It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thats it. I've had it. This needs to be said.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Screw Palestine. Send it to hell.

Israel is the righteous country. They should take over all of Palestine and exterminate all the backwards and conservative Palestinians.

Israel is the most progressive country there, they allow full rights to homosexuals and it is the only country with religious freedom. It is the only country in the middle east where I can be an atheist and not be persecuted.

Why the HELL should I support Palestine when I would be arrested and possibly killed there for being bisexual and an atheist? Why?! No reason at all.

Mind you I hate Christian neo-cons who support Israel because they support Israel for selfish reasons it's blatantly obvious since their policies mirror that of the Islamists albeit more mildly. But if it wasn't for the completely absurd biblical prophecy the neo-cons believe in about jesus returning they wouldn't give a crap about Israel at all.

I so wish I was a dictator so I could purge all the hypocritical scum from the earth. One thing that irritates me about a lot of liberals and far leftists is that they tend to support the underdogs no matter who they are as long as they are being attacked and are oppressed. Well you know what? Thats complete insanity. They can be conservative and be against a lot of the things leftists support but as long as they are oppressed liberals just love to jump by their side and defend them. And what, lets say they win? Oh big surprise! They just regressed the area back to the middle ages once more! Thus setting society back hundreds of years.

We have to advance world society through force. I'm not a typical conservative, I hate the Republican party. I hate Bush because he attacked Saddam Hussein who committed some atrocities in the past yet he allies with Saudi Arabia that commits human rights abuses on a daily basis. They don't let women do anything, they force them to wear hoods, they can't drive or have jobs among other things. They kill innocent homosexuals every day. It is one of the most nightmarish countries on the face of the earth, yet I see videos of President Bush walking down the white house lawn with the king of Saudi Arabia. And why? All over oil.

The hypocrisy has got to end now. I am sick of this. I am really sick of this, it is driving me over the edge, it is driving me to near insanity. If I see any more idiots saying "FREE PALESTINE!!!" again I fear I will snap and who knows what I will do.

When you say "Free Palestine!!!" to me that is the same as people saying "Support the Ku Klux Klan!" to a black person or "Support the Nazi Party!" to a Jewish person. It personally hurts me. They deserve to be oppressed. They deserve to be smited from the face of the earth. And you know what else deserves to be smited from the face of the earth? Shariah law, a law that would have me killed.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Are you a jew or something? I don't mean this in a negative way, but I'm trying to understand where your horrible bias is coming from. You don't seem to have a very good grasp of geopolitical history (or Israel's human rights record).

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Are you a Muslim or something? I don't mean this in a negative way, but I'm trying to understand where your horrible bias is coming from. You don't seem to have a very good grasp of geopolitical history (or Islam's human rights record).

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Are you a Conservative/Liberal or something? I don't mean this in a negative way, but I'm trying to understand where your horrible bias is coming from. You don't seem to have a very good grasp of geopolitical history (or Republican's/Democrat's human rights record).

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
ChrisF231 you are obviously missing the point. The OP has a horrible bias, and I'm just trying to figure out why. They are spouting the same rhetoric as hard core zionists with no grasp of mediation or compromise. Notice how I am not saying things like "Israel has murdered so many muslim civilians that they deserve death" (they have commited such crimes against humanity, btw). I see what you're trying to do, but it just doesn't work.

I look at the Israeli/arab conflict in the middle ground, a place that will require compromise from both sides. The OP has a racist, war mongering outlook and I'm just trying to see where that bias comes from.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

Hmmm... actually I used to think Palestine was kind of an evil place since they hate Israel but after reading about certain things you said, now I don't think they're half bad

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Israel is the righteous country.

What does the "is" in this sentence mean? It means You judge it to be the "righteous country"

They should take over all of Palestine and exterminate all the backwards and conservative Palestinians.

Aren't these the exact tactics employed by Germany against the Jewish people in WWII?

They deserve to be oppressed. They deserve to be smited from the face of the earth.

If you were to tell me that these words came from a Nazi Party official from 1939 Germany, I would have no problem believing it.

Who deserves to be oppressed? The women and children who have been born into conflict, and will never know the type of freedoms you and I take for granted every day? Are you seriously telling me that these people deserve to be "smited from the face of the earth" because they were unfortunate enough to be born in a particular area of the world? That's what it sounds like to me.

It is viewpoints such as this, in my opinion, that leads people to view modern day Israel and it's treatment of it's neighbors, as very similar to Nazi Germany, and the way it treated the Jews.

Your baseless judgements, and subjective rant is no more than fundamentalist rhetoric, and just as ignorant and dangerous as anything you will ever hear espoused by the opposing side.

:shk:

[edit on 31/8/07 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
Are you a jew or something? I don't mean this in a negative way, but I'm trying to understand where your horrible bias is coming from. You don't seem to have a very good grasp of geopolitical history (or Israel's human rights record).

No, re-read my post please. See if you can pick them out this time.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
reply to post by Kacen

Hmmm... actually I used to think Palestine was kind of an evil place since they hate Israel but after reading about certain things you said, now I don't think they're half bad

So you have no problem with killing atheists and homosexuals?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Your in the USA, why do you care about this anyway?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSide

I think it's because the OP stated they're bisexual, the gist of their rant seems to be a smear against Palestine since that's a country that would frown on the OP's personal sexual preferences.

That's what I gathered from it anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
I think it's because the OP stated they're bisexual, the gist of their rant seems to be a smear against Palestine since that's a country that would frown on the OP's personal sexual preferences.

That's what I gathered from it anyway.

But there are many other places where bisexuality would be seen as a sin, so why Palestine in particular?

Now don't get me wrong I don't support Palestine, but I don't support Israel either.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's hardly only the Palestinians. Any government that is run by the church will have such things said, regardless of which religion it might be.

Yes, Israel's left is tolerant of homosexuality, but their right certainly isn't. How about some states in our very own USA? The Vatican probably wouldn't be very tolerant if a homosexual group moved in.

You're right, Islamic states do not generally tolerate homosexuality, but I think you're noticing it in them more because they have more religious states than any other religion.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I should clarify that I'm not targeting Islam, I'm being specific.

I don't like Islam, but I don't like Christianity ether, to be honest. Technically I don't like Abrahamic religions in general, but I like ones that are willing to liberalize and abandon a lot of their old beliefs that do not apply to today (Such as reform Jewish people).

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hey Kacen,

I am conservative and a Christian,

I dont care two hoots for the Palestenian cause nor the Israeli cause.

I happen to think that the physical nation today called Israel is a phoney counterfit construct of men. It has no biblical claim to that land whatsoever.

Their claim to the land is by the ancient rule of Conquest. The victors get the spoils. I have no problem with this. I just dont buy that biblical nonsense that this is some kind of holy land. Rubbish. Its a dung heap.

I dont care what they do in their land..it is their land and none of my buisness.. ...either of these peoples. I have no intention of visiting there. These people need to finish it or shut up. We need to keep out of it. Neither side here has a good human rights record. I am not impressed with either side. No thanks.

Just wanted you to know this side of the Rant.

Orangetom

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You have to excuse me Kacen because I will admit, I am not very good at explaining myself, and I mean absolutly no ill will towards you because I do respect your right to have an opinion....

However, I find your argument over all of this to be a bit self-serving and out of fear. You repeat over and over again that you are against Palistine because if YOU were over there, they would have YOU killed for things that YOU are. So I am lead to wonder are your opinions and proposed solutions really for the greater good or are they just good for you?

In my personal opinion, I don't really see either side as the underdog. Both sides have done wrong, both sides have been oppressed in one way or another by the opposite side, and both sides have their allies and supporters. It's just a conflict between two groups of very stubborn people that I feel has gone on for way too long. I wish they could both settle their religious and ethnic issues and share that land in peace. Yet again, that is merely my personal opinion.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What a horrilbly nonsensical and for the most part ill-informed addition to BTS. How can you wish more death upon a people who asked for none of this war in the first place? It was placed upon them, and now they are to blame? Thats insane. And as for supporting the "righteous" Israeli state, you would do well to research the fact that Israel has laws as restrictive, if not more so, than even the most strigent Muslim countries that surround it. And if you'd paid attention to the coverage of the Gay Pride march which happened in Tel Aviv earlier this year, you would have seen that a number of marchers were stabbed in a fight with an orthodox Jewish contigent. The same people who rule Israel. Not exactly the most free now is it.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

hi kacen
you live in the USA, are you thinking of moving to the middle east
if you are, you would need to lose a lot of that anger, its not good for you.
if you arent moving, why are you so worried and filled with rage..
i am a true atheist and the middle east would be the last place i would move to.

if you became a dictator, how would your world move forward if you PURGE everybody that do not agree with YOUR beliefs, it wouldnt work, its kinda hypocritical..

kacen
you need to learn how to chill and get rid of a LOT of that hate inside you or it will kill you. we cannot keep running around killing everybody else, life is hard enough without more war.

enjoy your life with your partner and forget about oppressing people

keep the peace
spliffy

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subcomandante
What a horrilbly nonsensical and for the most part ill-informed addition to BTS. How can you wish more death upon a people who asked for none of this war in the first place? It was placed upon them, and now they are to blame? Thats insane. And as for supporting the "righteous" Israeli state, you would do well to research the fact that Israel has laws as restrictive, if not more so, than even the most strigent Muslim countries that surround it. And if you'd paid attention to the coverage of the Gay Pride march which happened in Tel Aviv earlier this year, you would have seen that a number of marchers were stabbed in a fight with an orthodox Jewish contigent. The same people who rule Israel. Not exactly the most free now is it.

Yes I saw that. The Haredis are actually a small minority what I am saying is there are no laws against homosexuality there.

new topics

join