It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Ufo Testimony

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by evilod
Well, I messed around with Google and was able to map out the calls. Hopefully this will help to visualize the scene a bit better. Personally, I don't believe this event was staged. For the most part, everyone sounded genuine to me. I guess someone could always do some investigative reporting and make some calls to verify that this actually took place. I don't know. Anyways...

Excellent work! You get a star... I'd give you two if I could. I don't happen to think this was a legitimate event, but your investigative work deserves applause.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Has anyone actually confirmed that these 911 calls were actually made? Until then I am on the fence, as the one woman when asked the name of the school she was looking at out her window, delayed when asked that question as if she had no clue. This kinda sets a red flag for me as it seems common knowledge to know the surrounding of ones home. Other than that it sounds legite, the maping of the area looks solid and clears alot up. Confirmation that the calls were actually placed to 911 would be a solid + for this discussion also.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

One thing i noticed as well ,but something was seen by the caller at that moment ..the pink? i'll listen again quickly.

I guess the "awe" factor took the prize there & the operator did ask which direction ..

Lady: "My kitchen widow is facing up towards the school ..so that would be umm..
Then the operator changes the direction question and interrupts her straight away with "What school" without giving the lady a real chance of thought.

We are not all too great in directions ,my wife gets lost in a telephonebooth

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
true my girlfriend has a hard time telling me where things are located from our house when she is inside it. and for that matter the same goes for when she is somewheres else.
she has no sense of direction.....

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
reply to post by Starwatcher

One thing i noticed as well ,but something was seen by the caller at that moment ..the pink? i'll listen again quickly.

I guess the "awe" factor took the prize there & the operator did ask which direction ..

Lady: "My kitchen widow is facing up towards the school ..so that would be umm..
Then the operator changes the direction question and interrupts her straight away with "What school" without giving the lady a real chance of thought.

We are not all too great in directions ,my wife gets lost in a telephonebooth

It sounded like an older lady to me that made that call -- only mentioning this because someone here in this thread said that he was surprised there were no seniors calling in about this sighting -- I guess he thinks seniors are more apt to call in about such things -- probably so but I thought this woman sounded older than the rest -- or maybe I was just sensing that, I don't know.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by instrumentality
true my girlfriend has a hard time telling me where things are located from our house when she is inside it. and for that matter the same goes for when she is somewheres else.
she has no sense of direction.....

Lol, I suffer from direction dyslexia too -- even when I walk out the front door I always turn and start walking in the opposite direction than the one I'm supposed to be walking in... it's funny.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If a person is not familiar with any schools around the area that are close, perhaps like me, and only drive past the school but never ever see a real sign along with all the street signs one is suppose to be looking at even driving down the road, and is not looking at the building where the sign may be located, than I see nothing strange about that, even knowing all the names of the gas stations along the way. A person would have to do a great deal of walking to notice everything there is to notice.

Just my opinion.

And the police dispatcher wanted to know the name of the school, and the person may have to think for a second not having any children already in the school, and certainly not everyone would know the names of schools or many other things without looking it up first.

Just my opinion, but I did listen to the tapes and most of it was only concerned with the power going off and on and what appears to be some atmospheric phenomum going on that seemed strange at the time and all residents seem to be spread out at least a couple to a few blocks away at the time of that Stringley School - whatever the name of the school is.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
off topic but

if anyone has seen a transformer blow or been in the vicinity its only one big flash , then hours without power, not a bunch of explosions .

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just wondering if there is any more news from the witness who's dialog was posted a few posts ago?

I thought it might have been possible to ask her what the phone number to the police station that responded to those calls is. Or which police station did respond to the calls.

Does it still seem like that "witness" is legit?

Thanks.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by instrumentality
off topic but

if anyone has seen a transformer blow or been in the vicinity its only one big flash , then hours without power, not a bunch of explosions .

Sorry, but this is not entirely correct. It depends upon the size of the transformer and the protective relays installed on the circuit. If there is a substation near the school or in the vicinity of these calls it is a simple explanation as mentioned in my earlier post.

Pole mount transformers (those feeding a couple of houses) blow quickly, but padmount transformers, auto transformers, etc. can fault numerous times before the internal pressure builds up too high and the tank ruptures.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
hey i live in west chester ohio im not even 45 mins away from centerville i have friends up there and i never heard anything about this. if you could give me a date i could find out more and ask people i know that live up there and how did you get these 911 calls in the first place? you never told us how you came across these

[edit on 3-9-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Any word from the actual witness (i.e. "deemmon")? who's dialgue is posted in previous post above?

Just very curious how that turned out, since it is also interesting that the witness has said she witnesses UFO's on many occasions.

It would be great to keep in touch with someone like that, keep a dialogue going with such a person would be incredible.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
after sending a u2u to promomag asking a few questions and not getting answers i decided to do some of my own research. and i found the site that all this is on. this happend on march 6 2004 and i live in westchester ohio im really close to centerville and i still never heard anything about this and i have friends that live 5 minutes away from where this all happend and they never heard anything about it i called around today to ask some questions i guess this wasnt that big of a deal or it would of been on the news here in this link it even says fire fighters saw it and it made the instruments in there truck go nuts. seems to me something like this should of made the news with firefighters also seeing this but anyway here is the link since promomag doesnt want to post more info on this subject. this has the whole story. www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 4-9-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Over a period of a few months it's generated moderate attention and just recently I received a private email in youtube from one of the actual callers in the 911 call from 166 Lakeview Drive. I've asked for more details about her experience and she seems to be more than happy to share... So far what she's shared with me seems pretty good! I'm going to email asking her if it's ok if I pass on the information here, but Just wanted to let you guys know about this strange event and that I have the ability to contact an actuall witness to this event.

Exciting Stuff!

[edit on 30-8-2007 by promomag]

what do you mean "over a period of a few months its generated moderate attention" this happend what 3 years ago and all of a sudden its getting moderate attention??? its seems to me that you might of purposly not given us a link to where you found all of this so that we might think this just recently happend. you never gave us a date or anything. im glad i did my research and found the link. and now its hard for me to believe a witness to this found your video about something 3 years ago and decided to talk to you about it. i dont know the fact that you said "over a period of a few months its generated moderate attention" about something 3 years ago makes me think your full of crap and dont have a witness talking to you

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The OP doesn't want to post anymore about this? How do you know?

But I thought the actual witness was legit and joined the ATS site just to monitor this thread? Where did they go?

Why no more news?

My worst fears are coming true, here is what I predicted a few days ago:

"Watch, you'll see, you'll soon find this witness flakes out, or just goes away. Or you'll discover nothing more beyond any of what is posted here, except for maybe some more unprovable things the witness might say and then the whole thread will get buried and forgotten.

They'll be no pictures, or reasons why no pictures were taken. They'll be no police witnesses.

It's funny how the first line in the above posted dialogue gave it all away.
"From: deemmon"

That dialog is really from from a guy in his late teens or 20's.

It would be nice to get a phone number and address to the police station that responded to those calls. Mayby the actual event did happen, it has nothing to do with fake witnesses. (If I'm wrong please accept my apologies in advance. But lets watch the thread take it's shape.)"

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

i dont know why promomag doesnt want to post anymore information i just know he is not anwering anyone anymore and not answering my u2u either. but this is stupid anyway i posted the link to this already and thats that it was 3 years ago. obviously there is nothing anyone can do to prove this and im sure if anyone had pictures they would of surfaced by now so thats that

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My whole argument was proving that the "witness" whose conversation was posted in this thread was legit. The dialogue posted was supposed to be from a nursing mother who called 911.

I didn't believe the dialogue posted was from an actual nursing mother, and hence not the real witness to this event. I still believe the actual event could have happened, although I doubt it.

Here's part of my irrational argument that was posted earlier in this thread:

"It is possible that she is a very young mother. But I really believe that username is very telling.

I have yet to come across a real mom, at the stage where she is nursing her child to make any referrences that would reflect her identity as a "demon", even if it's an online username.

People use the anonymity of the internet as an opportunity to reflect certain fantasies, alter egos, even if in a very small unassuming way which can be seen in some extent in the names they choose when communicating online.

(Just my very humble views, opinions)

You should dig into that, I bet you could find some huge "flags". (I think that would be hard to do now because the witness joined the site.)

Anyway, we'll see what pans out. "

My belief was that the witness was fake right from the beginning. I based this on something very illogical, the user name that the witness used, i.e. "deemmon"

My reasoning was all very illogical, or flawed, had nothing to do with common sense.

I was glad to see your posts. I wonder what happened to all of the proponents of that witness?

(I don't blame the OP, maybe he was played. I think that's what probably happened.)

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

yea its possible he was played. theres no way to prove it. i want to cantact the police station but how can you ask questions about something happend 3 years ago they probably would think im mad

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Maybe you can call the station and inquire as to how you can go about reviewing the records from the date of the event.

This all should be publicly accessible. They should be able to at least tell you what to do in order to obtain the records.

It was Centerville? www.ci.centerville.oh.us...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I agree that if you wanted to pursue this further, contacting the fire department would be a good idea. They would have a record of anything they had to do on that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join