It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof of bases on moon since the 60's !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hello everyone i want to give you this proof which you can see for yourself, its 100% proof of bases on the moon from the likes of which john lear has been saying and disclosing for years now, mr lear i hope you read and reply to this thread

Source

Abstract:
The two major theories of lunar substructure are reviewed as pertinent to the location of a lunar base. The meteoric theory favors a moon base located in the highlands where the collapse hazard is at a minimum. Lunar probes for experimental verification of these conclusions are discussed. Surface characteristics would not particularly limit base location, but natural resources play a most important part. Mineral deposits must be large, centralized, and predictably located. It is suggested that vital water deposits may be found beneath chain craters and rilles, again suggesting a highlands location. The per capita, per day needs for oxygen, nitrogen, and water of lunar-based personnel are detailed; solar energy as a power source for mineral extraction is proposed. The initial location of a space vehicle terminal is limited by present propulsion systems to the western quadrant of the visible lunar face. Because of tremendous surface variations in temperature, the major lunar base complex would be underground. After detailed consideration of all the foregoing factors, a site south of the Hyginus Rille, near the Crater Agrippa, is suggested for an initial lunar base site. (Author)

Mod Edit: Fixed Link, BB Code.

[edit on 31/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This seems to be more of a plan to build a base than any talk about an existing one. Also, what is this website?

Disclaimer of Endorsement : Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

I'm SO a believer but I'm sorry, a text file on a web site does not constitute 100% proof of anything.

Also, as the above poster noted. It looks like they are talking about a good place to build a moon base.

Vas

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Vasilis Azoth]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
the title is misleading.
anyways its been hashed to death on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

same material.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
its actually the totally different material, same headline but much different material that is why i posted it, yes even if it is plan to build it is THE PLAN TO BUILD !, this was in 1961 do u kno what year it is now? then u should know this is proof that from then till now this has been going on

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
every thread I've seen titled "100% proof" is always the opposite

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Apparently the burden of proof for everything from moonbases to the evidence of alien visitation is quite a bit lower than anyone ever expected. I really do love this site, but threads like these with misleading topic lines rehashing the same things over and over just lend credence to that idea that we're all a bunch of nuts and makes it harder for any "real" research or progress to be made.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Comrads, there are no Moon bases on the Moon; at least not yet.

The first country to put a Moon base on the North or South Pole of the Moon will be a Big Looser. A big looser because there is not enough water there to be extracted economically; even if you were Chinese, hahaha.

Besides, why would you want to try to extract 1 percent water from frozen rocks when there is flowing water under the surface of the Moon? The first Moon bases will be along the route of flowing water discovered under the Moons surface.

Of the many small underground rivers on the Moon, there exists one underground river that starts in the area of the North Pole and runs close to the equator before it disappears. This underground river exists in segmented caverns that run the full length.

There is plenty of water and space for quite a few small underground cities along the length of this underground river. After robotic exploration, damming of the underground river is to be planned; making it possible for the future cities to have plenty of water in reserve.

The caverns are large enough in many places for the cities to exist and be protected from impacts, radiation and enemy attack.

The Moon also has Volcanic Activity. The longest stretch of magma flowing in an underground magma tube that is constantly flowing like a small segment of the "Ring of Fire" here on Earth, wraps itself around part of the dark side of the Moon. I could give you the exact co-ordinates to all of this stuff, but mum is the word Comrads, I'm sure you understand.

I wish all Comrads a Happy Memorial Day!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
hey john lear, i dont think we can save these people lol

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Frankly, I dont need to be saved. You claimed you had proof, and I refuted it. this has nothing to do with our belief in moon bases. I fully believe they exist, but I still feel all evidence must be examined and scrutinized. It appears your evidence isn't really evidence at all.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
well then i suggest u get in tune with your higher self and talk to god since u cannot put together puzzle piece and know truth, truth is not on paper "this is 100% truth beleve me" ahahha but this is what u think truth is, i hope every1 grows out of it

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminati
its actually the totally different material, same headline but much different material that is why i posted it, yes even if it is plan to build it is THE PLAN TO BUILD !, this was in 1961 do u kno what year it is now? then u should know this is proof that from then till now this has been going on

And the L2 society started planning their space station in the early seventies. Does that mean it must be done now? Your logic is faulty.

Vas

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's interesting that the government was contemplating a base on the moon this early, but the only proof here is that some government funded scientists thought about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
For anyone interested, there were real plans made for a lunar base, but it was 1959. Project Horizon was first described by Col. Phillip Corso, and I believe this is probably where some of this info comes from.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I couldn't agree with you more. The title of this thread is very misleading. This is not proof of anything more than the planning of moon bases.

I hope a mod steps in and changes that title.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

Hmmm well it's interesting but if you're trying to sell that as "100% proof", I think you're going to have a hard time finding a buyer.

Maybe one day some real proof will really be disclosed somehow, but this isn't it.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Indeed, the same seems to be true of any thread with "Smoking Gun!" in the title.

It is almost as if the sensationalist nature of the headline acts as a warning; afterall, real evidence speaks for itself.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by sonicology]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I am inclined to agree.

Every-time I see "Smoking Gun" or "100% Proof" in a title I sigh and look to the sky. I usually give it a bit of time before I actually look at the thread, I see if there are any "takers"/ respondents.

I don't think that these sort of threads do ATS or the UFO believer community in general any good. I keep on saying to people with alternative interests to come onto ATS. But few ever join. Pointless debates over a seagull UFO's, Thai Lanterns, etc and postings by people who so much want to believe that their opinion and observational skills are clouded.

No wonder that mainstream society thinks the UFO community is a bunch of delusional tin foil wearing losers. One of the people I sent this way just laughed at the site. People accepting that someone is in contact with an alien species, without proof, was one of her major gripes. She is under the impression that unless someone stands up and wears a "T" shirt saying I am a hoax the story can go on for months. I explained, that if you make things too strict, very little will be posted. You have to put up with the "kooks". Sadly she won't. I just hope she acknowledges that the tin foil in my kitchen is just for cooking

At this rate I will be cold in my grave before there is any proof of any of this stuff.

Regarding the "moon-base". As said, it looks like just a feasibility study and that doesn't mean a commitment to build. Jeez how many projects get just to the feasibility / planning stage? If it were based on Project Horizon the logistics were horrendous. Fact is there would have been a huge pot of ideas stewing...one of them the moon landings. Each mission was a separate planned entity, with just enough bits of kit to accomplish the project. Some were eventually changed /cancelled, meaning that some bits of equipment were not required. But ultimately every dollar is budgeted and allegedly accounted for.

Of course they would have had plans for a base....like the Russians had a plan to land there. But I think that they saw the cost of essentially putting 12 men on a base a bit prohibited. What was it 64 missions a year? That's more than the Apollo programme altogether isn't it?

They got plans for a Mars base, doesn't mean it will be built. Look at the International Space Station and the problems and costs of keeping that Turkey up there...and that is not as far as the Moon!!!

Fact is they landed there realised it was a lump of rock, that the Russians weren't gonna be there and that it would cost a huge proportion of the GDP to build it..let alone keep it working...and to what end?

Personally, I think that we should sort the Earth and Humanity out first. This is the only planet that we know will support life, kooks aside, and our interaction and actions with each other and our environment would only be carried forward to any new home. There the situation would be the same as here...we would export our problems there as well.

The ISS is enough proof for me that we have no bases on the Moon.

Not sure if it is "Smoking Gun Evidence" or "100% Proof" though

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The world can barely keep an orbiting space station aloft now, I thinking a moonbase way back in the dim past of the sixties is a bit farfetched. MHO...

It'd certainly be cool if it were true, though. But I'm sure it would be for nefarious reasons, though.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
john lear im calling you over to this thread please, i dont know how els to tell humanoids

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join