It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Ufo Testimony

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've read a little more about this and it seems only one (married) couple claims to have seen a UFO. Everyone else who called 911 only saw flashes of light and electricity flickering.

Kenny Young's documentation of the trasnscript seems real :
www.ufocasebook.com...

I wonder if anyone else would be able to obtain that 911 transcript and verify.

Here's something else, where it's stated that only the one married couple claimed to have seen a UFO during all of this. This is starting to explain (to me at least) why there weren't any images. No one else saw it.
See "MISCELLANEOUS RAVINGS" on this page:
www.martiansgohome.com...

(This was a good post, and I appreciate the OP for adding it on ATS again. I thought this event could have been possible, but I couldn't get past the lack of photos. The fact that only one couple saw a UFO explains that now. I believe that one couple could have really seen a UFO.

I still very much doubt the dialogue posted earlier in this thread from the supposed witness. I could be wrong, they're just my own humble opinions.) I wish I was wrong, would make things much more fun.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It looks like this guy Kenny Young did all of the investigating. If you read his experiences you'll see his inquiries were met with some resistance.

But, reading the 911 transcript it occurred to me that someone could write a letter to the guy who saw the object.

DISPATCHER: What is your address, I'm getting more calls on this!

CALLER 3: 166 Lakeview... holy crap... are you.... there is something in the sky!

DISPATCHER: Okay, just one moment sir!

I guess that would be the address to send the letter (if they still live there):
166 Lakeview, Centerville OH

It seems like he was the only one who said there was "something in the sky..."

Reading the transcript some more, it seems like the caller at 166 Lakeview asked if others have seen the object in the sky and the dispatcher confirms someone else (a woman) saw something that was "pink".

The caller (man) at 166 Lakeview saw lights that were spinning, and said he saw it explode.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Electro38]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Look, here is a great page to review the different sources of information about this case. They even put the tree debris under scientific analysis!

kenny.anomalyresponse.org...

Great link -those police transcripts are very interesting reading.
It seems there has been an awful lot of UFO reports from Ohio down the years -thanks for posting!

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join