It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas to destroy your ability to voice opposition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They who are in power use this gas on anyone who desides to step up. The gas effects you for as long as you live. It destroys you to the point to where your friends think you have lost something up stairs. It is odorless and can be used anywhere. If you are a leader and your views don't mesh with the P.C. crowd, watch out cause they may have you in mind for their next hit. If you have a hard time with this, take a look at your T.V. sets when someone starts to stand up, to what is going on in the world today. They are hit with what seems to be a crazy pill but it's not a pill, it's the gas. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
While I believe in the feasibility, and -- god help us -- probability that such a "gas" exists, I don't believe there is evidence that it is used in this manner. Those who stand against certain agendas, in the political world, are targets of an unaccountable, well oiled propaganda machine (Fox news, for example), which is perfectly capable of ruining a persons reputation without the use of such weapons.

There is, of course, also the possibility that some of these people are indeed crazy
. You probably wouldn't realize it until you've spent time around the person. How can you spend time around somebody you've only read about in the media? You can't, but you can listen to what they have to say. The extent of how "bonkers," they are, becomes apparent over time.

The only problem with your hypothesis is that there is no "control." How can you tell the person, supposedly targeted by a gas attack, was sane to begin with? How can you objectively measure how bonkers they are BEFORE and AFTER they seem to have changed?

I'd bet that most of the people you think have changed, actually haven't, and that the reason you think they have is because your initial impression of them was formed by brief, non-revealing encounters through media, writings, or even real-life introductions. What you don't see is a history of this persons past, which could reveal a pattern of mania, only obvious when you step back to look at the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
They hit it with me years ago, trust me - there's stuff out there going on that defies normal convention. Movies that touch on it don't even come close. Websites either.

The good part of it is, it is possible to learn to shift your consciousness to where you can still function brilliantly in some fields, even if you can't leave your house any more.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
The good part of it is, it is possible to learn to shift your consciousness to where you can still function brilliantly in some fields, even if you can't leave your house any more.

please forgive the brevity of this post...i just wanted to give G.E. an
for that....me too!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As this thread has nothing to do with a past, current, or future weapon as far as the world of empirical evidence is concerned, I'd request this thing be shut-down.

What you are all going on about is indeed a weapon, but a conspiracy of one, and what it does to you.

Quite frankly, I live in the real world, and without evidence, I think crazies who admit to being crazy.. were crazy beforehand, or perhaps had something happen. Nothing to do with some silly gas that has been made out to be 'teh ultimate weaponz'.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis

The military has plenty of top secret weapons that we don't know about. How do you know for sure this "gas" doesn't exist?

There are "super weapons" that are shown on TV that makes it easy to believe that more sinister weapons are in existence and probably have been for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There are things in this world that baffuls the mind but they do exist. The gas is real and they do use it. If this has peaked your interest. Then just wait on what I'm working on next. I am gathering information on a weapon that still baffuls my mind. I hope you will enjoy it. I'm still working on names of people they have used this gas on so please be patient.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Because, first and again, this thread has no logic. It belongs in the conspiracy forums. It is not a past, current, or future weapon. If you show me one lick of proof that there exists a gas which can mentally disable particular regions of a person, but allow them to 'condition' themselves, with no training but their own mind you, enough to 'think intelligently', I will give up.

Simply saying 'It can' exist, which is debate-able enough, is not reason to believe it does exist.

And I am quite curious what Nuclear, Biological, or Chemical weapons makes you think this could happen.
We've been trying to affect the brain through chemicals for years.
It just doesn't work.

[GAY BOMB.]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
reply to post by Iblis

The military has plenty of top secret weapons that we don't know about. How do you know for sure this "gas" doesn't exist?

There are "super weapons" that are shown on TV that makes it easy to believe that more sinister weapons are in existence and probably have been for a very long time.

However, your logic is highly flawed.

The military doesn't have a lot of weapons, which we don't know about. How do you know for sure this "gas" exists?

There are many "super weapons" that we don't know about and it makes it easy to believe that some of these unknown weapons may be incredibly sinister, which leads me to believe they may have in fact existed for a long time because that's what sinister things do.

I don't mean to be condescending but as dumb as what I wrote looks, it sounds the same as your statements. I'm not calling you a liar or disagreeing with you but when you support your argument with faulty logic it compromises anything else you say. You can't say because animals exist there could be "insert crazy lifeform" out to get us. I understand that you're going for the "well if these are the things we know about then think about the things they don't tell us" aspect. But as far as real life arguments are concerned you can't base your assumptions on it because the realm of possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination. In science it's called falsifiability, meaning you can't create a hypothesis that is incapable of being proven wrong due to the nature of it's phrasing or subject. It has to be stated in terms that allow it to be tested or verified. Again, I know the subject matter here isn't very cut and dry but I just wouldn't support the idea with your above statements.

top topics

join