It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Master Shape Shifting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
If this is caused by youtube then you shouldn't have a problem finding more footage like this.One eye color shifting green, pupil shifting to a slit, skin turning green. Subliminal hand gestures. [people don't flash the "longhorns" gesture for less that a second when pulling your pants up]

If this is so common on youtube and it is caused by youtube lets see it,
$500 reward
$500 reward

Really... I guess you need to get a loan from the 'rents dude.... cuz you owe me $500....

Google Video Link

just in case heres a link to the video

you can just let a mod know when you have the funds and I'll have them transfer it to me...

thanks!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
In the ending minutes of the video, during the slow motion close ups, you can, or at least I can, see video tampering around the eyes. There is distinctive straight lines in the form of square's on both eye areas that go outside of the actual "eyeball" area that touch the skin and thus you can see where the eyes on the video were tampered with using photoshop or some other image editing software. The squares around the eyes are leaving their white pixel presence, someone needs to fix their layers and work on their alpha channel skills

Being that Ive done countless graphic design projects over the past 10 years it is my opinion that this is the case. I only needed to see the video once to spot the obvious, thanks to the slow motion, so I wont even bother taking the time to screen capture the frames to point them out because after all like I said this is my opinion and if you know what to look for you'll see it.

Reptilians may exist, but this video isn't the proof of such entity. The Masons always seem to be the prime target for the reptilian accusation.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I agree with the previuos poster. I have over 15 years graphic experiance and the editing sticks out like a sore thumb. You can clearly see the differance in the pixels as well as the compression factors. It also would be an absolute waste of my time to show you the frame by frame analysis.
I see this as a major problem within the ATS boards a bunch of people wasting their time discussing shapeshifting aliens, CGI flying saucers etc. There are people in the graphics industry that get off on creating these kinds of things. Think of them as "Graphic Hackers" (hmmm I like that consider this my copyright notice to that phrase, Copyright 2007 Photobug.) As an example in my shop we on occassion will hide our logo in large images. It's kind of fun to run around town and see things that you printed and say we did that and to prove it theres my mark. My Father is an architect he goes around saying I did that building or see the way the that part of the building blends into the main wing, that was my design. All these fake things are just a way for a person to leave part of them behind. A legacy if you will.

Stop wasting your time on foolish things and concentrate on taking our country back from those that are creating slaves of all of us.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
Stop wasting your time on foolish things and concentrate on taking our country back from those that are creating slaves of all of us.

Whoa man, open forum here last I checked.

Relax.

Back to the OP's video - it's a bit raunchy, but I'm sure over time your skills will improve. It's actually the first video of this sort that I've seen to show a Master Mason actually speaking to his audience - which is cool for me.

I just wish I coud have focused more on what he was saying, a lot of the music and loops are a bit distracting.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
your right it's an open forum and it is definatley fun to discuss shape shifting reptillians and zombies. I'm a very relaxed guy sometimes I just get disgusted with all the sheeple not knowing what is real and what is not.

My neighobors recently bought themselves a brand new hummer for her and a brand new dodge ram for him. bragging about it and the $1500.00 worth of payments, but constantly complain about not having any money nor can they spare a few dollars for their daughters lunch or admission if we let her tag along with us someplace. Do you think these people really have a clue? Can the majority of americans really be as blind as I think they are?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Maybe it's just a case of blinders on, as opposed to complete blindness.

Once they grow tired of seeing the mud, they might look to the stars.

All they have to do is keep their head up in the face of adversity.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
.......THESE VIDEOS ARE NOT edited, anyone who thinks other wise and claims to be a expert is A Idoit. IAMm done posting about this, these discussions are full of bs. DistRacting

You know who sends his regards

send mE a message when READY

th enD

[edit on 2-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'm not claiming I know more about the masons than you. I'm claiming there is more to the masons than you know.

And how would you know that? What if he was also a Grand Master? You wouldn't even know it, you'd just be spouting stuff on the Internet like a million others, without the slightest clue of what you were talking about.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

.......THESE VIDEOS ARE NOT edited, anyone who thinks other wise and claims to be a expert is A Idoit. IAMm done posting about this, these discussions are full of bs. DistRacting

You know who sends his regards

send mE a message when READY

th enD

[edit on 2-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

My, my. Touchy! Let me be the third to call BS on this. I'm a film and television editor with 16 years in post-production and that fake was just screaming out for attention. The other aspect that seems to elude explanation is if these high-ranking Masons are shape-shifters in secret, how is it that they can't display the patience God gave an eight-year-old and just HAVE to leave tantalising clues in low-resolution videos?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
1st, these so called experts that think the video is edited are dumber than
I originally thought.
2nd, there is more to the masons than you will ever know.
3rd, I see have a little warning icon next to my name. I feel so special!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I originally thought.
3rd, I see have a little warning icon next to my name. I feel so special!

That's a shame because, absent any indication of your bona fides in the matter, you'll come off as a spiteful wanker. Also, unless you're a higher degreed Mason than I am, any 'knowledge' you might think you might have isn't worth the powder to blow it to Hell. And as for the icon next to your name, don't worry; there's nothing whatsoever special or unique about you

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I originally thought.

Wow insulting people who debunk your video? that's really Mature of you. You're what? 13 now? Please. Calling someone DUMB for pointing out errors and inconsistencies in your video is one of the most silliest things I've ever read.
#2. You claim you know all about the masons....tell me, are you a mason? Do you know any masons? I want to venture as to say NO on both questions. I dont get where you have the ability to claim you know more than the masons who visit this site. That's, frankly, ignorant. Im sorry for being Off topic with this but I figure I had to come out and say it.

to put it into one sentence: grow up.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Let me repeat this.
1. Any "expert" who claims that the video is edited in not an expert.
2. Once again I have not claimed to know a lot about the masons. Simply that there is much more to the masons than any low level member would ever know.

If you can't comprehend these two points then good luck....

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

We actually have video experts here at ATS, and they are quite capable of discerning the credibility of a video, and to what extent it's manipulated. I don't think this particular video meets the requirement of needing an expert, a small child that has watched a few Saturday's worth of shows would suffice.

I'm not sure what a "low level" Mason is. Any Master Mason (that would be the Third Degree, also known as the Sublime Degree) has already reached the highest Degree in Freemasonry period. I would counter your claim of ignorance on our part, with a case of far more glaring ignorance on your part. The most basic and easily verifiable aspects of the Craft have obviously eluded you, how could any esoteric slivers of enlightenment regarding this august organization befallen you?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
lol and the masons are just a fraternity

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

lol and the masons are just a fraternity

A fraternity of reptiles, Man didn't you see the video? He actually did the hand signals to move your eyes away from his swinging tail. I once saw a Third Degree sitting on a hot radiator in a house and he started smoking and all just like a snake I once had...we need to watch out for those cold blooded b@st@rds...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Definitley edited....it's so bogus! Certainly no reptilian here, but I may suspect him of being a homosexual.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I guess I'm not sure what we're supposed to be looking for. I think the masonic order is just a club for bored old middle class dude, not demonic nwo agents. Go to any masonic lodge and they will gladly give a tour. I did that here in denver, which is supposedly going to be the new capital of the NWO, yeah right. People need to focus on the real stuff...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Let me repeat this.
1. Any "expert" who claims that the video is edited in not an expert.
2. Once again I have not claimed to know a lot about the masons. Simply that there is much more to the masons than any low level member would ever know.

I can do this too, brah:

1. Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.
2. I'm not saying that I know everything that I imply I know more about than someone who thinks they know what they know, and what can be deonstrated, but I'm telling you right now that there is more to know about these things than certain people will ever know.

Ya know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

I can do this too, brah:

1. Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.
2. I'm not saying that I know everything that I imply I know more about than someone who thinks they know what they know, and what can be deonstrated, but I'm telling you right now that there is more to know about these things than certain people will ever know.

Ya know what I mean?

oh it hurts, I'm going to go to sleep happy tonight. XD
That's great. whoo.
Vandal confuses me on so many levels.
Although to stay on topic...the other video someone posted on that female "Shapeshifter" was pretty spooky.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join