It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Mars? Pictures of Un-Natural Creations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is a compilation of structures that I believe were not formed by nature. I believe there IS life on Mars, and I believe NASA has known about it for a long time. They are just not so willing to share!

So in spite of those ********, I am here to share with you un-natural Mars formations.

!--Please use this thread to share your own findings of un-natural formations of Mars, or the Moon--!

ida.wr.usgs.gov...
Check out the rings around the structures. We see no natural formation such as this from water, or any seismic activity. Have you ever seen a water do a 360?

ida.wr.usgs.gov...
Check out the suppossed "meteor crator" with a bump in the absolute center of it. The bump in the center is present in some but not all holes, and could possibly be the site of a giant UFO landing! If that were true these things are all over MARS and could revolutionize the way we look at "craters". Question: Why don't we see this middle uprising in any crateor crashes on earth?

ida.wr.usgs.gov...
ida.wr.usgs.gov...
ida.wr.usgs.gov...
ida.wr.usgs.gov...
Possible Vehicle Tracks? Keep in mind the "overall" and higher resolution picture of these coordinates was somehow completely destroyed from any possible view, yet they were able to release these.

ida.wr.usgs.gov...
Wow.. anybody know what this thing is???

This picture makes me believe those "crater holes" with an indent in the middle are nothing more than a UFO itself, with its cloaking device turned on.
Look at the two in this picture, they both look like a television screen with no signal!
ida.wr.usgs.gov...

ANYWAYS.. I'm running out of time, but more are on the way. Check out this site of hundreds of MARS pics and lets see what you can find.

ida.wr.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I see nothing unnatural in those images.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

I do find something odd about the last photo, pretty much every crater in the image is badly pixelated, kind of like masking or something but none of the other areas are.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Craters with bumps in the middle are perfectly natural, such as Tycho on the moon. Terraced walls and concentric rings are also natural features:

Complex craters have uplifted centers, and they have typically broad flat shallow crater floors, and terraced walls. At the largest sizes, one or more exterior or interior rings may appear, and the structure may be labeled an impact basin rather than an impact crater. Complex-crater morphology on rocky planets appears to follow a regular sequence with increasing size: small complex craters with a central topographic peak are called central peak craters, for example Tycho; intermediate sized craters, in which the central peak is replaced by a ring of peaks, are called peak-ring craters, for example Schrodinger; and the largest craters contain multiple concentric topographic rings, and are called multi-ringed basins, for example Orientale. On icy as opposed to rocky bodies, other morphological forms appear which may have central pits rather than central peaks, and at the largest sizes may contain very many concentric rings – Valhalla on Callisto is the type example of the latter.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is nothing out of the ordinary for these Martian craters. Keep in mind there used to be surface water on Mars which may still be locked in the soil, and this water, in the form of permafrost, sometimes melts and flows on the surface for a short time. There may be life on Mars, yes; but these pictures are hardly evidence thereof.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sytima

Sorry to go off topic, but may I enquire Sytima, are you going to contribute to any of the threads you are posting to, as I see little evidence in the 33 posts over 18 threads that you have posted in the 3hrs since you joined.

By all means post, but try to be constructive whilst doing so, else there is little point.

Welcome to ATS......

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing unnatural about any of those photos. Only people that want to see what they believe will agree with you. It's like looking at the clouds and picking out shapes....you can see all sorts of things but in the end you still know their clouds. Only in this case you are not familiar with geologic features and their causes, so you substitute what you believe rather than try to inform and educate yourself on the facts. I don't blame you though, lol, cloaked ufos are much more interesting to imagine than normal crater formation........

www.uwgb.edu...

Check this thread out for a little more on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I agree, if your going to pepper this board with threads, at least attempt to have a conversation, you might learn something.

new topics

top topics

join