It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport - Underground lab proof!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

It's in the middle of nowhere w/ a white, tent as the actual airport.

Where would you expect them to build it? People don't like to live near airports, so any newly built one is likely to be located away from heavily inhabited areas. Airports that do have a lot around them are generally that way because either the area grew AFTER the airport was built, or the general area was too urbanized to provide them with a viable alternative.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why is it in the middle of nowhere? Gosh, that's easy. CHEAP LAND!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I just remember the massive controversy over it because of the cost overruns and the things like "oops, you didnt want us to build this 3 story building here, I guess well just bury it instead of tearing it down" are what raised eyebrows for me

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by random hero
moreover, I have yet to hear an even remotely plausible explanation of why the gov't will build something like this under a major airport. My dad taught me well in this regard, follow the money. The Gov't owns huge amounts of uninhabited land all over the west. It simply makes no sense to build something shady in that location. It could have been done more quietly, for less money and with more control at dozens upon dozens of location. Give me anything, one reason why this location provides any advantages, either stategically or financially. All I ever here is that "well it's the last place anyone would look". Apparently not, since this airport is scrutinized on the basis of what some weird murals? a mystery keypad? Is something going on under Denver international, damn right it is, it's a giant baggage sorting system, one of the main improvements cited for the airport to begin with.

sorry, I need A LOT more proof on this one.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by random hero]
Not to mention say if you were going to use an airport, why choose denver over say, Albuquerque where the airport is litterally on an airforce base that houses a national lab and part of the airforce research lab already and the land was/is already government owned. It makes much more sense to do it that way than to make a military installation under a civilian airfield that is not already on federal land or co-located with a military installation.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by nathan_p

Yeah, those tunnels... Service tunnels. You wouldn't want to access the track via terminals. That would be dangerous and inconvenient for the customers. It's pretty standard in all underground transportation systems.

Oh. Thanks -- can't believe I didn't think of that in the first place.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If ya'll are so eager to access the so called "restricted key access", post me a picture of the keyhole, or digit pad. I can likely provide you with what you seek.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I recently moved to Denver.

There is a woman in my office who is from a military family and when I mentioned to her the idea of a secret underground military facility under DIA, she immediately said, "yes it's true". Don't shoot the messenger... just conveying a statement from an outsider.

I had to fly out of DIA recently for a business trip and I did not see any murals or anything suspicious. Must've been in the wrong area I guess. But it is a beautiful facility and it's a crazy long drive out there.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
I recently moved to Denver.
There is a woman in my office who is from a military family and when I mentioned to her the idea of a secret underground military facility under DIA, she immediately said, "yes it's true". Don't shoot the messenger... just conveying a statement from an outsider.

Great! I almost gave it up as just-more-basless-speculation. Thats good news. Time to take up this thread again.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
well, i'm from denver... and having spent quite a bit of time in that airport, i do have to say there really is a lot of odd stuff going on... i was just there a couple of days ago, and i noticed it was kind of strange exactly how many "restricted" areas there were under guard of some kind...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goosenapper
If there is any conspiracy here, it's to keep the blind from understanding what's carved in stone!

Honestly, though, with all the mention and imagery of stonemasons, one has to wonder just what their connection to this is. Are they merely the sponsors of the time capsule? And what's with the whole "most worshipful" text thrown about as a prefix?

Most Worshipful is one of the Mason terms of honour.

Perhaps unintentionally, I think you've gone way close to the truth here... Especially since one of the most hateful Masonic things is their tiresome preppy sense of humour - the puns, jests, etc.

If there is any conspiracy here, it's to keep the blind from understanding what's carved in stone

The blind being the gentile ie non-Mason people, carved in stone = that which is inevitable, with a further pun about operative as opposed to speculative masons ie people who work for a living as opposed to freemasons. Why put this in plain sight? Because despite it being in plain sight people don't understand it which to them makes for much hilarity. And somehow proves that they are superior since they are being inscrutable.

[edit on 11/1/08 by DogHead]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

Just throwin' it out there, for the symbolism for the blank keyboard..

Since it's supposed to be "connected" to the picture art, It could represent how they're going to change the world? Ya'know.. An American/British keyboard has every letter of the English alphabet on there.. and every key, wiped clean, could symbolise something to that effect. lol, a paranoid thought for you all!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I know of someone who flushed a bag full of agnihotra ash down the toilet there seveal years ago, in an attempt to piss off the reptiles supposedly living underground.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
with out telling too much....i know several contractors who worked on DIA while being built. it is 6 floors underground. there are many places semi trucks could be driven. there is enough power 'piped' in 6 floors down to power a major city.
there are places 6 floors down if caught near to them you went to jail.
more was said to me, but i won't post in public.
had my own scrapes ( toal insanity, stupidity on gov'mnts part) with the homeland security lately....
made me a believer and no one will believe how inane the govment has become. sheesh.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sunriseswan

Please don't post this stuff if you can't back it up.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i live in denver. there are stories going around quite often lately. there IS somethin goin on there. They used to have some underground storage about 5 miles away from there years ago. they could have easily connected it all, and made the underground city. I am going to be flying in and out the next few weeks. ill keep my eyes wide open!! who really knows though. I mean, someone has to know, if its such a big deal. It takes alot of people to build something like that.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

taken UNDER the airport, where he was surprised to
see damn near an entire small town under there

In the main terminal there are a series a hollow metal pillars supporting the upper level, every 50-60 feet or so along a considerable length. Place an ear up to one of them and cover the other ear.

You'll hear the echo of activity and voices from the underground area. It sounds very deep.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by granoladude
Just for kicks, I've heard that the roof is designed to look like the snow covered Rockies. Of course, this could just be a cover, but I just wanted to throw it out there as a possible legit explanation. Not to mention, roofs such as those would be great for handling large snow loads as they would slide right off.

The roof was designed to "look" like the Rocky Mountains which it actually does. however its that it is built with 15 acres Teflon Coated Woven Fiberglass inside and out. It sunlight and doesnt conduct heat....which usually is a good thing. However it also disables all radar viewing or detectable heat signatures from above...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I 'am A Paranormal Researcher. I have done studies on Edison and did a lot of research on him, He was Having problems with A project he was working on.As those who have done their reading on Edison ,knows he Hires a man by the name of Nikola Tesla. Edison they had a falling out over the difference between AC and DC electric.They Spit up,and Tesla Continued to do his research, Edison New Tesla was on to something. Tesla's had to relocate his lab many time ,because he thought as I do,that Edison Had hired people to rob and destroy Tesla's lab,.Edison Had paid people to try Spy on Tesla.then one day Tesla's Lab was burnt to the ground,Nothing was salvaged,But Tesla Noticed One particular item Missing. with in a few days Tesla himself was killed. It was known that Edison Did Have a Lab Under the DIA..And till this day the Lad still remains ,Supposedly Still in Tact. never been touched,..Edison is not the one who should be praised..go back an do your reading,fallow the trail,you will see as I have,Edison secret lab is the key to the under ground DIA.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just want toss this out there,

www.hiddenmickeys.org...

So not all underground facilities are nefarious. In fact where do you think they have all the things you don't see at the airport.Mechanical and electrical. Not saying that is the case here but it is something to think about.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'll just add my 2 cents worth in. Yes it's weird. Some of the maintenance workers have told me of going to the 9th level, but have signed a confidentiality document to not reveal what was there. Do I believe them. IDK. But I've been there over a dozen times.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join