It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microorganisms in the human body are the real Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
First hinted at (AFAIK) on an episode of the Simpsons, with microbes on Smithers' face exclaiming "Freemasons run the country!" However I think they (the microbes) were actually diverting attention from themselves. Later revealed to me by the entheogen ska Pastora. Bacteria, viruses, etc. are all dependent on the larger life forms' life and death cycles for food. Perhaps they are also feeding on our energies, including fear anger hatred and sorrow, as well as sex. Perhaps they are developing and need our bloodshed to reach a new stage of power or evolution.

Perhaps the interdimensional entities of Crawley and Lovecraft are actually these things, or perhaps they are their avatars. Perhaps Cthulh is now crawling around in your nose! The theory of Panspermia can jive with notions of extraterrestrial sentience having sway on our planet. Perhaps there is not so much a secret organisation of men who decide things, but a loose net of humans who unwittingly act under these microscopic Underlords' will to create the awful world events that ultimately benefit these beings. They can, by metabloizing all manner of enzymes and other stimulating chemicals, control the humans' emotions desires and actions until their will is done.

Perhaps "the messiah" is a new form of single-celled organism that will consume and destroy these parasites. Nah, that's stretching it a bit.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, it certainly is a recurring theme anyway - the ultimate Sith Lord Annikan Skywalker (aka Darth Vader) was absolutely LOADED with mitochlorians.

You might be on to something!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Paranormal abilities, occult rituals, poltergeists, they are often utilized with "emotional energy". Humans can be capable of superhuman strength in times of rage, or when confronted with the potential loss of a loved one.

I've never considered the possibility that microorganisms could be manipulating our emotions to control us. It certainly is a far out theory, but who knows?

What I do know is that the media/gov uses our emotions to control us. How else did we get into WW1/2, Vietnam, Iraq, etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
Paranormal abilities, occult rituals, poltergeists, they are often utilized with "emotional energy". Humans can be capable of superhuman strength in times of rage, or when confronted with the potential loss of a loved one.

I've never considered the possibility that microorganisms could be manipulating our emotions to control us. It certainly is a far out theory, but who knows?

What I do know is that the media/gov uses our emotions to control us. How else did we get into WW1/2, Vietnam, Iraq, etc.

but we already know the government is a parasite

this entire theory reminds me of Parasite Eve which is a Square video game...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I read that Cats have a virus that effects our emotions, it was in the news paper last year or so. We could be under that threat but it's harmless overall.

A new Movie called the invasion seems appropriate.

www.apple.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Interesting theory. The aliens are not without, but within. Incubating, perhaps?

Maybe there was more to the movie "Alien's" than anybody ever realized.

With the development of nanotech proceeding the way it is, the idea isn't too far-fetched anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Fantastic idea.

There are plenty of them around to create a real take over, so i think it is actualy a real possibility.

Any one looked deeper into this subject ?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Conversion is imminent!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Interesting angle to be sure, I would have read it and went along my merry way except for the pop culture references I've seen lately that bare a striking resemblance. Just saw something on Discovery channel or one of those propoganda channels the other day about aliens sending microscopic machines to earth. Star wars with the whole mitochlorians angle, that epsiode of the Simpsons, there's alot of that going around lately, and is hardly new IMO... Two coiled and spiraling serpents, one of the oldest symbols of man and medicene looks exacly like the DNA chain.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Interesting theory! I've actually had similar thoughts myself. I mean look at some of these viruses, they remind me of microscopic battleships. Maybe there is an entire subworld of intelligent beings and warring factions existing inside each one of us. It's a strange universe.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by comm12]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Not sure if you're aware of this but Cthulu and the related mythos are fictional. They appear in fictional stories and are not meant to be interpreted as real. I'm not sure you understand this.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by comm12

Wow. Looks like the poster IS onto something! Biological warfare, at it's most basic level. Thank goodness the forces of good rush to the rescue!

Dae

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I really like this theory and I have thought about it before! "We" may not be anything but a meat casing for viruses. Everything we believe or talk about is from "them"; God, government types, marriage, NWO... all of it is the outcome from warring viruses. There is an excellent mind virus called Memetics which can help explain it from a mental/cultural perspective.

For example, I read the other day that humans seem to have a need for mythical creatures and today that woud be the aliens. Now this sounds perfect if a large % of us were infected with the "need to believe in mythical creatures that have more power than me" meme, be it aliens or the faerie folk, as long as that virus stays alive it doesnt care.

It also makes sense with many other repeated stories and ideas, the names may change but the meat of the meme stays alive.

This theory also reminds me of the story Pandora's Box, perhaps we arnt just meat casing but a species subjugated by an invasion of viruses! But then what is Hope? A virus designed to keep the meat casing alive, else most would suicide...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Don't know if this is sarcasm? Haha. Yea it is pretty interesting to think that there are mini battles like this taking place in our own bodies. Very strange universe indeed.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by comm12]

[edit on 2-9-2007 by comm12]

top topics

join