It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs circling airplane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Just saw what I must report as UFOs.
I was out in the garden and I watched a passenger airplane fly across the sky (very far up) and it was a clear sky and nice weather. And suddenly I see the reflections of several (2-3) objects circling the plane and I was thinking "WTF, birds that high up?" and then I couldn't see them anymore. I then got a binocular and started study the area where I saw them to see if I could see anything, but no, nothing there. It was very strange and I bet people inside the airplane might have spotted them too.

I don't know what to think of this, maybe I spotted my first ET drones

And if anyone wonders it was a plane from Flesland airport in Norway (flying west) and my clock was like 12:30.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I saw something similar here in Helsinki last sunday. There was a plane flying over and a few shiny "orbs" were circling it. At first I thought they were birds but the their movement and size (relative to the plane) were "unbirdlike". They were far too big and moved too fast to be birds.

After the plane had gone out of view, the orbs just faded slowly out of sight behind the clouds.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What a coincidence, maybe something weird is going on.
Have anyone else heard reports about this lately?

And btw, I would never have noticed them if it wasn't because I followed the plane with my eyes, that high up it's not easy to notice such things at all. But everyone should keep their eyes open, if you see a plane follow it with your eyes until it's out of view!

new topics

join