It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert advice needed - what do I do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Dark Legion, I agree with Busymind. I think a lot of people have given you some good advice. My Dad used to talk about "bad Ju-Ju." I never new what it was. I thought it was Ukrainian slang for having done something bad. Five years ago I went to New Orleans and went into a Voodoo shop for curiousity sake. Basically all I knew about Voodoo came from corny zombie movies (I still don't know much about it, but like many other beliefs it is a balance of good and bad.) There I found a script which talked about Ju-Ju as well as MoJo, essentially bad karma and good karma or bad luck and good luck. I was stunned when I found it.

Anyway, a way of ridding yourself of all of this misfortune is to write it all down and then burn the written words. While burning it say out loud that you are ridding yourself of this burden. Keep repeating that until the document is completely burned.

Another saying (Voodoo) that's suppose to bring good luck goes as follows:

Give me strength
Give me power
I grow stronger by the hour
Give me courage that I might
Protect myself and all thats right

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Have you considered getting in touch with the lady you beleive cursed you, and talking to her about it? You never know, maybe she can help you out...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join