It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatars By Request (AcesInTheHole)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've been messin around with photoshop lately and have come up with a few generic avatars for anyone to take. I'm ready to take requests for anyone looking for a decent avatar. Some of my work can be found HERE

If you like what you see, post a few images or ideas for me and I will try to put together some nice graphics for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, im not picky, so i would rather let you have some fun and cook something cool up.

Just throw TKainZero in there some where the only thing i ask is that "TKainZero" is in there. That way.

Mabye a picture of the Master Chief flying thru space, with TKainZero and Deny Ignorence in there?

I'll trust you

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ok so here's a few layouts I came up with, hope you like them. I can still make changes, so if you want to make any font changes, ATS logo changes, color changes and such, just let me know before the 10th, as my trial of photoshop runs out and I will be using different software after that.

ENJOY!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here's 3 more that are a little different...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well since I'm in a team now would it be ok if you could make me an avater related to paintball? Nothing fancy.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
Well since I'm in a team now would it be ok if you could make me an avater related to paintball? Nothing fancy.

Sure Falken, I can't start on it until sunday, though. Did you want the ats logo and/or your name in the avatar as well?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
my name and the ATS logo would be nice. Thanks Acesinthehole I appreciate the help.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Here's 3 more that are a little different...

Thats the one.

I got to go to work, but many thanks, thats PERFECT!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Your quite welcome.

Don't worry Falken I'll get started on yours tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

reply to post by TKainZero

Your quite welcome.

Don't worry Falken I'll get started on yours tomorrow.

So, you want to help me get the thing online???

--------

After some fiddeling, i got it!!!!!

[edit on 9/9/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ok Falken, here's a few to take a look at. I'll try to put a few more up in a little bit, let me know what you think of 'em.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's the rest...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

This here is perfect thanks acesinthehole!

-Added as friend!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Falken

Your welcome, Falken. Glad to hear you like it. I added you as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Your welcome, Falken. Glad to hear you like it. I added you as well.

Thank Youuuuu! for the avvie and the add
now i will go to the rate my avatar thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hey Aces. You can do some amazing stuff. I was wondering if you could make me a snazzy avatar. I was thinking along the lines of Boba Fett, ATS, and DrOOPies. That'd be awesome!

-Droops

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DrOOpieS

Thanks DrOOpieS, I'll get started on something wednesday night or thursday for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
hey man your really good.um if you have time and are interested id love an avatar done by you.....something with my current avatart name the ats logo deny ignorance and the whole 9... or if you can and want something tottally origanal...i know how artists are lol easier when given freedom....i do music...so maybe something with my name and music notes or something lol dont know exactaly but you do dope work so im sure if you take the task itll be great...thanks and peace

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by future flow

Thanks for the compliments future flow. I can get started when I'm done with droopies' avatar. Did you want any instruments in particular included? Or maybe a microphone?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i used to play sax so that would be cool....but a microphone would be awesome ...thanks a bunch.and no prob for the compliments i always give credit were its due.peace and happy creating.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join