It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is my life so sad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have a perfect family, money, and I live the life outside of school, but there is a problem. Im alone and Ive always been. One of my "friends" who ive known for like 5 freaking years, and who is the only person that ive cared about,EVER, suddenly stabs me in the back and ignores me. After all the love, friendship, help, advice and caring what do I get, stabbed in the freaking back. My god what I have done to deserve this. Im cursed to be alone, im guessing. All people are stupid, or atleast the ones here, they stab each other in the back in there stupid trailers. Look at me, all alone my senior year. Well, in several months I can dissappear from everyones thoughts and move along with my life.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hey, nastalgik!
I used to be the same way, except that I couldn't handle school or responsibility and quit in the ninth grade...
You cannot wait for someone else to make you happy. God and Jesus are the only ones who can care for us as much as we need it!!!
Do you remember how happy you were as a child? Carefree and excited???
When I became a christian at 23, all that joy came back to me.
I felt like you did before that. Like I was dying from the weight of the world.
People aren't perfect or selfless all the time... we have to ask Jesus to forgive us and set us free, simple as that.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

Read my lips: People arn't perfect

Say it again! Seriously!

At this wonderful time of your highschool year, You'd think that people would have 'grown-up'!

Boy oh boy...

Nothing could be wronger from the truth.

The phrase: "Stabbed in the back" will take on alot more meanings than you can spit into the wind with. It will come back to haunt you in so many ways.

The first thing you might need to do, is something you're gonna hate me about: Take a break from it all. Yes.

Get away from the rigamoral, and do other stuffs. Why?

Because the more you do 'else-where', the more you will know what to do with you life now. Sounds pretty retarded eh?

The more we focus on other aspects of life, the more we can come back to our own life with answers.

You will find that out soon enough. Trust me.

Nobody likes getting stabbed in the back.

It seems that the more we 'put out', the more that 'can be used against us'.

There's nothing wrong with putting one-self out for others. The hardest part is when we feel 'used'.

THIS is when we decide to 'get even' or 'use this info for good'.

YOU must decide to NOW use WHAT you have, and use it for better or worse.

I suggest that you use your energies for 'good'.

Keeping things bottled up isn't using energy for good.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hey you just gotta hang in there, buddy. People can suck sometimes. Actually they do most of the times... but you gotta keep your chin up and try to look at the brighter side of things. Speaking of which, life gets better after school.

Meanwhile, take up gardening. As the adage goes, "you can bury a lot of troubles by digging around in the dirt." Who knows? You might actually find something interesting while digging about. I found a huge chunk of petrified wood while digging about by the lakeside near my apartment recently. Maybe you might find something better.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Stuff happens. The key is, how are you with you. You'll have friends who will come and go, but you will always have to live with yourself.

If your not happy with yourself, then seek the wisdom to correct this.

The bible has been good for me lately. Scenic photography too.

Find a hobby that interests you, and your hobbies will lead you to interesting people. Make sure your hobby makes you feel clean.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Your life is bad? Sorry for sounding mean and such. Your alive right, and you have your family who loves you.

Bad things happened to me too but I can't moap around and feel sorry for myself. If I did I would be stuck in a deep depression. I'm fighting it everyday.

*I was put in a foster home when I was 3 and I was very ill. I remember going to the home- thats the earliest memory I have. Everything else is blank.

*My heart stopped during a simple surgery when I was 6.

*I was adopted when I was nine.

*My dad was suddenly killed in a car wreck while driving home from football practice.

*A family member that I was close to passed away from a illness while I was away and at the same time found out my brother died under mysterious circumstanses.

Despite those things that happened I'm glad that I'm alive. I don't have friends busting down my door either but I don't let it bother me.

And your not cursed to be alone- heh if anyone is cursed to be alone it me-I'm 35 and I'm not even married. And I'm in no hurry to get married.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Dude... I hate to belittle you and believe me, I know how it feels. Especially right after the "stab". Yeah, it's terrible.

Just think of this one kid who went to my school... poor thing all in one year...

*he got anally raped by another male in the locker room
I'm not kidding. The cops were there, found him unconscious with his pants off being buttraped by a huge, fat, red-haired kid
*he got hit by a car and broke his shoulder
*his mom died 2 days before Christmas

And he's not even depressed. I mean .. wow.. if he can overcome getting raped, hit by a car and losing your mother, you can overcome this period of loneliness.

And if you have AIM, you can talk to me. I'll be your text friend! Hahah.

Feel better.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
god thats...sick>_<
look man cheer up,we all know the world sux,and the strong one push over the weak ones as with animals.everyone is evil and all stuff can happen.ive been stabbed in the back also it hurts.
but remember there is ALWAYS someone to cheer u up.
someone u can have a talk...some NICE PERSON.
so when ur sad dont go talking to some ignoring self centered person like i did....it will only hurt u more and it will get worse.
so go talk to someone nice,it maybe even a complete stranger,u will exchange what troubles u and u will feel better.
and u gotta cheer u up urself also.

couse the world is always spinning around you!
that being selfish but true!
everyone put themselfs at first when stuff gets serious

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Be grateful for what you have, if you feel alone, probably thats a problem for you. Better alone than bad company. You have to deal with your situation. Is sad to see people like you, because it reminds us that we are still humans and we need from others to feel loved, happy, etc thats why we have religions. If you have a god, search for it. If not, invoke one. Good luck

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
but I can't moap around and feel sorry for myself. .

what she said....

read my sig guy. it'll help ya out. trust me.

join