It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Master Shape Shifting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
hey canadian, props for the work you're doing.

Thank you! yes lol I have learned my first lesson.

Originally posted by nightmare_david
I'd say everyone just report him and get him warned again or even banned or maybe jsut have this thread closed. It's obvious he's not going to shut up. He faked the video and was called out on it and now he's mad and acting immature

I have learned my lesson not to become ensnared into mud slinging anymore.
I only hope some day you will come to the same realization I have, we are both human and on the same side lets not fight.

PS- its not edited.....

PPS
I have a video I'm posting on the reptilians with info from Alex Collier, it should be good

[edit on 4-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I had a cat with 6 toes once. Never thought it might have been a little green man. lol...Good video of a very bland dude. Music was the best part and I dont usually go for that........maybe the cat made me like it

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hmmm..I could have sworn that girl was giving a crips hand signal..either that or a lot of satanists living in my neighborhood..

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
PPS
I have a video I'm posting on the reptilians with info from Alex Collier, it should be good

Can you please not play house or techno music over the entire video on your next venture? Is there some sort of memo that I missed that every video posted on YouTube these days has to also double as some sort of bizarre music video?

The music was so distracting that after a scant 20 seconds I could no longer endure the video with my sound on. I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but honestly, that same looped track was tremendous overkill and actually detracted from your video rather than adding to it. If you have a message to get out, I strongly advise against wrapping it with music. You will lose viewers quickly if their ears are offended, or they will do as I did and mute the sound, missing any spoken words that might be important.

Originally posted by Meatclown
As for convincing people, don't take it so hard, most of the time its just not worth the trouble.

If you have something true and valuable to say, convincing people is almost always worth the trouble. The problem is that you actually need legitimate, well-formed data to convince most thinking people. If you don't have it (and nothing really struck me about the video other than the awful soundtrack), then you're going to run into trouble with people who, say, react first with doubt (which is the proper response, IMHO).

My eyes change color from blue to green and back all the time. And sometimes only one eye changes. It appears to be a genetic anomaly since the same happens with my father and his mother. There are pictures of me with one green eye and one blue eye. Do those photos alone make me a shape-shifter? A reptilian? Would you accept it as evidence of either? My form is pretty solid and my blood is warm...

/tn.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by teleonaut]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Some people don't have a connection to music, can't feel it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Some people don't have a connection to music, can't feel it.

Some people don't have a connection to reality...

I'm really not sorry to tell you that you've wasted your time trying to convince anyone that your 'shapeshifting' video is real. That's probably because it isn't real. It is just a mixture of compression artifacts and after effects.

I've seen better hoaxing efforts by primary school students.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

wigit- yes he would be far from spiritual. These reptilians don't have souls.
Who says he was a reptilian? He was just a bloke.

Originally posted by CanadianVandalnightmare_david- I would love to see that video, everyone claims it is caused by the quality and youtube. For all those people out there that claim that, lets see a video! Come on if its so common and caused by youtube please let us see that video!

Just go to youtube and watch 5 films. At least two will have some sort of shape-shifting in them. It's a common problem viewing a video online. I swear I saw a shape-shifting guitar last night. Honest.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

You did some good work here, although im a bit of a sceptic on the whole 'superior reptillian race' thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Anyone that believes this video is credible, should seek a mental health expert ASAP. This video is an outrageous lie and has wasted your time and your bandwidth.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer_PR
Anyone that believes this video is credible, should seek a mental health expert ASAP. This video is an outrageous lie and has wasted your time and your bandwidth.

I believe people also said that when some claimed that our planet is round.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

there is a difference.

Round Earth was based off of credible scientific evidence. Your claims are based off of distorted second hand video.

that is the difference.

You Vandal... Are NO Copernicus!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I see this video as more evidence of shape-shifters and either way they do exist.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I see this video as more evidence of shape-shifters and either way they do exist.

So...caught Bigfoot, Santa Clause, or the Tooth Fairy on film lately?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Obviously not because they don't exist. Hope I haven't broke it to you to hard lol

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Get over yourself and your little creations. The provenance of your 'finds' is so weak as to be laughable yet you insist on their 'reality'.

Hopefully, you're better at spotting phony cash than phony video

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer_PR

yeah but there was no bandwith at that time

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Obviously not because they don't exist. Hope I haven't broke it to you to hard lol

...uh...so you dont believe in Santa Claus, the Toothfairy or bigfoot...

But you believe in OMGreptilesfromspacewhocanturnintohumanformandeatme!!!

oooo k then

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Although very freaky, I am forced to conclude that these interesting effects are just a combination of poor video quality plus additional youtube compression if not pure video editing. May I ask if you have some sort of raw material of this?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Shape shifiting humans that are really Lizards from "Zargon" is a new idea to me and i have read some of the post on here about it and else where .....but i have to draw the line some where

ive seen V

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join