It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To The Mullahs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is my favorite part

"The potential for a major regional war over Iran should give greater impetus to all sides to avoid conflict and act on previously agreed objectives for security in the region as a whole. In this respect the UNSC (687, 1540) objective of establishing a WMD Free Zone in the Middle East should be given far greater political investment by all parties."

Considering a war with Iran:

A discussion paper on WMD in the Middle East

Embargoed to 01.00 Hours GMT

28 August 2007
Dr Dan Plesch and Martin Butcher
September 2007

Iran as ‘unilateral war’ and ‘impeachable’, not to mention counter to US interests and the establishment of security in the region.

A low intensity war already exists, nuclear weapons use is under active consideration but most unlikely as militarily ineffective and political disastrous, major conventional strikes become “the moderate option”.

The US has the power and apparent plans to implement its 2002-2006 National Security Strategy and National Strategy to Combat Weapons of Mass Destruction; use Full Spectrum Dominance to conduct Shock and Awe and Escalation Dominance, minimising Iranian retaliatory capability and rendering Israeli action superfluous except to contain or eliminate Hizbollah and Hamas.

PDF format

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah i have a message to Mullahs too: "Kiss my @ss!!"

At any rate i dont think a war between the US and Iran is coming. IF it does and thats a BIG IF, It would be WW3. Thats exactly why it wont happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If we give Iran a surprise attack on the leadership when they are gathered in one place then it might be all that's needed. 3-4 crews missiles. Of course we will have to take out any nuclear facilities which might not be close to civilian areas. This would leave a power vacuum in Iran and a perfect opportunity for pro-democratic forces to try and gain power.

join