It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Body Designer, Computer Program???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey guys I just wanted to know if there was a basic computer program that I could use to make a human body an face

I know there are programs like 3ds max an so on

but I know there has to be a program with preloaded presets to make a human, like these new video games with make your own character fat skinny tall an so on

anyways thanks for any help

peace

-rags

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It is called Character Studio, not sure if it's already a stand-alone program, but last time I checked (back in 2002) it was a plugin for 3DSMax, Maya and Lightwave. It has pre-modelled body parts for humans, aliens, insects, and etc.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If your into making bodys and faces but aren't worried about incorperating them into a game perhaps you should check into a program called "Bryce" It's published by DAZ studios and includes DAZ studio which is what was known as "Poser". I'm not sure how to use the "daz studio" myself all that much. I mostly use Bryce myself. It's something for you to look into. And there's lots of freely availiable downloads from the DAZ site along with a website called Renderosity.com In the gallerys you'll find lots of artwork (along with my own pitiful work (Bendarr)) along with free stuff.

OK, so I sound like an advertisement. But I like the program.

Take care.

join