It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Master Shape Shifting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Alright I just made this video of a "grandmaster" Freemason. He shape shifts.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Very interesting, looking forward to the experts weighing in on this.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You people are destroying any credibilty this website may have left.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

I don't know. Have seen many people with multicolored eyes that seem to change color with the light or the surroundings. It runs in my family. That spot at about midway looks pretty dramatic, but have seen several elderly with that peculiarity of the pupil too, including one who was demon infested. The only really a bit creepy thing about the video is the greenish tinge to his skin that fades in and out.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Actually a darn fine video.

I was worried it was going to be another second rate one.

Nice work.

Very clear for, aside from the odd replays, which I seem to be missing something in.

Thanks for sharing.

*edit for presumtion of self, hasty first reaction.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I've heard the horror stories about possessed people that shape shift like snakes and move side ways and all that stuff. I wish I could play the video on my computer = - (

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I hear they generally keep to themselves so the odds of having a negative experience with them in person is kind of rare.

I kinda get a kick out of it when they do show up, because it's always an experience.

OP - also, great video once again.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I like the soundtrack. Sounds great cranked up on my new speakers.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I do not find the video clear enough to support your claim of shape shifting. The extreme blurriness of the close ups could mask all kinds of photoshopping or after effects use. I would use a less distracting soundtrack or at least turn it down in the mix.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hate to be a naysayer but I don't believe that at all, the quality of the closeups are bad...could have been photoshopped for all I know, and I have no clue on what the first bit is trying to close in on (before the stupid eye trick). Gonna let this roll off my shoulders.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
These videos are getting kind of repetitive. Again, I don't feel they really represent any sort of convincing information, other than bad video quality.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I found a wonderful compilation of reptillian females.

Not too much emphasis on the pupil or shapeshifting, but you have to admit the soundtrack is decent and the productions value rather pleasant.

Go Lizard Ladies!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
No one has seemed to argue about the satanist hand signal. You guys can't discredit that!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa.

Satanist hand symbol?

Care to define

a.) your usage of the term Satanist.
b.) the hand signal in question?

I can't watch this video over and over again, but I'm open to discussion.

While I understand your interest in bring up the Reptillian question, this looks like it's starting to slide into another "Masons are Satanic Reptillians and Out to Conquer the World".

We've got millions of these threads already here.

Search feature - it's the only way to go.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
6:37
Bush and his evil friends are always flashing it.

They consider us cattle.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Which one? The American Sign Language shorthand for "I Love You?"

Maybe there is some truth to why sheep and cattle are always being referenced by them. Both of those animals tend to stick in herds, sheep being deathly afraid and bleating nonsense - and cattle standing around chewing the same cud over and over all the time.

As for being evil, everyone I know who has met him personally says he's actually a pretty nice guy.

I mean, I think it's wonderful he chose to cover the issue of people peacefully co-existing with fish.

Now we just need to get those fish to accept the proposed peace treaty.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Maybe they are just Texas Longhorn fans, nothing like a stadium filled with folks holding up their forefinger and pinky showing support for the home team, wait Bush if from Texas too, could this be a conspiracy??
When I hear "shape shifter" I think of Odo from DS9, now THAT would be an impressive video. this video, not so much... But then I'm blue green color blind so what do I know

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

As for being evil, everyone I know who has met him personally says he's actually a pretty nice guy.

wow...............

He is not human.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
CanadianVandal -

Big deal. So what if he's not human?

He's still a nice guy. Isn't that would should matter?

You're certainly entitled to your perspective, but I think you need a few screws tighted if reptillian = mason = satanic = bush = evil.

Kinda weak logic there, no offense.

And yes, Bush is from Texas. I've lived in Midland (where he's from) and also down the road from his ranch. Nice folks in the Lone Star State - big football fans too.

And yes - "Hook 'em Horns" is the slight variation of that previously mentioned hand signal. To which I have to say :

"'Gig em Aggies!" (Texas A&M, UT's rival school) and please, don't even get me started on the Rice Owls in Houston and their Marching Owl Band, the "MOB".

Trust me - Native Texans are a strange lot. Good folks, but we're just really weird about football.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Yes I from Houston. They do not belong here and will be forced out in 2012

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join