oh wow, I shouldn't even take the time to answer this "baiting" thread, however in all efforts to deny ignorance... here goes:
1. (baiting question)Is there a single spokesman for Muslims in America or the anywhere in the world? Where did you get the notion that Muslims in
general condone what extremists are doing?
2. Where is the media coverage when muslims show express moderate views?
3. What tv channels are you watching, you need cable or something, maybe buy a newspaper, many Muslims have been speaking out since immediately after
4. American citizens are American citizens regardless of religion, did you forget that? I don't think the Muslims or any other minority who have
their citizenship forgets it.
5. This is ridiculous, why does anyone work for the evil corporate empires?? Money, stability, etc, it has nothing to do with religious beliefs.
Also you are again making assumptions that all Muslims feel that way against the "american way of life"
6. Again where are you getting your misinformation from. There are quite a few muslims in the armed forces, enough for the armed forces to have
The number of Muslims in the U.S. military is hard to estimate. Estimates vary from 4,000 to more than 12,000.
7. I believe the majority of US citizens regardless of race or religion would defend this country if there was a common enemy who clearly exhibited a
threat to the nation and the way of life.
Please, please do read and inform yourself before making broad statements and assumptions regarding people based on their religion and what may have
been spoon fed to you.
oh and fyi, I'm a Hindu with Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Jewish and Atheist family members.