It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Embattled Senator Larry Craig Will Resign Saturday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Report: Embattled Senator Larry Craig Will Resign Saturday

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON — Idaho Sen. Larry Craig will resign from the Senate Saturday after pressure from fellow Republicans to step down after an arrest in a men's room sex sting, Republican officials said Friday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He's making the right move. Now the party can move on, and he can get the help he needs.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

apc

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Someone that dumb really should step down.

Four words would have kept this entire fiasco from happening:

"I want a lawyer."

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Four words would have kept this entire fiasco from happening:

"I want a lawyer."

Exactly. If anyone should know that a lawmaker should.

I don't care if he's gay or if he was trying to solicit sex, but the whole thing does seem to have an entrapment tinge to it. However, his reaction was completely brain dead and just makes him look both more guilty and stupid.

He should resign immediately.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
As soon as this story broke, the first thing that popped into mind was a posting on Craigslist. I see the guy with the cell phone in the posting as the cop in the Sen. Craig story.

Sorry for the off topic, but I can't get it out of my mind. Somehow the two are connected. Its gotta be...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Breaking News .

Sen. Larry Craig, R-Idaho, is reconsidering his decision to resign after his arrest in a Minnesota airport sex sting and may still fight for his Senate seat, his spokesman said Tuesday evening.

"It's not such a foregone conclusion anymore, that the only thing he could do was resign," said Sidney Smith, Craig's spokesman, in Idaho's capital

Source

How stupid can Craig be ?
For his sake and his party sake I hope that he resigns without to much fuss. We already know that the Christian Right are a bunch of corrupt hyper critics there is no need for Craig to further point this out.

top topics

join