It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton-A good potential President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
I would like to hear everyone's views on Hilary Clinton,especially US ATSers,and whether or not she would make a good President of the united states in your opinion.
IMO,Hilary will become the next president of the USA by hook or by crook...

I am interested from a UK perspective,as politics in the UK is heavily influenced by whoever is in the White House.

If you're not to keen,please keep it clean and don't resort to personal insults against her-just say what it is about her team/policies that you don't agree with.

I will share my views on the subject if I get a few replies,but I would rather hear from Americans on this topic first.

Thanks all,

SS

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
hi,
not from the K (thank God) but i have to say something.

what executive experience does she have to even be close to being a good president? and being a first lady doesnt count for excutive experience..ok i'll sit back and see if anyone can answer that. thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
USA here; "Just try and Stop Us!!!!"
I don't really know what Hillary could do to undermine the Constitution any more than Bush already has. In fact, they both agreed on the "Resolution" to authorize the use of force in Iraq. Therfore, they are both demonstrably and irrefutably in favor of p***ing on the Constitution. What's the real difference? One may be "worse" than the other but neither believes in true American ideals or standards. You get the Government you deserve.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by passenger]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That,passenger,is one Hell of a reply.You get a star Bro.

There is just something I can't put my finger on about that Hilary thing that just really freaks the living bejezuuz out of me.

I know,its none of my business-I don't even live in the USA,but heck-that Hilary scares me at a primeval level.
I hope she just looks weird,in which case I apologize to her profusely for miss judging her looks for something else,some darker agenda.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
She scares the Crap out of me. I have never seen a throwback like this in American Polotics, she is a hardcore Marxist, who despisses the free market and capitalism.

She is terrifiying, and she is most likly the next president of the US.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Apart from anything else, does America want a "president" that supports the USA first, second and third, or one that supports Israel before the USA? Because that is what the USA will get with most of the current candidates - Hillary included. It is quite simply sickening that billions of tax dollars are given to Israel (a nation in credit) every year when the USA cannot (or will not) take care of its own military veterans, or provide healthcare for its own sick and elderly. Why does Israel need more and more of America's money? Israel has nuclear weapons and the world knows it; Israel is as safe from real agression as the USA is. Why then continue to fuel those fires?

Incidentally, I put president in quotes because I think a more realistic title would be President of PR. The real power in the USA, as in all countries, is not in the politicians, or even in their backers, but in the bankers of the backers. Politicians all the way up to "presidents" are puppets, nothing more, selected (not elected) to fulfill agendas other than those they sell to the public. That's why politicians seem to lie so much - because it is their job to lie constantly, to hide from the public what is really going on. The government we see is nothing more than the PR department for the real government, which is hidden from view.

I think there is only one current candidate genuinely interested in democracy and the wellbeing of Americans and America - and that is Ron Paul. Sadly he has as little chance of election as I do.

I think Clinton will get it, not least because the Illuminati like to rub our noses in it. Consider the symbology. A Bush, then a Clinton, then a Bush. Next probably a Clinton, and then another Bush. These people are having a laugh!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
ha ha ha !!...oh..you're serious?..ok i would have to say "no" she would be a terrible president, no experience...bottom line.
now michael savage! he would be an awesome president!

MICHAEL SAVAGE FOR PRESIDENT!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks for replying folks,
I especially liked this comment by Franzbekenbaur:

"I think Clinton will get it, not least because the Illuminati like to rub our noses in it. Consider the symbology. A Bush, then a Clinton, then a Bush. Next probably a Clinton, and then another Bush. These people are having a laugh!!!"

It really is becoming a bit of a tradition isn't it.
While it is not really my place to dis your presidential candidates I will say that out of them all it is Hilary who gives me the fear.
Something about her demeanor screams "power mad,psychotic,neurosis" to me.
God help the world if she gets in,really.
Trouble is like Franz said,she will most probably get the job one way or another.
Of course if your elections were truly fair and democratic,she would not get in and Ron Paul would.
Damn shame that is not the case over there.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think I am going to be sick!

...sorry mods for one liner but nothing else comes to mind on this subject...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why do you feel sick magycpapyri?

Is it because you don't like the Idea of Hilary as President?

Or do you fancy her and don't like people dissing her?
Hehe,sorry:lol
nly kidding.

I found these rather disturbing:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Good Lord,save us all now please.

Having watched those videos-something has just really freaked me out.
I think she looks like Bill.
Man thats weird.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The only thing I have heard Hillary speak competently about so far is the healthcare situation here in the US. While I do admire the fact that she wants to make healthcare more available to the elderly and lower income people, I would speculate that her plan to do so would eventually decrease the actual quality of the healthcare being given. So in the long run, it probably would not do much good.
Instant gratification without any real forethought of the longterm consequences of their decisions seems to be a reoccuring theme of many of the left leaning politicians, as well as their supporters. Not all of them...but certainly a good lot of them.
Don't get me wrong...many so called "conservative" politicians are guilty of the same thing. The Bush administration and some its decisions for the war on terror seem to show the exact same thing...the war in Iraq being a case in point.
As far as Hillary goes, I dont hate her...yet...But I seriously doubt that she would be the best choice for president.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think from a party platform alone, Hillary Clinton would make a good enough president, better than any Republican choices out there. She seems strong willed enough an intelligent enough to make good decisions. I think most conservatives hate her so much simply because sh is a strong willed woman.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi 420prajna,

Really,you think she is a better choice than any of the Republicans-What about Ron Paul?
But I guess he will not be a viable candidate because the media are either misrepresenting what he says,or are blacking out anything to do with him.

I would agree with you that she is strong willed,but intelligent...hmm I am not yet convinced.
She seems to just say whatever pops into her head at the time,and she is far to Pro war for my liking-I mean she does not have to fight herself,and knows Jack Squat about combat,yet she wants to plan new wars...
Freaks the skin of me...

new topics

top topics

join