It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm so sick of hearing about Diana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Why is it that every time I turn on my TV news they're talking about Princess Diana?

Yeah it's sad she died the way she did and all, but it has absolutely zero impact on my life nor about 99.99999% of others in the world. Why is there like a more than month long media fascination with this older than old, deader than dead story???

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You aren't the only one, I'm sick of hearing about her too. She was a hobag that used the royal family for fame, fortune and a guaranteed future for herself and her kids. Oh she was a real piece of work, a devil in a blue dress and the whole world just fell in love with her. I think I'm the only person who didn't think it was some kind of tragedy when she died. Heartless I may be, but I thought she was trash and it irritated me how wonderful everybody thought she was.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's around the anniversary, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Besides, there is a meaty conspiracy there somewhere. People still talk about the death of JFK too.

I'm afraid there's nothing you can do but gouge out your eyes and puncture your eardrums. Or go somewhere there isn't TV or radio for a couple more weeks.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You listen to mainstream media and are tired of the drivel they spout?

*Newsflash* - It ain't gonna get any better in your lifetime..gtfo

Diana was cool,wtf did she do that pissed you guys off?

top topics

join