It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Von Braun at Roswell in 1947 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I found this article over at the Unexplained Mysteries websight. Did a quick search and didnt see where it had been posted on this websight yet.

Here is a part of the article in question. The full article eventually goes on to desribe the aliens and alien craft that he observed.

"Clark C. McClelland: In 1947, a controversial event took place in New Mexico near the town of Roswell. The "Roswell Incident," as it has come to be known, remains the paramount case in UFO crash/retrieval history. In addition to the claims of a downed alien ship, alien bodies were said to have been recovered from the debris. The United States Air Force (USAF) and U.S. Federal Government have kept a steadfast opinion that the object in question was a high altitude balloon project, code named: Mogul. The project was designed to detect nuclear blasts in the USSR. The bodies that were recovered, according to the USAF, were parachute test dummies that had been released high above the desert, and had eventually drifted into the "balloon" crash area. The USAF finally settled on this fabricated version of events and passed it off to the American public as truth. During my long years of service in our national space program, I was very fortunate to come to know and exchange some very exciting data with former German scientists, who had been brought to the USA under Operation Paper Clip following Word War II.

These men were the elite of the German rocket programs controlled by Adolph Hitler. On many occasions I had the distinct privilege of speaking with Dr. Wernher von Braun, the leader of the elite group, and several other scientists who were assigned to the ABMA (Army Ballistics Missile Agency) launch crews at the Cape Canaveral launch sites. "

Link to full story:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This sounds more like he came into contact with Von Braun in later years and had discussions with him. I don't see anything linking with him to Roswell other than it being in the same paragraph as him mentioning Roswell.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Part of the article reads:

Dr. von Braun explained how he and his (unnamed, for now) associates had been taken to the crash site after most of the military were pulled back. They did a quick analysis of what they found.

So, it certainly looks like he was (allegedly) there.

Unfortunately, it boils down to more hearsay which unfortunately, will be ignored along with any other witness testimony

join