It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Ringtone: What is It and Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

AnxietyDisorder, that's just wrong. Fun, but wrong ...

If I post my cell number, will you call me and let it ring for a long time.

I thought it was funny AD, MM, and AD
Now...vibrate, vibrate how to put my phone on vibrate...hmmm...**must ask my children how to do that!
My Grandma won't be able to hear that!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't know what the songs are called, I just clipped with SoundForge specific parts of two trance tracks because I felt the lyrics were suitable for ringtone purposes.

My ringtone goes "Can you feel it? It is calling me... Bring it up, louder! Can you feel it? I need to speak up, I need to speak up..."

My message tone goes "I feel you calling me when I'm alone, I feel you calling me, it's keeping me up..."

Tell me those lyrics aren't spot on for ringtones?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Jen, your grandma won't hear it but she will wonder about the "abrupt, odd, expression" that will come across your face!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by jensouth31

Jen, your grandma won't hear it but she will wonder about the "abrupt, odd, expression" that will come across your face!!!!

OMG!!! I wouldn't call it an abruptly odd expression
Okay...back to ringtones
Right now I have that ringtone by The Divinyls "I Touch Myself" Old song, but I always liked it. All my friends laugh when they hear my phone ring....because I sing along with my phone everytime

I think today I'll buy a new one.

Edit* Spelling

[edit on 8/31/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

AnxietyDisorder, that's just wrong. Fun, but wrong ...

If I post my cell number, will you call me and let it ring for a long time.

All you gotta do is U2U me.
But does it count as phone sex?

There was an old song on the Dr. Demento show, I think it was by Barnes & Barnes: There's a Party In My Pants and I Want You All to Come.

I think that one suits YOUR phone, AD.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

There was an old song on the Dr. Demento show, I think it was by Barnes & Barnes: There's a Party In My Pants and I Want You All to Come.

I think that one suits YOUR phone, AD.

Oh my gosh
I'm gonna be laughing about that one all day MM!
I think MM is right AD...maybe you've just found a suitable ringtone?

edit* type O

[edit on 8/31/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well my ringtone is currently the start of Exo-Politics by Muse (yes, that is the actual title). It was for a short time the start of In The Flesh by Pink Floyd (from The Wall), but it's too quiet at the start and I don't know of any music editing software.

I used to have Wake me up When September Ends by Green Day, but lost the particular file with my old phone. Before that I had the Indiana Jones theme music.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
...My phone is always on vibrate. I hate hearing peoples ringtones, especially their music ringtones.

I second that one. I especially hate when people have their ring volume maxed out. Just becasue youre dear doesnt mean that I have to be as well.

If I do use a ringtone it is usually use one of my favorite songs at the time and create my own tone. Probably some hot hip hop song, because I love it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My ringtone is a screaming monkey. It always makes people laugh.

In fact I was in the restroom the other day and it went off while I was draining the lizard. "Bad monkey!" I said. There was a dude in the stall behind me too.

My voicemail is a sound of someone hitting a bong.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"All aboard ha ha ha ha ha ha........."

Crazy Train

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ring ring....ring ring.....because I can't stand all the hordes of people with some top 40 dross playing at insanely loud levels whenever they get a call or a text message...a phone ought to sound like a phone.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dear Fairy tale Santa....lolol

I've been a good girl allll year...(scratch that..he won't believe it)

I want a Kyocera Switchback like my friend MM has.

I have a 1/2 decent wittle telus phone that makes the basic burps, chirps and whistles but that's all I want right now. There are other retarded tones I could play with but that's basically it.

I think within the next while, I'm going to download "Paralyzer" by
Finger Eleven.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey, Ducks, the Kyocera's gone down in price $40 since I bought my first one -- I know this because I wore it out last week and had to get a new one. They're under $90 (only just) at Best Buy right now.

www.virginmobileusa.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Are you crapping me??! DANG...
I'm definately going to check this puppy out!
I put aside some monies and want to start upgrading my goodies.
Thanks a bunch MM!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
No problemo Ducks. Virgin even does monthly talk plans that aren't that expensive, and their coverage is pretty OK.

good luck!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I feel like I might be ripped off paying 20 cents/minute with telus. Is there something better? I have unlimited after 6pm to 7am the next morning; unlimited = $0.00 moolah. I have unlimited time on the weekends as well - Fri. 6pm to Mon. morning 7pm.

OOOOOOOhhh Ahhhhh..

Yep, that's what they're soaking me now.

Wondering if 'Virgin' wireless (up here in Canuckyville) could offer a better deal?

Hmm.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh, OK, I didn't realize you were in Canuckistan.

Try this:

www.virginmobile.ca...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
vibrate... because i didn't like the preloaded tones, i don't want to pay $2 for a new tone, and my computer won't recognize my phone so i can put new tones on it

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Vibrate always scares me. When I have my phone on vibrate and it's in my pocket, I always jump a mile!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I'm not going there!!! lololol
*Snort laughing* lololol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join