It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration Nightmare

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

You're not anywhere close to demonstrating your hypothesis is correct until you can explain away why Europe has such a great standard of living.

Do they? When they cant even right a column for fear that there will be riots in the streets? Islamic fundamentalists have all but taken over France,Germany and England... You know why. Let's just say that their immigration policies have a lot to do with it.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
New Zealand has the best immigration laws I have seen of any nation. It is also the one that most of the people I have admired wish to live.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Speakeroftruth, you are very correct. They are draining healthcare and far LEFTS are wanting to setup a new a health care plan that will include illegals. My dad is a good doctor (internal medicine, cad artist on the side) and he will loose allot of money with this new plan. He already sees at least 1 or 2 illegals a month. I used to ask him "why not just report them dude?" He replys, "well thats not my place, I'm here to take care of people" Which is very noble, and I respect that, what can he do though? Send 4 or 5 back? Wow a big dent there, so I get his logic, just do the human thing in the situation. Furthermore, its not just health care being sucked, its economy in general. They are making money here and sending it home, taking funds out of circulation here. This is really hurting us in ways most people cant see.

How do we "round 'um up"? I dont know, lets dangle USD on trees and watch them come. Joking... but who has a good idea on how to get them all?

You know, if we took border security seriously, there would not be sleeper cells in the US waiting to nuke nyc, or any other threats like that.

I think, If we helped mexico have a better economy they would not scatter to come over here. They would be content to make mexico a better place. We should just not kick them all out back to their, honestly, horrid country, we should help the country. We can 'help' iraq, but not mexico? BS!

You know, I was waiting in line to ship something the other day, I did not have my watch. So I turned to the person behind me to ask the time. It was a spanish person, "ok no big deal, you know", I asked "Do you have the time mam?" The response angered me "habla blah blah blah" I was like "WTF! ¿Habla Español?" The little daughter she had with her was like "Time? kay," She talks to mother and she dosent have time. What pissed me off was like HEY... If you knew english and came here legally I WOULD HAVE THE FREAKIN TIME!! At least learn our language before you come over here and act like a TOOL. The kid sounded to know more english, sad people... SAD.

We should also ask, is it REALLY that hard to become a US citizen? I dont think so, when I look at our policies and then at other countries, its allot easier then anyone else really.

Can't they run the border south or something? Hit up some other country? Jesus h....

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Cshacker, "Que es Tiempo."

Anyway, I understand. A report came out in Irving,Texas that said that of the 33,000 students in their ISD, 36% of them couldn't speak English!! That is 12,000 students who go to school in a city in the U.S, who can't speak fluent English !!! That is only one city!!! Can you imagine what it must be like in Dallas as a whole? Can you imagine what it must be like in a city like San Antonio or Brownsville?

[edit on 4-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join