It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 16 – Bay Area UFO Expo 2007 Recap PART 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 16 – Bay Area UFO Expo 2007 Recap PART 2

The Fantastic Four Team Members Springer, John Lear, Dave Rabbit and Johnny Anonymous do a roundtable discussion of the 9th Annual Bay Area UFO Expo that they attended in San Jose, California August 25th and 26th, 2007. And despite the numerous attempts by the MEN IN BLACK to foil their adventure, this is a fun TWO PART flashback of the Two Dynamic Duos. Hear stories about Gary Busey, Dave’s Alien Implant, John Lear’s close encounter with the U.S. Army, Springer’s Wild Limo Ride, Johnny’s Lick Observatory Adventure, Ralph Ring, Dr. Roger Leir and the amazing lunch chat with our great friend, John Rhodes. Whether you are a FAN of Aliens and UFO’s or just a bit curious about it all, THIS is a fun MUST HEAR audio adventure that reaches from your INNER MIND to the OUTER LIMITS. Enjoy the show.

”The Fantastic Four” – Springer, John Lear, Dave Rabbit & Johnny Anonymous

length: 29:39
file: atsmix_2554.mp3
size: 13902k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The BEST PART of PART 2 is John Lear going off track about his trip home. I laugh my buttocks off every time I hear it. John Lear was such a generous and gracious person the whole time... and Johnny and I are PROUD to call him our FRIEND!

Dave

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
John Lear is crazy (in a good way!)

Asking "Can I get a tour?" at a classified base!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
John was DEAD SERIOUS about this too. You can bet your SWEET BIPPY he did EXACTLY THAT!

Dave

top topics

join