It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Ufo Testimony

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm not saying lack of images means they don't exist. I know they exist.

Just that it seems strange there were no images in this case, even by the police.

I agree, it should be looked into. Did this happen in 2004? If so I'm surprised others haven't already thoroughly investigated this.

I agree it is possible that people in this modern tech age can witness events and no one snaps a pic, but it's hard to believe.

(I was just noting something I find a little strange as I wrote my reply above, concerning the increase in usage of cell cams, digital cams by everyone and their grandma. We are seeing an increase of other people doing things or whatever. You would think we should see an increase in real UFO pics, or other phenomena like ghosts, Loch Ness Monster and Big Foot. KNow what I'm saying? Just seems strange, and discouraging.)

Oh, and that's a good point about the actions of the callers, all asking if others have called. Why would they want to know that? How would that have helped them (the caller)? I also thought the 911 operator seemed a little too flustered to be professional. But I'm from NYC, they're (the 911 operators) all really cranky here and very unimpressed by anything.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Witness Testimony Continues

Sent: August 31, 2007
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Centerville Ohio UFO 911 Dispatch Call
Message: Just so you know, I joined this site just so I could address the comments on the Centerville Ohio UFO 911 Dispatch Call. I guess you could say, it really upset me to see that people who were not there discrediting the call and saying it was a hoax. Uh, not.. I like the fact that, although you were not there, you are searching for eyewhitness account. Thanks...
Q1. Saucer shape, Light running through the top half and bottem half.
Q2. yes, and that wasn't the first time I saw one.
Q3. yes, the lights were different colors. pink, amber, white.
Q4. It moved very awkward. In fact several times I thought it was going to crash. Moved slow and tilted alot.
Q5. No, but the lights were rotating.
Q6. Other than the lights, no.
Q7. Tell anyone you like. You are talking to someone that has seen ufo all of my life and I have a lot of views on this matter. Most everyone who knows me, knows about what I have been through on this matter. Some of it is extremely frightening.

I'm not sure how to continue with her at this point. I find it surprising and interesting but there's a few things that I'm a little perplexed about. This is not the first time this person has had a UFO experience, rather a pretty vivid history of UFOs. While I've never seen a UFO, this raises a flag for me. Then again Ohio is a pretty big hotspot for UFO activity, it might be worth exploring further some of her other experiences if she's willing to share.

I would love to see pictures of the area too, in fact I think I will ask if she still lives in the neighborhood and good send me some photo's it would certainly add more to this.

While I'm doing this, is there anything you guys want me to ask her specificaly?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The witness has had such a rich history of viewing UFO's and then this happened. She witnesses UFO's all the time. We all have to pitch in and get her a camera.

If you have been witnessing UFO phenomena (more than once) wouldn't you be ready with your cam? Or just think to go grab your cam at some point, maybe after seeing UFO number 2?

I hope I'm not coming across as a "know it all", I'm just testing the questions. I might change my opinion at some point. This could have been possible.

Questions:

Could you please ask her why she has never thought to grab a camera?
Or why she couldn't? (If not during this one event, during the other UFO events she's witnessed.)

Also, does she know if any of her neighbors caught any images? If not does she find that strange?

And, does she know if any of the police were able to get any pics?

What is the phone number to the police station that responded to those calls?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just because this witness admits that this is not the first time she's seen a UFO (and that's very brave of her to even admit that, btw -- but thankfully she had her husband there too in addition to those other 911 witnesses of this sighting/event) , it should not raise any flags because as amazing as this sounds, many who report a UFO sighting have also seen a UFO in the past prior to the one they are reporting at any given time and, in addition to this, many UFO witnesses have experienced ET/UFO/paranormal related events of one sort or another throughout their entire lives. All of this is well documented concerning the Experiencer/UFO phenomenon. Nothing new here at all....

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm not really buying this story. My conclusion is that it's fake, all fake. Many of the voices are so similar...

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I agree, the voices did seem very similar. Where was old man Jenkins? You know, usually you have some old folks on your block, they're just waiting for something like this to happen so they can call 911.

No old lady Miss Crabapple? Saying she saw what looked like a Sunday bonet in the sky?

You think you would get calls like that. (Maybe there are that we haven't heard yet.)

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Argument:

Old people stereotypically call the police.
No old people called in.
Therefore it is suspicious.

That argument doesn't make any sense to me.
If I were trying to poke holes, I'd find another stick.

For example, (sorry Palashae), I think being a life long 'UFO experiencer' does raise a red flag for me. The problem is that, fairly or not, this makes us wonder if there is a bias in interpretation of commonplace events as being more fanciful events.

This is the kind of case where you would have to talk to more families in the area. Explain that everything is anonymous, and see if anyone else in town saw anything funny.

And that is assuming this is a true story from real people.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You all think that was good. That was nothing compared to Sept. 22, 2004.
Calls poured in from a city of nearly 500,000 ranging from sightings of a rainbow like object but solid. Military operations near Sandusky. Overflights of both nuclear power plants by unknown object. Perry and Davis Bessey. I was off that day of vacation, I remember waking up to the most chemtrails I've ever seen in my life. It was a beautiful morning, but the trails almost seemed surreal. They were EVERYWHERE. It was reported on local news and most succintly my Mike Trivisanno. Do a google Trivisanno UFO. He is a talk show celebrity here in Cleveland on a massive 50k AM radio. There were sightings of F16's buzzing area, unusual. Even more unusual was the B2 bomber buzzing area around 1pm as if in search of something. This bad boy was so powerful you'd here it, but by the time you looked up it was gone. This went on for 2 hrs till I just decided to scan skies in hope of finding what ever this plane was that made the air in my lungs reverberate, like a tricked out car with a 15k bass system. I finally found it. And it was freaky. It literally made the most impossible turn at high speed, it was like servos dropped one wing instantaneously. The city of cleveland website went to alert level red that afternoon briefly before reporters started inquiries. What a day to remember.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi,

Not saying it is suspicious that no old people called in, just very unusual in any neighborhood in the USA, especially at 5 am.

There was no witness diversity, they all seemed to be around the same age.

Also, is the woman's (witness) e-mail or screen name, whatever Deemmon? What mother do you know would have that as a screen name, user name, or e-mail address? Mothers don't act like guys in their 20's or teens, i.e "deemmon", see what I'm saying?

Not saying that this event didn't happen, but I don't think this witness is real. (Just my humble opinion).

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Also, is the woman's (witness) e-mail or screen name, whatever Deemmon? What mother do you know would have that as a screen name, user name, or e-mail address? Mothers don't act like guys in their 20's or teens, i.e "deemmon", see what I'm saying?

That's really poor logic, my friend. There was a mother on the PoGo.com game site (owned by AOL) who won a $5,000 prize, and it was announced to every user on the site at the time. Her screen name: AryanMom
Doesn't seem ethical, does it?

Screen names don't mean anything, and surely they have no bearing on whether a UFO story is true or false.

[edit on 8/31/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Great work. Flagged this one.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just because it doesn't seem logical to you doesn't mean it's not logical.

You're in your 20's, unmarried and no kids. How do I know that? If I told you it would sound very illogical to you. I'm just trying to make a point.

When you get older, you'll start seeing patterns in the way people behave. It's very accurate. It's not a special skill I have, just something everyone learns when they get older.

Watch, you'll see, you'll soon find this witness flakes out, or just goes away. Or you'll discover nothing more beyond any of what is posted here, except for maybe some more unprovable things the witness might say and then the whole thread will get buried and forgotten.

They'll be no pictures, or reasons why no pictures were taken. They'll be no police witnesses.

It's funny how the first line in the above posted dialogue gave it all away.
"From: deemmon"

That dialog is really from from a guy in his late teens or 20's.

It would be nice to get a phone number and address to the police station that responded to those calls. Mayby the actual event did happen, it has nothing to do with fake witnesses. (If I'm wrong please accept my apologies in advance. But lets watch the thread take it's shape.)

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
The reason I would tend to think so is because almost all of the callers kept asking if other people are calling in. That is not a natural question to ask, and surely not natural for so many people to be doing, especially if they are in awe by some alien ship over their heads.

I am not sure that is an unnatural occurrence. When ever my power is out, I ask if others have called. Let's me know if others are affected and to be sure they have gotten the idea that there really is a problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The username is fine, I thought it was a little strange when I first got a message from her but I know her name and it fits her name, it just kinda comes together weird like that. I wouldn't put too much thought into the username.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You detractors are cave dwelling government shrills. Don't you ever leave your basements. 10,000's of unusual ufo's, or avi's have been documented around the world on such places as nuforc, glenn beck, or even the italian government intelligence agency that just spilled 50 yrs of unidentified sightings to the public. These objects have been observed for 1000's of years. Are you that closed minded and prudentary to just keep sticking your heads in the sand? Fine, be that way, but don't detract or demonize others who have had phenomenal sightings, including myself, that just want to share our experiences. Police, Drs, lawyers, professional have all related their sightings, not just juiced up whackos.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

no name calling

[edit on 1-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I could be wrong. And I apologize in advance if I am wrong.

It is possible that she is a very young mother. But I really believe that username is very telling.

I have yet to come across a real mom, at the stage where she is nursing her child to make any referrences that would reflect her identity as a "demon", even if it's an online username.

People use the anonymity of the internet as an opportunity to reflect certain fantasies, alter egos, even if in a very small unassuming way which can be seen in some extent in the names they choose when communicating online.

(Just my very humble views, opinions)

You should dig into that, I bet you could find some huge "flags". (I think that would be hard to do now because the witness joined the site.)

Anyway, we'll see what pans out.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Based on the 911 info from the casefile link I mapped out the addresses near by with mapquest.

166 Lakeview Dr.
95 Linden Dr. - Stingley School
174 Linden Dr.
Bethel Rd.

Here is an aerial photo for the area.
Aerial photo

The school address may not match up with the large complex behind 166.
May be the witness can clarify if the large area is the school or another complex. If the school is that large area then it fits the report by the witness and would be near the house.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well, I messed around with Google and was able to map out the calls. Hopefully this will help to visualize the scene a bit better. Personally, I don't believe this event was staged. For the most part, everyone sounded genuine to me. I guess someone could always do some investigative reporting and make some calls to verify that this actually took place. I don't know. Anyways...

edit: to fix pic

[edit on 2007/9/1 by evilod]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Two weeks ago Saturday morning just after 1am our lights flickered then a power failure ,my wife called in straight away & her first question to the operator was "Hi my name is Marisa,I am calling 'cause we have an power outage ,have others called this in yet?"

Firstly ,Now why is it strange/unnatural to ask to operator if others have called a power problem/failure in? We want to know if it's a huge outing or limited.

Secondly ..why would only old(er) people call it in ,i am in my mid 30's and my wife is 30 ..is that old or the age that was mentioned more likely to place such calls?

No ,no strange light/s was seen here ,just a really weird stage of few power surges followed by a black-out.

All why i brought this up is because it was mentioned in previous posts "People don't ask if anyone else called the issue in and the age of callers being older or the elderly"

I am not saying this 9/11 call was true but to throw in things as mentioned above makes no sense to me if heading for a debunk.

Or do US and South African people take such issues on differently..or for the matter anyone in the world?

*Links provided - great finds,thanks*

And if we had these huge lights in the sky while power was surging i would have been on the phone before my wife ..staring in awe (i agree) yes but with phone in my hand.U can imagine that would be my reaction for a 35yr old

[edit on 9/1/2007 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeah, I thought about that more and thought that's really not a strange thing. I think people would ask if others had called in especially if the lights/electricity were cutting off and on.

Also, about the age thing. I just considered for a moment that the lack of witness diversity was strange. But this really isn't very strange either. The UFO was moving around in a relatively small area. I thought at first it was covering the whole neighborhood.

But I still doubt the witness's dialog above "from deemmon".

I think this could have happened, but only if you can look past the lack of images from police and people.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Electro38]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join