It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Michael Knight Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

You say you are not familiar with the blu-tac and rotor kite ufos, but can you not take a look and offer your opinion?

No I will not take a look. But I will agree that there are fake and bogus UFO pictures and videos all over the place. The ones we used -including some which split into two or more lights - contain spontaneous audio of those who were present while they were being filmed. They also have time code on them. They were selected from many hours of such footage as being the best and most diverse material available to illustrate parts of the over-all story. It was and is well understood by all involved that there would be doubts and criticism expressed by some people. You are one of them. You have the right to be skeptical. Nothing was included with the intention of proving anything. Every viewer is free to draw their own conclusions.

It seems that supporters of the fakers and charlatans often like to ignore the glaring errors and undisputable proof of fraud and deceit.

Only people like you - and no doubt there are many - who have not seen all the material we included, would jump to the erroneous conclusion that there are frauds and charlatans involved here. Credit has been given to the source of all footage and pictures. If you can present any "indisputable proof of fraud and deceit" associated with this production, please do so.

It's like denying that Miceal Ledwith has been involved in a child sex scandal simply because he is a member of the same Ramtha cult that you are involved with. Just because the truth doesn't fit you cause doesn't men it must be a lie.

Again, your observations are erroneous. In this case they are also a lie. There is absolutely no child abuse or pedophilia in Dr Ledwith's background. Whatever he was involved in at other levels was settled in law to the satisfaction of the parties involved long ago. But there are many false accusations to be found on the internet - many of them part of a vilification campaign mounted by the Catholic church. That is the truth.

It is also true that ignorant charges by people like you and the media in general that the Ramtha school (note the word - school) is a cult, resulted in a court case which was decided in favor of the school. It is not a cult - and the media quit using the word because the court found they could be subject to future expensive litigation.

Having said that - simply in order to set the record straight - I would remind you that this thread is not about Dr Ledwith or the Ramtha school. At least not as far as I am concerned. As I have said before - if you want to know more, go there. Otherwise your opinion is based on suppositions - as mine was before I went there.

I trust that other readers will keep that in mind as you (no doubt will) continue to express your personal cynicism and groundless charges that we are frauds and charlatans. Again - if you have proof of that sufficient to win a court case, please present it.

In my experience, a relatively low mega pixel digital still camera works best to capture images of orbs. Mine is a Canon PowerShot A85.,They capture data across a broader frequency of the light spectrum - into infra red - than do more sophisticated cameras.

Can you provide the technical data from Canon that shows this model operates in the infra red.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

You need to start looking beyond the photographic evidence and look at what the eyewitnesses are doing and saying. Clearly, many of these people believe they are experiencing sightings at Gilliland's ranch.

Many of us have experienced such sightings.

But eyewitness evidence is obviously unacceptable to some people on this forum.

Which brings me to a decision.

First, thank you for the effort to keep me involved. That courtesy is appreciated.

Second - it's time to leave.

I have better things to do than engage in go-nowhere dialogs with cynics and skeptics - especially those who trot out snide comments and falsehoods about me and my acquaintances.

There was absolutely 'no' child sex scandal in Dr Ledwith's past. I'll say no more, except that in my own research I have found that the issue was settled to the satisfaction of the parties involved, and it appears part of the settlement was that they do not talk about it.

This has not stopped the Catholic church from engaging in a vendetta which includes further false charges published on the Internet as bogus information - which people like "Torsion" have apparently taken as fact.

They are dupes.

Beyond that - the continuing claims that I am a liar and a charlatan are completely unacceptable.

The work I did on the documentary - Contact Has Begun - with James Gilliland was all in good faith. He is a sincere man with a very sincere and spiritual message.

The character assassination that goes on in these threads is despicable at best. Those concerned have proven by their posts that they are extremely ignorant, and happily so.

An example of ignorance even about non-personal matters is the silly question about whether Canon publishes technical data about its cameras catching images in infra-red! What manufacturer is going to include such information? If anything, it would be denied because orbs make it look like the camera might be faulty!!!

It is time to depart - but I felt I should leave this final post since the lies about Ledwith are here for as long as this site remains - and future readers should not be left with the idea that Torsion and his ilk have any idea what they are doing when they make these assertions - which would be grounds for court action against them in some other circumstances. And it would cost them dearly.

But they are safe behind their pseudonyms. Like cowards sniping at long range.

They have closed minds, which is amply illustrated by their fixation on an inquisitorial style of questioning - in which no answer, however truthful, is considered satisfactory.

Their opinions are offered as if they have personal experience or knowledge of the subject matter. But they have none.

So why would anything they say be considered to be credible?

That nonsense of taking an image of aerosol spray and claiming that all orb photos are created like that - or with dust particles etc - is so childish when you consider that literally thousands of people now know how to take orb pics without falsifying anything.

Such idiots are just that - idiots.

Well it's time to stop venting.

I'm outa here.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Michael Knight]

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Michael Knight]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, Mr. Knight, thank you for your participation anyway, and your user account will persist so feel free to check back in on us at any time, there are at least a few of us here who will welcome you back any time

As for Team Torsion, well I hope you guys are proud of yourselves for driving away a credible witness. Go Team!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

There was absolutely 'no' child sex scandal in Dr Ledwith's past

Well, some instances seem to differ

Central to the McCullough Inquiry were claims that in 1983/1984 six senior seminarians at the college approached nine trustee-bishops there to complain about alleged sexual impropriety involving junior seminarians and Dr Ledwith, then its vice-president. They later approached then senior dean at the college, Father Gerard McGinnity, who made representations to the bishops but was persuaded to take a sabbatical year. He was then told he would not be returning to Maynooth and was appointed curate in Armagh diocese. Dr Ledwith was appointed president of St Patrick's College. In June 1994 Dr Ledwith left Maynooth prematurely, having paid money to and concluded a confidential agreement with a seminarian who claimed he had been sexually abused by him as a minor

The Ferns Report rings a bell, does it ? If that is absolutely 'no' child sex scandal, i don't know, where to find one.

But let's just leave this irrelevant fact.

Beyond that - the continuing claims that I am a liar and a charlatan are completely unacceptable.

Well, see above.

What manufacturer is going to include such information?

How about - each and everyone ?

Canon, Fuji, Olympus, Sony ?

But they are safe behind their pseudonyms. Like cowards sniping at long range.

Aw, come on, hiding behind pseudonyms ? If you like, i'll be glad to tell you my complete adress, you just have to ask, since avatars are quite common in internet forum usage.

They have closed minds, which is amply illustrated by their fixation on an inquisitorial style of questioning - in which no answer, however truthful, is considered satisfactory.

No, no, you get it wrong - answers CAN be satisfactory and many of them have been in at least my past. You can check it above with the question "Do Digital Cameras photograph in the infrared spectrum ?"
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence !

which would be grounds for court action against them in some other circumstances. And it would cost them dearly.

Don't talk about things, you don't understand, my friend. If you think, something said here is illegal and "ground for court action" - bring it on. Otherwise i'd like to quote you an old german saying
"Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten"

Such idiots are just that - idiots.

How rude

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Otherwise i'd like to quote you an old german saying
"Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten"

ummm how about a translation please.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Pretty hard to translate properly, therefor i've chosen to stay with the original

Loosely it would translate to "If you don't know, what you're talking about, it's better to say nothing"

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Knight
An example of ignorance even about non-personal matters is the silly question about whether Canon publishes technical data about its cameras catching images in infra-red! What manufacturer is going to include such information? If anything, it would be denied because orbs make it look like the camera might be faulty!!!

Silly question? Hardly! It was pertinent and important.

YOU, Michael Knight, made the claim that the Canon camera could capture part of the infra-red spectrum. When you were asked to supply the technical data for the camera to prove that it does, you respond by calling the question 'silly'.

Now that's avoidance if I have ever seen it.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Fry, tezzajw, why do you still bother?

The Clique has already won, Mr. Knight has left!

You guys have already succeeded in driving a key eyewitness away, why continue to beat a dead horse?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Fry, tezzajw, why do you still bother?
The Clique has already won, Mr. Knight has left!

Which clique would that be, MrdDstrbr? I'm not sure what you are referring to. If it's name-calling, then that's banned by the T&C of this website.

You guys have already succeeded in driving a key eyewitness away, why continue to beat a dead horse?

We asked Michael Knight some questions. Michael Knight found it difficult to answer most of them, even calling one very important a 'silly' one. He made a claim that he could not support. He chose to leave on his own accord, for his reasons. I can't comment on the strength of Michael Knight's conviction to support his claims, so I guess that his actions speak louder than his words. Can't support the claims, so disappear instead?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Knight

Originally posted by Torsion
You say you are not familiar with the blu-tac and rotor kite ufos, but can you not take a look and offer your opinion?

No I will not take a look.

This is exactly what I was refering to when I said "It seems that supporters of the fakers and charlatans often like to ignore the glaring errors and undisputable proof of fraud and deceit." The evidence of deceit is there and you simply refuse to acknowledge it.

You did the same with my question about your claim that the Canon camera operates in infra red. Because you were challenged you shied away by simply stating it was a "silly question".

Fry posted a link that provided technical data that shows the camera does not operate in infra red. Again, you chose to ignore it. I haven't seen your documentary but I wonder if you present 'evidence' there based on this infra red claim!

I would remind you that this thread is not about Dr Ledwith

I had never heard of Dr Ledwith until you brought him to the attention of the boards in a related thread by stating:

Dr Ledwith (who happens to have five PhDs) has consecutive pictures of a dimensional torsion field forming - a time/space 'hole' - or doorway perhaps.

Schuyler successfully rebuked your claim that he has 5 phds and also uncovered the sex scandal allegations.

Even Wikipedia states: "He was a member the senior staff of St Patrick's College, Maynooth, County Kildare, Republic of Ireland for 16 years holding posts of Lecturer in Theology, Registrar, Dean of Theology and Vice President before becoming President in 1985 until he resigned in 1994 following allegations of improper sexual contact with a minor."

You brought Ledwith into the equation hoping that people would simply go ga ga because you erroneously claimed he had 'five phds'.

Things tend to get checked out around here which I guess is why you chose to leave the forum.

Good luck with your dvd sales!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join