It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilian prisons coming soon to U.S. Army base near you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Today while surfing the net I came across several News items, and to be honest with you they scared the hell out of me!

With terrorist threats on CONUS to War with Iran to Russia flexing her muscles in Europe and the stock market ups and downs here latley and as we approach September 11th, I feel uneasy.

I can't put my finger on just why I feel on edge, but I have a gut feeling something really bad is about to happen and what scares me the most is the after attack senerio.

What will hapen to our country, will we be prisoners in our homes, will we be able to work?

Who will get put in these camps?

Will it be us for our post here on ATS?

Will the web get shut down?

Will we be able to by food and fuel, or will it be a Katrina situation all over again.

Any way, to all ATSers out there, have a safe Labor Day Weekend, have fun because it might be our last!

GBA.

Little-noticed regulation allows construction on military installations

The Army prison camp policy is defined in Army Regulation 210-35, entitled "Installations:

Civilian Inmate Labor Camps," signed Feb. 14, 2005, by Sandra R. Riley, then-administrative assistant to the secretary of the Army.

www.army.mil...

Crimes and Criminal Procedure - 18 USC Section 4125

law.onecle.com...

National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive

NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51

HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20

www.whitehouse.gov...

KBR awarded Homeland Security contract worth up to $385M

www.marketwatch.com...

and then this scary audio article I came across today

preachingfreedom.net...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The movie Red Dawn was on AMC yesterday. I remember seeing it at the theater when it came out. The ficticious re-education camps in that movie didn't appeal to me. I don't doubt for a second that these camps will be activated. If it comes down to it, I'd rather take my chances in the wilderness.

join