It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Michael Knight Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Knight
I personally saw several craft do the "power up" thing.

Was it a 'craft' or was it 'lights' ? There's a distinct difference between seeing a craft with shape and form, as opposed to seeing some lights that have no discernable shape or form.

Did you see a craft or are you assuming that there was a craft based on seeing some lights instead?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Who came first, Gilliland or Greer and what is your take on Greer's organisations and are they (ECETI/CSETI) affiliated in any way?

Not worth answering.

What is your personal take on the clearly bogus evidence (orbs/blu-tac/rotor kite etc) that James presents on his website?

The orbs are not bogus. But aerosol droplets purported to be orbs are certainly bogus orbs.
If you were to compare an aerosol pic to any single pic of orbs you would note there is a vast difference between them.
Orbs are generally circular, and consistently so. They vary in size and features. And they do not reflect the flash.
They are also semi-transparent. You can see through them. Especially those taken inside a building or room.
Just to stretch your head a little further - they are also intelligent (except those which are nano-technology from ET civilizations elsewhere and elsewhen).

As said above, I am not familiar with the kite or blu-tac things -

Can you explain why there are no video sequences of orbs floating around groups of people? We only ever see still images and it has been explained elsewhere how these are created using methods such as aerosol sprays.

In my experience, a relatively low mega pixel digital still camera works best to capture images of orbs. Mine is a Canon PowerShot A85.,They capture data across a broader frequency of the light spectrum - into infra red - than do more sophisticated cameras.

Video cameras record in a different manner. I have not tried to freeze-frame a video camera shot to see if there are any orbs on individual frames, but it might be worth checking.

On the subject of aerosol sprays once again - it is indeed quite possible to falsify anything these days, given the type of technologies that are available.
However, whoever took the pic of the aerosol spray to illustrate that that is how orbs are filmed, was NOT falsifying anything, were they?

Therefore - their pic is genuine.

But how do I know if it is or not?

Maybe they just PhotoShopped it - and then 'said' it was aerosol spray.

Get the point here? I can believe or doubt. The choice is mine.

The orb pics that I have taken in various places are always a surprise to me. They are a phenomena that makes me wonder how much else exists that my mind has yet to understand.

Are you related to J.Z. Knight of Ramtha in any way?

Not related. But I did come to the US in 1988 as a gung-ho independent investigative journalist to interview her and Ramtha in order to write an expose which I could sell internationally exposing them as frauds.

I considered that to be a worthy use of my intelligence and reason, since it was utterly illogical that a woman could channel a 35,000 year old warrior from Lemuria....go figure.

Instead, after attending a couple of events, I chose to become a student at the Ramtha School of Enlightenment and have been so for 20 years. In that time I have learned a great deal about quantum mechanics, human biology (the brain in particular), the history of civilization, and the role of ETs in both our past and future.

That states the facts.

And no doubt having told yet another truth, there will be those who will leap in with their negative opinions about the school and those involved. I fully understand that, because that's who I was and what I did
20 years ago.

But I did get tired of being a self-opinionated SOB - and I chose to change - and now I will enter into no discussion about the school, JZ Knight or Ramtha.

If you want answers - go see for yourself. Like I did.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Was it a 'craft' or was it 'lights' ? There's a distinct difference between seeing a craft with shape and form, as opposed to seeing some lights that have no discernable shape or form.

Did you see a craft or are you assuming that there was a craft based on seeing some lights instead?

Actually, your honor, to be totally sarcastic, what I saw was a sodium light atop a long levitating pole that somehow unhooked itself from the National Grid and floated skyward from New York to hover over Mt Adams so I could see it sputtering at various levels of intensity.

Sometimes I thought it was a craft and sometimes I thought it was a light, but then it alternated between being a wave and a particle and jumped dimensions instantaneously which of course is rather beyond my comprehension so I decided I had seen a craft.

Or was it a light?

I now yield to the prosecution....for I have no defense....I am just a witness who got confused as soon as he came into the court room.

Things were so clean and simple before ....

But it must be awful having the mind of a lawyer...you never get any rest from those inner voices.

"Was it a craft or a light?

"A light or a craft?

"Shut UP you stupid witness....who cares what you say you saw, you have to wind up saying what I say you saw...GOT THAT!!!"

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Actually, your honor, to be totally sarcastic, what I saw was a sodium light atop a long levitating pole that somehow unhooked itself from the National Grid and floated skyward from New York to hover over Mt Adams so I could see it sputtering at various levels of intensity.

Sometimes I thought it was a craft and sometimes I thought it was a light, but then it alternated between being a wave and a particle and jumped dimensions instantaneously which of course is rather beyond my comprehension so I decided I had seen a craft.

Or was it a light?

I now yield to the prosecution....for I have no defense....I am just a witness who got confused as soon as he came into the court room.

Things were so clean and simple before ....

But it must be awful having the mind of a lawyer...you never get any rest from those inner voices.

"Was it a craft or a light?

"A light or a craft?

"Shut UP you stupid witness....who cares what you say you saw, you have to wind up saying what I say you saw...GOT THAT!!!"

So, all the typical cultist ridiculing aside, you basically go the religion way, saying "demanding proof is disbelieving, there is and will be nothing, but the word" ?

It must suck, having to make money this way.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

So, all the typical cultist ridiculing aside, you basically go the religion way, saying "demanding proof is disbelieving, there is and will be nothing, but the word" ?

It must suck, having to make money this way.

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette

General Hints and Tips

Be nice. We're all here to better understand the various obvious and hidden influences on our often stressful world. Some members will have been researching these topics longer than others.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Michael Knight]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Who came first, Gilliland or Greer and what is your take on Greer's organisations and are they (ECETI/CSETI) affiliated in any way?

I know Greer and some CSETI people have been out to the ranch and spent some time with Gilliland and they all witnessed UFOs together, and both camps have essentially the same message so there is definitely some friendship and camaraderie there.... as for them actually being formally affiliated, I don't think so.

Can you explain why there are no video sequences of orbs floating around groups of people? We only ever see still images and it has been explained elsewhere how these are created using methods such as aerosol sprays.

Some video footage of Orbs was presented, but you were quick to dismiss it as "Venus" and "chinese lanterns". (LOL!)

You have a point, though - we see a lot of these still images of groups of people out in the field with waves of Orbs all around them, but never video. Are people supposed to be seeing those Orbs with their naked eye, or are they only showing up after the fact, in the photographs?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Unless the crafts are capable of shifting between different forms/states, sometimes appearing as a fully materialized metallic-looking craft, other times in pure energy form as an "Orb" or "bright light in the sky".

In which case, there is NO difference.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette

General Hints and Tips

Be nice. We're all here to better understand the various obvious and hidden influences on our often stressful world. Some members will have been researching these topics longer than others.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Michael Knight]

It's best not to even respond to certain posters when they're in "accusation" mode, as that only encourages them!

Do not feed the vultures!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Let me put this in perspective.

My most profound experience involving UFOs occurred many years ago while hunting in New Zealand.

I had made camp under a starry sky and watched numerous satellites going overhead, criss-crossing and each an obvious craft - in that they all were at about the same height, and were reflecting light of about the same intensity.

Their trajectories were all similar, and they traveled from one horizon in a straight line to the other, non-stop and without variation in their course.

I then observed a moving light that was somewhat brighter and bigger than the satellites.

At the time, I had a few profound thoughts going on in my mind. The usual "where did we come from?" "why the...are we here?" sort of thing. Thoughts that accompany circumstances that lead to deep reflection about one's place in the universe and the purpose of existence.

This particular light was travelling at a much slower pace than the satellites.

It got my close attention because having flown in many types of aircraft, it appeared that it might be a plane. However, it had no wing lights, and there was no strobing effect. Just a big white light travelling at a relatively low speed.

Also, I was hunting in an area far from civilization, so it was extremely quiet. There was no motor noise at all.

And here's the kicker.

It stopped and hovered directly overhead. It was stationary from up to a minute. Without appearing to make a turn of any sort, it then reversed and traveled at the same speed back to where it had come from...and blinked out.

So when I saw satellites at James Gilliland's sanctuary, I knew they were satellites - even though one cannot obviously see them as a craft.

Likewise, when lights of a different brilliance flew overhead and literally expanded their luminance and then reduced it, sometimes three or four times in succession, there was no doubt in my mind that these were craft occupied by or controlled by intelligent entities.

They were not meteors or meteorites or space junk.

I certainly asked James in the documentary how he can tell the difference between the space station flying over, and satellites, and UFOs controlled by a conscious entity.

He says they use a web site called Heavens Above to check the times that man-made craft will be over that area. That's one way they know the difference.

Rightly or wrongly I consider it my responsibility as a reporter to get as close to the truth as I can (notwithstanding that terrible habit that most reporters have of never letting the facts get in the way of a good story).

So even if one assumes some of them might be military satellites which are not registered with Heavens Above - or possibly even satellites launched by other nations - this still can not explain their pulsing behavior.

Hopefully this answers your question somewhat more politely.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Knight

Michael, do you believe the "bright light" or "Orb" UFOs are spacecrafts with ETs inside them, or are they some other sort of conscious entity themselves?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well, let me say, that this has been my nice way of dealing with salesmen here on the forum and before you quote me the T&C, i would advise you to take a long look at the chapter regarding "advertising on ATS"

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Likewise, when lights of a different brilliance flew overhead and literally expanded their luminance and then reduced it, sometimes three or four times in succession, there was no doubt in my mind that these were craft occupied by or controlled by intelligent entities.

They were not meteors or meteorites or space junk.

So called 'space junk', rocket stages, etc, can behave exactly that way. If the object is turning about one of it's axis, it can reflect different amount of light. The rate, duration and brightness is dependent on the object and position.

Iridium satellite flares increase and decrease in brightness also.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Well, let me say, that this has been my nice way of dealing with salesmen here on the forum and before you quote me the T&C, i would advise you to take a long look at the chapter regarding "advertising on ATS"

Mr. Knight claims to be a legitimate witness to Contact events at Gilliland's ranch, he has as much right to post on here as anyone!

And as a Witness he should be protected from badgering from posters like you.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

So called 'space junk', rocket stages, etc, can behave exactly that way. If the object is turning about one of it's axis, it can reflect different amount of light. The rate, duration and brightness is dependent on the object and position.

Iridium satellite flares increase and decrease in brightness also.

Agreed. And James did mention iridium flares in his reply. They too are listed on the Heavens Above site.

I have researched iridium flares on various internet sites myself. The still photos I have seen have apparently been done with a lengthy exposure setting (in some cases) - but in others, they flare in a way that is quite unlike what I witnessed.

However, there may well be a disparity between what a still camera can capture and what a consumer camcorder records, just as there is the mystery of how a consumer camcorder can film UFOs at night and a $40,000 1/2inch CCD Sony XDCAM HD PDW F350 with a Fujinon 18.5 x 5.5mm lens is virtually impossible to get into focus on even the brightest stars....no matter how you tweak the gain and other computerized controls.

One reason I selected video clips from Jame's footage that had time and date markings (some of them from 2001) was that these can be back-checked (if you wish) to correlate them with Heavens Above data for that time and date.

I did not do this myself - but the option is there for those who might wish to do so.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Interesting. It took you two posts to answer my question. Your first response was theatrics, which really didn't help.

Then, MedDstrbr had to chime in and tell me that there is no difference between a light in the sky and a pure metallic craft. Right, sure. Here's a question for you MrdDstrbr - describe the physical attributes of the metallic craft, it's shape and form, if all you saw of it was a light? You can't, as you can only describe it as being a light and that's it.

Finally, Micheal Knight, you give me the above quote which certainly doesn't help your claim that the lights you saw were metallic 'crafts'. You saw lights, yet you claim to have seen intelligently controlled crafts. I'm not denying you the right to extrapolate way beyond the observed data, you're free to do so.

Thanks, that's all I need from you.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I bet not all objects get listed on sites like heavens-above. An object that reverses is something special, whether man-made or from space, and that's what we are all trying to figure out. I hope we will one day find about these objects.

I have seen iridium flares. they can be quite impressive and the first time one sees one there is a wow factor. I have also noticed that the IIS can be pretty impressive under the right conditions.

I'll keep watching like everyone else and I am still waiting for that sighting that I can honestly say might be other worldly.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Then, MrdDstrbr had to chime in and tell me that there is no difference between a light in the sky and a pure metallic craft. Right, sure. Here's a question for you MrdDstrbr - describe the physical attributes of the metallic craft, it's shape and form, if all you saw of it was a light? You can't, as you can only describe it as being a light and that's it.

The point is, you are assuming that ET spacecrafts must look metallic, and have landing gear etc, in order to be ET spacecrafts.

When there are witnesses who have seen large metallic crafts suddenly collapse into these "Orbs" or "bright lights", according to Steven Greer.

If these crafts are capable of travelling vast interstellar distances to get here, why wouldn't they be able to shift into a pure energy form? Do you really think they travel about the galaxy from star to star as a big chunk of metal?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
The point is, you are assuming that ET spacecrafts must look metallic, and have landing gear etc, in order to be ET spacecrafts.

No, I'm not assuming that at all. A 'craft' can have other defining characteristics, other than being metallic.

However, when all the witnesses see is a ball of light, then that does not enable them to define it as a 'craft'. There is no structure in a ball of light, it's just a ball of light.

When there are witnesses who have seen large metallic crafts suddenly collapse into these "Orbs" or "bright lights", according to Steven Greer.

I'll dismiss that sentence based on the four words that I put in bold face. I know that no proof can be offered to support the claim.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The orbs are not bogus. But aerosol droplets purported to be orbs are certainly bogus orbs.
If you were to compare an aerosol pic to any single pic of orbs you would note there is a vast difference between them.
Orbs are generally circular, and consistently so. They vary in size and features. And they do not reflect the flash.
They are also semi-transparent. You can see through them. Especially those taken inside a building or room.
Just to stretch your head a little further - they are also intelligent (except those which are nano-technology from ET civilizations elsewhere and elsewhen).

As said above, I am not familiar with the kite or blu-tac things -

But orbs are bogus in the sense that people like Gilliland and Greer, and yourself it seems, are claiming they are something that they are not. The dust/ water droplets really are there but that is all they are. I have no doubt that their true nature is known even by those that pretend they are extraterrstrial craft/bearded master or whatever other nonsense they attach to them.

You say you are not familiar with the blu-tac and rotor kite ufos, but can you not take a look and offer your opinion? It seems that supporters of the fakers and charlatans often like to ignore the glaring errors and undisputable proof of fraud and deceit. It's like denying that Miceal Ledwith has been involved in a child sex scandal simply because he is a member of the same Ramtha cult that you are involved with. Just because the truth doesn't fit you cause doesn't men it must be a lie.

In my experience, a relatively low mega pixel digital still camera works best to capture images of orbs. Mine is a Canon PowerShot A85.,They capture data across a broader frequency of the light spectrum - into infra red - than do more sophisticated cameras.

Can you provide the technical data from Canon that shows this model operates in the infra red.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

But orbs are bogus in the sense that people like Gilliland and Greer, and yourself it seems, are claiming they are something that they are not. The dust/ water droplets really are there but that is all they are. I have no doubt that their true nature is known even by those that pretend they are extraterrstrial craft/bearded master or whatever other nonsense they attach to them.

Same old faulty logic as always.

Just because you can make SOME orbs with flour, aerosol sprays, hitting pillows together etc, does not mean that that's what ALL orbs are.

Gilliland even addresses this in the conference, he says yes you can fake orbs - you can fake just about anything - but just because you CAN fake orbs, does not mean that all orbs are fake!

You need to start looking beyond the photographic evidence and look at what the eyewitnesses are doing and saying. Clearly, many of these people believe they are experiencing sightings at Gilliland's ranch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join