It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The game "Crackdown" and Freemasons & NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For the past few months i have been playing this game called Crackdown for the Xbox 360.
It came to my caught my intention while playing this game has the The Masonic Square and
Compasses for the game/"The Agency" logo. This game has this logo everywhere, but it never
mentions the Freemasons anywhere in the game.

At the end of the game it has a cut-scene that mentions NWO,
But heres the wiki article for more detail

Once the Agent has successfully defeated the kingpin of all three gangs, it is revealed in a
cut-scene that the primary goal of The Agency was not, in fact, to restore law and order to
Pacific City, but to control it themselves, as stated by the "Voice of the Agency":

"Who do you think supplied Los Muertos? Who do you think turned a blind eye to the Volk's
activities? Who do you think was Shai Gen's biggest supporter? Who do you think ran organized law...
And ran it into the ground? The people had to experience first hand absolute anarchy before they would
accept unconditional control. You are the portent of a new world order, Agent. Pacific City was only the beginning."

While this is said, security camera footage is shown of the Agency supplying weapons to the Los Muertos,
a Volk Scud launcher driving through the Keep, and aiding Shai-Gen. It was the Agency's plan all along
to create utter chaos in which the Agency would be requested to help bring down the gangs and earn the
silent, unrelenting obedience of the populace. The final voice over suggests that the Agency plans to
replicate this same approach in other cities as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

This game got allot intention back in June cause it gave limited time access to the Halo 3 beta. Which allot teens
just went out and buy this game for that beta. After the beta, mayor the Halo 3 beta fans started playing Crackdown.
My conspiracy theory is Realtime Worlds that is the developer of this game worked Freemasons or some other NWO group.
They targeted the a young age people which plays allot video games, Plus added access to limited time Halo 3 beta to
developed bigger audience to educate them for the NWO.

Also I know my grammar is not the best and sound little crazy cause its just a game.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Files]

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Files]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't take it that far yeah there may be a bunch of symbols and stuff but that's probably just symbols. I was actually looking forward to the game but after playing the demo decided it wasn't for me. Plus I would think that if it did have anywhing with the NWO it would have had higher review scores. If you want to see a game with a bunch of conspiracy theories check out Deus Ex.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by sandman441]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Even if you don't buy into the conspiracy theories mentioned in your post it all still makes for good fiction. The NWO and Freemasonry can be found in may fictional works. It is a lot easier to write a story when it already exists rather than coming up with a new concept

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

It is and most of the time a good storyline.

new topics

top topics

join