It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Ufo Testimony

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My response:

To: deemmon [videos (0) | favorites (1) | friends (0)]

Sent: August 28, 2007
Read: August 29, 2007
Subject: Re: Centerville Ohio UFO 911 Dispatch Call
Message: Please, I would absolutely love to hear about what it was you experienced or saw during this event! Whatever you can share would be awesome!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Response:

Sent: August 30, 2007
Subject: Re: Re: Centerville Ohio UFO 911 Dispatch Call
Message: Well, I almost don't know where to begin. The complete storie starts well before that 911 call, but I guess I'll start with that call first. It was I think 5:30am and my daughter, who was 3 weeks old at the time, woke me up for her feeding. As I was laying there, feeding her, I found myself falling asleep again and out of nowhere I hear a large exploding sound, opened my eyes, and hard the electricity pop on, looked at the clock to see the light flashing on it, like when the electricity goes off, and thought to myself that I must have been dreaming the large explotion soundand and thought I would get back to feeding my baby. Now, at this point, I was wide awake and with in minutes the large explotion sound happened again and I was sure this time I was not dreaming and the electricity shut of with the explotion and then came back on. I saw my bedroom look bright with light at the same time as the explotion as well. I was thinking at this point that I should wake my husband up and thinking how the hell did he sleep through that was beyond me. I explained to him what happened and he jumped up and grabbed his hand gun and ran to the window. About 50ft. away from our bedroom window and about 25ft. off the ground we saw a flying saucer. Then out of nowhere as we watch it hitting the power lines, it exploded and disappeared and then reappeared over the school behind our house. This happened 2 times in a row. However, I could see the trees burning, but not on fire, it was more like a sparkler. I was worried that they would burn to the ground and told my husband to call 911 and out of being completely confused about what he saw, He didn't even mention the fire, but insted spilled his guts about his experiance. We couldn't help but think we sounded crazy and because my husband didn't want people to think that because of his business, we just stopped talking about it. I on the other hand can't forget just so matter a factly. My husband hates that about me. lol. I could answer any question that you might have at this point, and I will tell you that this is the short version and there is plenty more to tell.

To be continued....

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
An interesting case that is more than just entertainment. Unlike some UFO "cases" it contains enough evidence that one might be able to solve it. One might get at the cause of this, however prosaic or not it might be. So when I see that someone has presented the direct 911 calls, I find it more than just entertaining, as I know that I do not know everything; and that direct evidence might lead to answers.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Over a period of a few months it's generated moderate attention and just recently I received a private email in youtube from one of the actual callers in the 911 call from 166 Lakeview Drive. I've asked for more details about her experience and she seems to be more than happy to share... So far what she's shared with me seems pretty good! I'm going to email asking her if it's ok if I pass on the information here, but Just wanted to let you guys know about this strange event and that I have the ability to contact an actuall witness to this event.

Great work! and thanks for taking the time to dig up more info. It's people like you that keep me coming back to this site.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Good job promomag.

Hats off to you for being pro active.

This is the kind of thing that we need to be doing.

Im greatfull that the witness was able to share her story and thank you for posting it. I just wish that there where pictures, but then again those don't get us anywhere anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

WoW man! That's some good stuff right there. I wonder how long it will be untill " someone " will take this post off.....
Thanks for posting this!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I thought she was telling you some good stuff?
Is that all she has said so far?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

The only sad part of this story is that several blocks of people saw this, and the sighting went on for some time, yet no one had a camera?!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's cool watching that vid and reading up on this case because I lived in Centerville, Oh for a few months right after college. It's a quiet upper middle class town surrounded by sprawling fields of corn, wheat and soybeans. I worked as a manager trainee for a woman's clothing store at their town center and it's the kind of place where everybody seemed to know everybody so I can only imagine how this UFO sighting must have spread like wildfire across town in no time....

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My response to Witness Continued:

To: deemmon [videos (0) | favorites (1) | friends (0)]

Sent: August 30, 2007
Read: August 30, 2007
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Centerville Ohio UFO 911 Dispatch Call
Message: Thank you so much for sharing! This is absolutely fascinating. Do you recall what the ufo looked like? Was it typical looking like if you ever thought you would see a ufo? Can you add any details like were there colors on the ufo or lights? How did it move in the sky, was it fast or slow, awkward, straight above the ground or was it at a tilt? Did the ufo rotate? Did you notice any markings on the ufo? I have so many questions, I would love to know more, whatever you can share or remember. Also do you mind if I share with others what you've shared with me. I read about ufos often and I'm a member of some forums where lots of users come together to talk about them. Would that be ok?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Very interesting recording, thanks for uploading it.

I've lived in Fl for nearly 6 years now, and with hurricanes/lightning/heavywinds/rain you name it, we always have power problems.

I've had the transformer dirctly out front to the left side of my house between my neibor and me go, and my bedroom window is front left on the house. They've always just exploded. With a loud BOOM. Just one and thats it, it's over, power is down for the street for like 3 hours.

Rarely power will go on and off every 15 minutes or so for about 4 times, but usually due to T-storms.

I've never heard buzzing, or humming, or seen lights in the sky before after or during these events.

I would really like to know what the weather was like in this area when this incident took place.

Again thanks for upping this, very interesting story.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is a very intriguing story. Thanks for putting it together. The fact that there are multiple witnesses to this case and the police got involved makes me think that this the real deal. I'd love to see the police reports on this. If officers were dispatched I'd like to know if they saw anything...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if there is enough witnesses to make anyone think this is the real deal, the simple fact is that there is simply not enough evidence to follow up in order to convince anyone of anything in this case. Fun to imagine, but nothing conclusive to follow up.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I know it's been said numreous times, it really is hard to believe this when there was not one image produced.

A lot of people called in to the police station, not one of them had a cell camera, or video cam, or digital cam, or 35 mm?

The "UFO" was floating around for ample time for everyone to call 911, stay on the phone and describe it, and say they're still seeing it. That's a long time.

I think it was all just made up. The calls were fake, the 911 operator, etc. all fake.

Let's suppose that an event just like this were to happen tomorrow morning, in Idaho. Out of a dozen eye witnesses how many do you think would snap a pic? Lets say 10% which is an extremely low estimate, that would make for at least one pic.

Do you really think only 10% out of a dozen eye witnesses to such an event would think to snap a pic, or have access to video cam, dig cam, 35mm, or cell cam in the year 2004? Of course we all know the percentage would be higher.

Either there were many pics taken and were confiscated by the gov, or this never really happened.

I believe stuff like this really does happen, but hard to believe here.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It matters that there are enough witnesses to make people think this is the real deal. The simple fact is that there is simply enough evidence to follow up in order to convince anyone of something in this case. Fun to imagine, and plenty of leads to follow up on with the appropriate authorities, observers, power company, etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I hear what you're saying, it is exciting and fun. But I would bet if anyone went and tried to follow up with the police you wouldn't find anything.

10 years ago I would have beleived it much more, because much fewer people had such convenient technology, cell cams, dig cams.

Everyone now takes pics of everything, politicians saying stupid things, school bus drivers driving on the wrong side of the road, school teachers saying the wrong thing.

They catch all kinds of weird stuff with their cameras now, it's interetsing how most of it is of other people screwing up or doing something wrong.

It's sad that we have seen an increase in cgi stuff, faked as real images. Since the increase in the avaliability of this technology you would think we would start seeing an increase in some real UFO images. The increase seems to be real images of other people...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Several things but really not an opinion:

If the UFO is moving, maybe a picture is not possible, but then again perhaps it is a cloud of like smoke or electrical activity raising up if the power lines are snapping. It may depend on what the voltage is of the power line. Is the power line -- a fairly high voltage power line or just a type of normal power line? Maybe the people could find out or make a good estimate -- a high voltage power line will probably be on top with a higher pole but usually separated by a couple feet of space between them.
As I see around here, the power lines may droop enough to swing together but there would have to be slack in those lines, and usually there will not be that much - but who knows?

Second, I forgot:

Oh, is a 9-1-1 call an affidavit about an incidence, or would the people actually think of making an affidavit about it -- if the real affidavit may not include the people's name but that it was notorized by a notary republic person or somehow to actually say the signature exists - but not shown to anyone - for the people would retain the affidavit but just show the statements made that it was what they consider to be something out of the ordinary?

Well, that is about the only two things that I can think of as of this moment, but the more people who would be willing to find out that info or show affidavits may actually go beyond - it could be an atmospheric phenomun or so, or lend more creedence to it actually being more than odd weather occurance.

Anything else that may lend more creedence to what was actually witness by the man or the people.

A state of recalling the best that they can by remembering that day may also help and without hypnosis or anything else. Think back to the day, try and visualize it, and recall it the best that can be recalled. It has been a few years since it happened, but usually something like that since it does not seem to have ever happened before or again, may help the people to recall the incident better???

Get a photo of the area showing the power lines and where it happened as it is nowadays and if it is the same as when the incident happened???
Need photo.

[edit on 8/31/2007 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Electro38. I don't think that argument makes a lot of sense.

Consider the following parallel argument:

People have cell phone cameras and cameras everywhere.
No one ever gets a convincing picture of the latest military spy planes on their cell phone and home cameras.
People do get pictures of politicians saying stupid things.
Therefore, the latest generation of military spy planes do not exist.

Clearly, my point is that where there is an intent for secrecy, random coverage cases do not make a convincing argument for denial of existence.

I'm not saying that this might not be something prosaic. But it seems to me that NOT following up on leads here would be silly, and that arguments that odd transient phenomena doesn't exist because it isn't photogenic is even odder.

Sure, maybe if this had happened in the daylight, an immediate explanation would be apparent. But it wasn't in the daylight, it isn't immediately explained, a guy told a 911 dispatcher that there was some odd object hitting the wires, and therefore it is interesting.

If the thing hitting the wires was a largel aluminum helium balloon, or a squirrel, so be it. But I would like to know why those two eye witnesses felt the object was transposing between two locations.

I'd also like to know something about the credibility of the witnesses.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
The lights seen in the sky could
have been a squirrel getting
toasted by a transformer on a
pole. (I've actually seen this).

Oh yes, I'm sure it's quite common for a person to mistake a squirrel for an "alien ship".
If you listened to the call, the person said "alien ship."

Regardless, see my next post.

[edit on 8/31/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I think it was all just made up. The calls were fake, the 911 operator, etc. all fake.

This is a possibility, and in all actuality a probability. The reason I would tend to think so is because almost all of the callers kept asking if other people are calling in. That is not a natural question to ask, and surely not natural for so many people to be doing, especially if they are in awe by some alien ship over their heads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join