It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Michael Knight Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was just wondering if the witness Michael Knight is still at ATS as I personally found his story intriguing and I'd hate to see him driven away....

So, I thought I would give him, his own thread!

Feel free to comment on the story of his documentary with ECETI and the Sanctuary.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Do you have a link, or a copy of information on this individual that I may use as a reference?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why didn't you post the Michael Knight request in the ECETI thread, rather than start a new one?

It seems like it's advertising ECETI to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Well, I figured, if he's still around, I would give him a thread in which he can speak his mind, and respond to people's legitimate questions....

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Still around.

But I may not stay around.

I'm just back from the Bay Area UFO Expo.

Thoroughly enjoyed a couple of days with James Gilliland, who was one of the speakers.

The last one actually. He showed the documentary - not to a packed theater, but to about 150/200 people who attended his 5.30pm Sunday session.

They applauded the documentary - and we sold quite a few as well.

I noticed the ATS booth was also a hive of activity - and James has his picture up on the ATS site right now.

I might even have been interviewed by an ATS press guy - but I'm not sure about that. Someone certainly handed me a phone and said I was on air...which caught me by surprise somewhat. Can't remember what I said really. Hope it was half way polite.

However, I can't really see this "Michael Knight Thread" ever becoming a hive of activity...can you?

I mean - who would want to ask me questions?

I'm not actually affiliated with ECETI. That's James Gilliland's site.

I just happened to direct a documentary about him, which enabled him to tell his story, which we illustrated with some pretty interesting and genuine UFO footage that he has shot at his sanctuary.

Having seen them do the "power up" thing, I know his footage is legitimate. That's why we used it. Not to convince anyone either. Take it or leave it. Or go there and see for yourself.

We also included quite a bit about earth changes, specially from the scientific point of view which is that the Atlantic current is due to stall sometime soon - which will plunge Europe into a Siberian climate.

I think as far as the average politician is concerned, that looming future is definitely "above top secret."

And then there's the next solar maximum and CMEs (Coronal Mass Ejections) that will likely knock out all satellites, GPS, and more....

Any questions?

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Michael Knight]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
are you the same Micheal Knight who played the part of Peter Brady on America's beloved 70's sitcom ~The Brady Bunch~ ???

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
No. I am not that Michael Knight.

Nor am I the one with the talking car.

But I'm leaving this site permanently.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I was thinking of Michael Knight, the designer on season 3 of Project Runway. I guess you're not that one either... never mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Knight
No. I am not that Michael Knight.

But I'm leaving this site permanently.

Well that is a damn shame and what I was hoping to prevent, since you are a legitimate witness to UFO activity.

IMO we don't have enough legit witnesses and contactees around here, and the ones we do have don't get treated with the respect they deserve.

I just thought I would make an effort to help you feel welcome here Michael, and I hope you decide to stick around for a while.....

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

However, I can't really see this "Michael Knight Thread" ever becoming a hive of activity...can you?

I mean - who would want to ask me questions?

Me! Me!

Although a lot of them were covered in the other thread, but I was hoping people would have more, and actual pertinent questions, not absurd and insulting ones

Do you know, does James have more transcripts or video of witness testimony, similar to what Steven Greer has?

Testimony from a lot of credible witnesses would help to establish that there's something real going on there at Mt. Adams - something more than "dust", "raindrops", "Venus", "aerosol sprays" etc

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Well that is a damn shame and what I was hoping to prevent, since you are a legitimate witness to UFO activity.

Just curious, but what makes this person any more or less legitmate than anyone else who claims they "saw" something. Because he directed a DVD? Puhleez... Legitamcy is in the eye of the beholder (bleever), really. Its all about how much you are willing to ignore/see to level legitamcy at any given person, especially in this field.

I'm curious as to why he even bothered to register if all he was going to do was pull a ripcord after a couple of posts. Seems rather rash....

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Just curious, but what makes this person any more or less legitmate than anyone else who claims they "saw" something. Because he directed a DVD? Puhleez...

He says he's been to the ranch and met with Gilliland, he says he witnessed the UFO activity there, he says he had the opportunity to review many hours of Gilliland's video footage.

I see no reason not to believe him, until someone provides a real reason not to believe him. "Innocent until proven guilty" kinda thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, he is also selling a product. If he at minimum doesnt "appear" to walk in lockstep with what he produces it wont sell.

If he wasnt selling, I would tend to give him more credibility, at least initially.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Aww bummer... I love the Hoff.

Nice to meet you anyway

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
Well, he is also selling a product. If he at minimum doesnt "appear" to walk in lockstep with what he produces it wont sell.

If he wasnt selling, I would tend to give him more credibility, at least initially.

Money makes the world go round. Books and DVDs are an excellent way to distribute information.

People should not be automatically distrusted just because they sell books or DVDs.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I see we got the weekly annual plugging going on again!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

People will say what they will and make their accusations, but I'm simply trying to encourage Mr. Knight to stick around.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Maybe I will stick around.

Maybe not.

In answer to the question as to whether there is other eyewitness testimony to the power-ups that UFOs do at James' ranch...as far as I know, there is no such thing.

What difference would it make to those who are convinced that everyone who tells the truth is a liar and a charlatan?

All I have done is make a docko about James and his life.

I personally saw several craft do the "power up" thing.

But I have had prior personal experience of seeing UFOs in other places and situations.

So to those who doubt what I say ...what can I say? They are your doubts, not mine.

I could also explain why you never see such things. But you wouldn't believe that either.

James says if you have an open mind, a loving heart and pure intent, "they'll contact you eventually." And he's talking about the higher civilization entities - not Jinns or Greys. Because "the mind with which you seek is the mind that you connect (to)."

This is precisely why those with closed minds do NOT experience contact.

Why would an entity with a vast mind want to connect with a human who has a closed mind?

Let's put that another way....how often have any of us had the desire to go and communicate with a chimp at the zoo?

Any questions?

If they're worth answering, I'll answer.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Michael Knight]

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Michael Knight]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

What difference would it make to those who are convinced that everyone who tells the truth is a liar and a charlatan?

But we have seen fromy the evidence presented by Gilliland that he is not telling the truth. I refer in particular to the rotor kite video and the blu-tac 'saucer' and the aerosol orbs. If he is clearly duping people with these images why would we trust anything he has to say?

I could also explain why you never see such things. But you wouldn't believe that either.

James says if you have an open mind, a loving heart and pure intent, "they'll contact you eventually." And he's talking about the higher civilization entities - not Jinns or Greys. Because "the mind with which you seek is the mind that you connect (to)."

This is precisely why those with closed minds do NOT experience contact.

This is all a very cultish and holier than thou attitude. Implying that those who challenge the dogma are bad people is the sign of a staggeringly weak argument.

Any question? If they're worth answering, I'll answer.

Who came first, Gilliland or Greer and what is your take on Greer's organisations and are they (ECETI/CSETI) affiliated in any way?

What is your personal take on the clearly bogus evidence (orbs/blu-tac/rotor kite etc) that James presents on his website?

Can you explain why there are no video sequences of orbs floating around groups of people? We only ever see still images and it has been explained elsewhere how these are created using methods such as aerosol sprays.

Are you related to J.Z. Knight of Ramtha in any way?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join