It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sixth entry - Trindade Island UFO photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm still trying to get the hang of formatting/spacing issues, but I've uploaded my next entry.

This one relates to the Trindade Island UFO photos (1958).

I'll try to upload the next two or three later today, if I can find the time...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The article is wonderful. It really looks like you have gotten the hang of formatting the page. You have made some really excellent submissions to the tinWiki. Thanks! I am giving you 20 thousand points for the pages.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I am giving you 20 thousand points for the pages.

That's great, thanks!

During most of my time on ATS, I haven't been bothered about points and titles on ATS - but in the last week or two I've decided that if I want to post a few suggestions (as I plan on doing in the next few weeks) then having a good number of points may help get my ideas seriouslyconsidered. (Similarly, I've finally got around to getting an avatar, and also made efforts to get the "writer" and "scholar" titles). Maybe these things will help, maybe not. They can't hurt anyway.

Once I've finished uploading the current batch of entries that I've drafted recently, I plan on submitting an article for the weekly newsletter which ties all this material together (and also seeks to promote the Tinwiki at the same time).

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Thank you, Isaac. Your TinWiki articles are extremely well-researched, thorough, and they're formatted in a manner which makes them a most informative and easy read.

While I've seen Many excellent contributions from you whilst being a member here, I do have to say that your recent efforts have been by far some of the Best.

Please DO continue.

Might wanna check your inbox as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Good work, IsaacKoi.

I took the liberty of making two small changes to your article:

1 - changed "off the coast of Africa" to "off the coast of South America", Africa is a little more to the East.

2 - added the name of the Brazilian president that gave the pictures to a newspaper, Juscelino Kubitschek.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I took the liberty of making two small changes to your article:

Hi ArMaP,

Thanks for making those changes.

(BTW I don't think there is any taking of liberties involved. I think jumping in with any additions or amendments is at the heart of any wiki.)

All the best,

Isaac

top topics

join