It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all Republicans Gay?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
But the GOP has adopted the mantel of "Family Values" and when you see things like....

educate-yourself.org...
www.thelawparty.org...

As A Goldwater Republican I see the Republican party being taken over by a bunch of selfserving scumbags with no loyalty to the party or the citizens and taxpayers of this country.

Just chumps to be manipulated.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
But the GOP has adopted the mantel of "Family Values" and when you see things like....

educate-yourself.org...

As A Goldwater Republican I see the Republican party being taken over by a bunch of selfserving scumbags with no loyalty to the party or the citizens and taxpayers of this country.

Just chumps to be manipulated.

Family values, you know, like raping your own daughter, then when caught have the higher ups protect you...
www.armchairsubversive.org...

Republican city councilman John Bryan killed himself after police began investigating allegations that he had molested three girls, including two of his adopted daughters, ages 12 and 15.

I know Semper they were adopted not really his daughters so somehow that makes it ok, we all heard you defend him in the other topic.

Which still has me ask, why are pedophiles protected and loved by the GOP but gays hung from the nearest lightpole and their home firebombed? I mean geesh, two gay adults or a man who rapes several underaged little girls? As history has shown raping little girls means you'll be asked to run for President by the GOP... how sad is that?

Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
And no, I don't hate anyone or look down on anyone. It's a personal choice and one I am completely free to make. It also says nothing about Republicans or Conservatives, and lumping them all into a "homophobic" category just shows YOUR intolerance, not mine.

i wasn't lumping ALL of them into any group. i'm just saying that the ones that have been caught have time and again spouted off homophobic messages. that's the comedic irony of the situation.

and could you tell me WHY homosexuality is wrong?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I never said it was wrong, I just said I didn't approve of it.

I'm not of the type who hates homosexuals or believe they are all going to hell, I just don't agree with their lifestyle. I believe man and woman were created to be together, no exceptions.

That may come across to some as homophobic or hateful. So be it, but it isn't the case.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
and could you tell me WHY homosexuality is wrong?

I didn't say it was. Is it wrong for me? Certainly... Anyone else can do as they please... Just don't associate me or any group I'm affiliated with in their lot, and we have no problem at all.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well Speaker, there are plenty of Homosexuals in the GOP like the Logcabin fellows. So if you are gonna sleep with the dogs; expect to get a few fleas. Perhaps the logcabin poofdys should be purged so the "family values" crowd won't be embarrassed.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by whaaa]

[edit on 12-12-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Of course all republicans are not gay. HOWEVER ....

It has been my experience that those who complain the loudest about homosexuality, usually end up being the ones that are doing it - or are fighting urges to do it.

Just seems that way.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

yes, rampant homophobia has been found to be a signal that someone is quite possibly a self hating homosexual.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

The etiology of homophobia is very complex like most phobias.

www.bidstrup.com...

I know that all Republicans aren't gay but a lot of them would be if.....
see the above link.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

This is insane to me. I can't believe there has actually been a conversation going on this long about all of, if no the majority of Republicans being gay! It's insulting to the very foundation of ATS, "deny ignorance".

No, the majority of Republicans are not gay. And providing a riduclous essay on homophobia does nothing to make that point. Trying to say that most Republicans "would" be gay is also a ridiculous thing to say. I am a Conservative Republican, and I am not gay. I do not hate or fear gays, I am not afraid of being raped, I am not afraid of "losing control", I am not afraid that I may be gay myself. (all from the above link).

The very fact that this is even a topic of discussion is appalling to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am sorry, but some of the people posting on this thread are beyond stupid, at least when it comes to this issue...

[edit on 15-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but to insinuate that "Most" Republicans are gay.. You must be out of your #ing mind.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What I love with the GOP is that a Gay Senator is told to step down, stripped of power, destroyed. A Pedophile Senator is asked to run for President.* A Gay Gov. is forced to switch parties, a Pedophile Rep. is made head of the Abused and Missing Childrens Committee.** A Gay man is dragged to death behind the presidential limo while a Pedophile is made the GOP Party Leader.***

*news.bbc.co.uk...
Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

**blogs.abcnews.com...
Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from Congress after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing him flirting with a 16-year old boy.

***www.armchairsubversive.org...
Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

So can you not be racist and not condone blacks? It's all in the womb, buddy, Hormone levels during fetal development resulting in a different arrangement of the brain. Now I'm sure there's plenty of people who just engage in homosexual sex because they want to - I would imagine that must of the anti-gay conservatives who fall out of the closet are like this, just people who get off on doing what they think is "naughty" - but by and large? People don't have a say in their sexual alignment. When did you choose to be straight? Is it cool to not condone that, too?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Gay people are some of the most level headed, down to earth people I've ever met. That being said I am Repubican and if this thread was started as an insult it failed.
Kind of a compliment if you ask me. Gays are cool, ask Kathy Griffin!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Miller

I think it started in response to an earlier (and now locked) thread entitled "Are all liberals gay" which was stealth-changed by its poster to "are all gays liberal" when people called him on his tomfoolery.

No, all republicans aren't gay. But hte ones who are most certainly hate themselves with all their heart, else htye wouldn't be Republican. I'm looking at you, log cabiners.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have gays that attend our meetings all the time. Stomps, Political Action Committees etc. Great bunch of business owners and community leaders...

I think a poster hit the nail on the head here though..

The rabid obsession some have on here with Homosexuality and ridiculous false claims of sexual criminal action must be hiding a personal agenda...

Perhaps building a defense for themselves?

I have read and reread and can't find any other relevance or reason for some of the posts...

Semper

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I am a Conservative Republican, and I am not gay.

How you doin'

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I'm sorry, but to insinuate that "Most" Republicans are gay.. You must be out of your #ing mind.

I didn't ask if "most" were. That's obvious. I said all.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Anyway. I was just curious. It's not like I'm a Republican or anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join