It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boo! The new scare tactic is $9 gas if we leave Iraq!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Sorry no sympathy for you, here in the UK and most of Europe we are paying $10 already for a gallon of petrol, Americans sup oil so why should you not pay for it. Time to start getting out of those big engined cars and start using alternative fuels.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here's the thing -
Not that long ago, prices of a popular, widely-used substance started to skyrocket. A group of people became outraged by this, and decided to organize a simple protest. This protest changed everything.
The substance was tea, and the protest was in Boston.
When is America going to WAKE UP and rise against "the powers that be"?
Seriously, I hear a lot of complaining about things our government does, the decisions they make, and the general state of the US - but I never hear about any ACTION.
We need to stop our petty complaining and do something. If nothing changes, it stays the same.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Honestly, the day we get full fledged alternative fuel use is the day the world comes to an end. It's just not going to happen.

The United States is just to oil hungry. I know some people are screaming for alternative fuel ( I being one of them) but there are just not enough, or not enough is being done.

Either way, the Oil Mongors won't release that hold they have on us now. Why should they? They have what we absolutly cannot live without.

I'd hold on too if I were them.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join