It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport - Underground lab proof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm from the Denver area and am passing through to say two things, really --

First, no, I can't go on expeditions. No car, no money... and school five days a week, as well as being a minor. I wish I could go, but I'm disadvantaged at the current time.

Second, I saw a bit of a misconception on the previous page of the thread.

A lot of people seem to think that there are shops and such beneath DIA. No. This is not true... or if it is, we plebes aren't allowed in. All that's down there is the terminal-concourse train system.

Briefly on that -- I've noticed that there appear to be tunnels diverging to the left as one travels along the tunnel. Where do these go?

Also, I've never seen the "blinking signs". There is wall art, but it's a bunch of spinning propellers.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Goosenapper

I thought it was braile also, braile uses the 6block like these are, I am going to decode it I will post again when done.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Just for fun

Hear is my best brail translation I could do for this picture earlier in thread.

large image

i181.photobucket.com...

^ indicate next letter is a capital
_is something I could not find,
and when one mark stands for multiple leters the letters are in ()

^D(en)V(er) ^(in)T(er)N^NAL ^AIRPORT
^D(ED)IC^N ^CAP(st)_O
^(c")^(The) ^M,^W, ^GR(and) ^LODGE ^(of) ^COLORADO
_^^AF (and) ^^AM F ^(the) ^M. ^R. ^PR(in)CE
^HALL ^GR(and) ^LODGE _^F (and) ^^AM
^M(ar)(ch) #19, #1994^(the) ^_T ^CAPSULE
^;N ^(th) ^(st)_O^:TA(in)S ^MESSAGES (and)
^MEMORABILIA^!^(the) ^P (of) ^(the) ^YE(ar) 2001

Denver InternNal Airport
DedicN Capst_o
"The M.W. Grand Lodge of Colorado
AF and AM F The M. R. Prince
Hall Grand Lodge _F and AM
March 19, 1994 The _t Capsule
;n Th St_o :tains Messages and
Memorabilia! The P of The Year #2001

Interestingly the first character of line 3 is a closing quote, yet it should be an opening quote. Also there is no close, so I am missing something there also.
Also the very first mark on line 3 is offset incorrectly it is too high. It seems to be between row 2 and 3.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

Denver InternNal Airport
DedicN Capst_o
"The M.W. Grand Lodge of Colorado
AF and AM F The M. R. Prince
Hall Grand Lodge _F and AM
March 19, 1994 The _t Capsule
;n Th St_o :tains Messages and
Memorabilia! The P of The Year #2001

Awesome work on the translation. I have no clue how you were able to do that, but great work!

Here is a picture of the dedication capstonethat I guess was just poorly translated in to braille. The blind sure get the short end of the stick as it seems that huge portions of text were left out of the braille version, making it difficult to comprehend. If there is any conspiracy here, it's to keep the blind from understanding what's carved in stone!

Honestly, though, with all the mention and imagery of stonemasons, one has to wonder just what their connection to this is. Are they merely the sponsors of the time capsule? And what's with the whole "most worshipful" text thrown about as a prefix?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr

www.iop.org...

report is titled "underground labs in japan and north america"
there are some diagrams proving there's at least science going on down there, does anyone have any additional proof links aside from the ones that've been on the net for quite some time? this article was from google scholar, as i was trying to find actual proof in some of the conspiracy going on there.

i have been to the DIA airport numerous times, there really is something going on out there, i lived on the outskirts of denver for about 6 months, tried driving all around the perimeter of the airport. there are areas that are odd, as in fenced off areas in the middle of fields, strange buildings in the same type of areas and the airport murals/art/history. plus the white tent that the airport is enclosed in is strange should you look at it from afar.

any thoughts, insider info?

Check out Myles Standish State Forest & Area in Plymouth MA and read my story, i swear there is an underground base/labs.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

The title for this thread is misleading. You said "proof", show it or change the title to this thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well, we are being stationed in Colorado within the next year. At least I have something fun to do! LMAO. I used to love going to airports so I could watch people. Now I will watch people AND check the place out. LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goosenapper

Awesome work on the translation. I have no clue how you were able to do that, but great work!

I looked up braille on Internet, I know I did not get it exact so left oddities in, but they are possibly just mine. If a blind person could take a look at it and fix my tra... err that's just not right, sorry. If anyone knows braille, and can fix my errors with explanation I would be interested.

However I do see that there is one offset mark that must simply be error, bad workmanship.

If there is any conspiracy here, it's to keep the blind from understanding what's carved in stone!

First it is sad that stonemasons can't get a carving right....

Secondly you may have said something important, maybe we are the blind and they are trying to keep us from understanding whats carved into the stone deep under the DIA...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What I think is really under Denver International Airport

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

I should say nobody should aspire to elitism exposing it is the qualifications of real nobility.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
...wanting to reopen this threads' idea aside from "labs" -- in the underground bases and tunnels scene, it seems like half the earth could literally be connected. Someone in the DIA area, no car? Buses go there, I used to live there. But cars are what's needed since I wasn't there long and realize it's in the middle of nowhere, I mean a loooooong ride to Denver proper. All directions, nothing but empty fields.

This seems to be the easiest way to find out what's happening under there. The only "outpost" along the way is a car rental/gas station place which is even a mile or two from the airport. Day trips are the way to go because there aren't highway lights out there, I had a tough time driving between there, Boulder and Denver at night, really dark straight roads around the airport. Cops will search you out at night since there's nothing out there, whereas daytime I could see you pulling over and snooping around w/ emergency lights on. Not that this post hopefully isn't ruining that. There aren't many fences around so you could prob get into the fields and scout around.

Off the subject but should these aliens be so smart for so long you think they could look in their star gates and see massive earthquakes in the future, doesn't that ruin your underground cities? Just a guess but that's all Mayans warn for 2012 and the "consciousness" marketing campaign continues.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by el cid

go underneath a decent sized mall youll find the same things access tunnels for maintence janitorial so forth

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
moreover, I have yet to hear an even remotely plausible explanation of why the gov't will build something like this under a major airport. My dad taught me well in this regard, follow the money. The Gov't owns huge amounts of uninhabited land all over the west. It simply makes no sense to build something shady in that location. It could have been done more quietly, for less money and with more control at dozens upon dozens of location. Give me anything, one reason why this location provides any advantages, either stategically or financially. All I ever here is that "well it's the last place anyone would look". Apparently not, since this airport is scrutinized on the basis of what some weird murals? a mystery keypad? Is something going on under Denver international, damn right it is, it's a giant baggage sorting system, one of the main improvements cited for the airport to begin with.

sorry, I need A LOT more proof on this one.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by random hero]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, we are going to be stationed at Buckley soon....so maybe I can start digging a tunnel from my house (on base) to DIA ?

I love these stories....gives me something to check out when we finally get there

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Where did the original idea or speculation come from that there is a covert underground facility under DIA? Not being disrespectful just wanting to form some opinion on this issue that is based in first hand accounts or something tangible I can side with if there is any truth to it. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Do any search for it (DIA) on this site and there's stories about underground bases w/ Grays and Reptilians living there. I think it's like the movie V down there, where they got kidnapped children in tanks but who knows what really goes on down there.

The fact that there are NWO murals there as well as a ton of other signifers points to something odd. It's in the middle of nowhere w/ a white, tent as the actual airport.

There's some strange posters floating around the 'net w/ odd lines about "spaceports" inside yellowstone and the same under the Aleutian Islands in Alaska, a "galactic spaceport." Plus, there's mention of wormholes under the Giza pyramids in Egypt. Who knows but obviously, we'd all like to!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Another Denver International thread, huh? I fly Frontier and all it's connections are in Denver. I've been there 50+ times and the only thing "odd" about it is how less stressful it is than any other airport I've ever been to. Everything works, awesome murals, Open floor plan, no craming, the acoustics are amazing, it's quiet, people are relatively nice, and the bathrooms are ALWAYS clean.

Stupid reptilian NWO engineers making airports all perfect and stuff. Don't they have worlds to takeover? Jerks.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nathan_p

Yeah, those tunnels... Service tunnels. You wouldn't want to access the track via terminals. That would be dangerous and inconvenient for the customers. It's pretty standard in all underground transportation systems.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

What I am asserting to is more than conjecture. Where did the original idea stem from? Were there contractors that leaked or something originally?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Antar,

It stems from the longer than
normal time it took to construct.

The murals, and the structures
outside the main complex.

Plus, it was inactive for a bit, after
it was finished.

That's when the whispers started.

All-in-all, it's a pretty normal, up-
to-date airport. With great art.