It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Bush Shorten APEC Trip To Prepare For Next 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

The question is WHY did Bush alter his schedule for the next two weeks? He was to include a stay for the full APEC conference and side trips to Asian nations. However, Bush has canceled the side trips and will only attend the first day of the two day (SEPT 8-9) APEC conference. His schedule change has drawn criticism from Asian nations who feel he hasn’t paid enough attention to Asia.

My thoughts are that the Prez doesn’t change his plans on a whim or for no good reason. Something is up. My guess is that it was something unexpected for the Bush Administration. Otherwise they would have planned the APEC schedule as it is now. Perhaps some new intel about an anniversary 9/11 terror strike.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Come on! This is an important question! REPLY FLAG!!! Dont let this thread be buried!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What difference does it make? They aren't going to tell us why he did so. And anything we could say would only be speculation...

In my mind to say that he canceled something could mean anything from he wanted to go to his ranch instead, or some other thing that is more important came up. That could mean intel about a new attack or it could not, but again, this is only speculation and thats probably all it will ever be.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think it's odd that the world complains about bush no matter what he does. "Bush should stay out of the world's business" I hear that one a lot...now I'm seeing "Bush doesn't pay enough attention to Asia".

Whether you like or dislike bush (mostly dislike, I know...), you have to admit that this guy seemingly can do nothing right.

top topics

join