It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a Mythical Beast Turned Up in Texas?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Food for thought....

Every other month, a new possible 'chubby' is found.. dead of course. Only to later be discounted as a dog/canine with health issues.

Still on the crypto scene... there has never been one purported Bigfoot carcass/remains found.

My thinking is that the resemblance of other creatures such as canines, when compared to the chubacabra are very similar... whereas the Bigfoot is like nothing else.

Kind of a meaningless addition to the topic, just popped into my head.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
if chupacabras did in fact exist, i would be very disappointed if there was even a debate about whether its a dog or not.

they should look sick with wings and fangs and whatever else would make them badass.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
that pic is so the chupacabra

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Why are the eyes not showing in the photo of the head, and why did she cut it off?!? Looks like its a model in that photo, but the 'whole' dog seems to be a natural, actual creature.

It looks a bit weird to me, definitely a dog-shape, but that's not to say its a dog, it could be a marsupial, it could be a dog, or something even weirder. I DO find it strange that a fair amount of these things have been seen and shot lately.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i wouldn't be sruprised if it was a marsupial with walking legs. it has all the features, like i've said before.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I think I read this in another thread here on ATS, but I can't seem to find it. Is this one of the vampire dogs that have been reported around the area?

Vampire dogs in Texas

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS
Acoording to this source a woman from Texas may have found the mythical Chupacabra!

At first I thought it was just a heavily abused dog, but now I'm not sure....

This should be interesting. Thoughts?

-Droops

[edit on 31-8-2007 by DrOOpieS]

thats one scary lil dog it looks like a dog to me just wild and been playing in cement for a while what u rekon guys?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'd have liked her to have given it an autopsy and to have had a dentist examine its teeth - why are they flat on the ends like they've been snapped off or filed down (or maybe stuck on?) and in some of the photos they don't appear to have any overbite/underbite, yet in the close-ups they do.

It just seems a bit strange to me that nothing was really done to the creature to determine ANYTHING other than her SAYING "oh yeah its a chup, definitely, here's the proof". If she'd have been willing to pay for some tests EVERYONE would have been better off, including her, particularly if this did turn out to be a weird dog/mars with hollowed out teeth for sucking (as per original accounts of chupas) blood. Surely there would have been residual blood traces. Such a waste, seems more like she WANTS it to be something it's probably not.

Again it's still weird that so many of these 'dogs' have been seen and shot in Texas as of late - is there a weirdo running around breeding these and letting them loose perhaps?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hmm...

THIS page suggests it has normal teeth: www.coasttocoastam.com...

Whereas this picture (last picture in set on top of page) suggests it has both an over and underbite but doesn't appear to be as pronounced if you think about where the teeth will be when the jaw is shut (could just be LMH):

www.earthfiles.com...

They are both apparently from the 'same' animal.

Now, bearing in mind that picture set (both are the same set, both from the same woman), compare the MUCH LARGER:

news.aol.com...

The teeth clearly overhang, the kneck is HUGE and this came from the same beast? I'm not sure what to think now.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
its a dog nothing else lol just a inbreed dog haha

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I would say that it is also just a dog... But the fact is that, that dog looks like it was mummified. Like it has been wrapped up for many years. Now Im not saying that the rest of you have to believe me, but if you look close enough to the picture, it looks like it has been mummified.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharati
Yeah, I would say that it is also just a dog... But the fact is that, that dog looks like it was mummified. Like it has been wrapped up for many years. Now Im not saying that the rest of you have to believe me, but if you look close enough to the picture, it looks like it has been mummified.

yeh it kind of does ay hehe its a ascary lil thing

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
well if thats a dog thats one hell of a rancid looking dog, I don't believe ive ever seen any dog that looks like this and ive seen a few dead dogs on the side of the roads here in Australia while on travels.... Vert interesting indeed

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'J311
well if thats a dog thats one hell of a rancid looking dog, I don't believe ive ever seen any dog that looks like this and ive seen a few dead dogs on the side of the roads here in Australia while on travels.... Vert interesting indeed

hehe yeh it looks like somethings around the skin like wene wind with particals inside of it hits a surface and becomes full of it u know what i mean?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Why won't you people give it up. It is a bloody DOG!! Come on, there have been many a chupa sighting in Texas, and the're mostly manged-up dogs. No more of the dogs please.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

not sure if any of you guys saw the DNA results from the alledged Texas Chupa. maybe next time.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS
I don't remember the name of the dog, but it reminds me of the one they used as the target dog a few years ago. And also, in a family guy episode when a guy said "look, it's spuds mackenzie!"

awww bull terriers!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
*Snaps fingers* Eureka, that's it!

I was always wondering what happened to Spuds Mackenzie!

Spuds in his prime

Now that we've solved that mystery, we can begin our search for the elusive Noid:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
*Snaps fingers* Eureka, that's it!

I was always wondering what happened to Spuds Mackenzie!

aw soo f*cking cute!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey folks,
I keep hearing about these animals being coyotes with mange.
That's obviously the standard line of disinformation.
I have seen hundreds of coyotes in most states and southern coyotes aren't as stocky as the animal in the pictures.
Also,why do think there's suddenly so many coyotes with mange.
Plus mange doesn't alter the animals,i.e. giving them long fangs,feline claws,or vampiric lusts.

The "chupacabras" pictures clearly show the ancient Mexican breed of dog the Xolo.This dog comes in three sizes,from toy to standard,and can become quite large.
The particular pictures and recent sheriff's dept.dash cam footage clearly show the elephant dog variety of xolo.this one is stockier,has a short tail.Considered the least elegant of the xolo varieties,it is also quite adept at living a feral existence.
All this information is available via the internet.

I know you probably won't bother to look these facts up.
It's always more fun to kid ourselves that monsters exist,or that the coyote population is full of horrible mange that makes them go bald,change their skin color,grow fangs and suck the blood out of our livestock.

I'm also pretty sure that if you went outside into nature once in a while,did a little research,left the confines of your computer cocoon,you would find that the things you imagine as fact all have pretty simple natural answers.

I am always shocked by the ignorance on these forums.
Please my friends,take a little time to learn the facts,you'll be much happier and maybe a little less closed minded.

Thanks,

All the best,
Seth

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join