It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Aerial Tanker Base- Brevard, N.C.- Top Secret Anti'Gravity Base?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You are talking about Brevard County Florida. Patrick's Air Force Base in connection with Canaveral Air Station " NASA ". I have personally witnessed these craft coming and going from Patrick's Air base at night in Brevard County Florida and even followed one about 3 am only to have it turn on me at a high rate of speed causing my vehical to shut down momentarily then retreat and hover over PAFB. These are somehow connected to chemical and biological spraying. Check out a guy called Projectdeepcover on u-tube, he has some more information that might help.

Hope that helps,

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

just a little info i lived at 24 davidson road in swannanoa for years and i have seen jets military of course the size of aircraft carriers circle a mountain close to my house i know its close to a place called well was called chemtroics owned by haliburton can anyone tell me whats up

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Fuel will need to be piped in to the forest base.

Is there other evidence suggesting this?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Have any of you thought that this has anything to do with Fire Fighter tanker planes? There is a national forest right there, and the Asheville airport is the biggest one close by. Also the Forest Service and the Blue Ridge Parkway offices are in the Asheville area. (Brevard included)

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The facility in Brevard, NC is an old satellite used privately now for space studies. At least, that's the story. The military does use several areas here in Western NC for training. In addition to those listed, the Rangers have also used the terrain in Harmon's Den as well. My other half was a Ranger and they did train there. The Ag Center across from the airport is used to transfer supplies and personnel even though there is not a base here. That is the reason why there have always been so many military aircraft flying in and out of Asheville. That is nothing new. If the facility in Brevard is being used secretively, I would think it would only be used as a storage facility or satellite or technical purposes.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The facility in Brevard, NC is an old satellite used privately now for space studies. At least, that's the story. The military does use several areas here in Western NC for training. In addition to those listed, the Rangers have also used the terrain in Harmon's Den as well. My other half was a Ranger and they did train there. The Ag Center across from the airport is used to transfer supplies and personnel even though there is not a base here. That is the reason why there have always been so many military aircraft flying in and out of Asheville. That is nothing new. If the facility in Brevard is being used secretively, I would think it would only be used as a storage facility or satellite or technical purposes.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It is not uncommon for military aircraft to be flying in and out of Asheville airport. There is a national guard here and they do drop off and pick up for them as well. I've lived here all my life and it's nothing new, especially since GW1. The last I heard of the facility in Brevard was that is was used privately for astronomy of some such thing. Although, who knows? Definitly not aircrart flying in and out of there. The army also uses the Harmon's Den area of the Pisgah forest for training special forces and rangers. I remember the training they had at the industrial park in Fletcher years ago and it seems they did one or were going to do one in Asheville, but they may have put a stop to it as the residents raised enough hell after the police dept did something similar once and scared the living s*** outta everyone.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am retired from the North Carolina Air National Guard, at the air guard base in Charlotte there are C-130's that have the aerial firefighting missions, the only east coast unit in the country. When fighting fires from the air, these aircraft usually operated from "Areial Tanker Bases (ATB's)" sometimes local airports. Sometimes even staging areas were called ATB's because the aerial drops were called from these locations. Maybe this is just a misunderstanding of terms.... When I googled "Aerial Tanker Base in Brevard, NC" it put me right over a US Forest Service Ranger Station. Im just saying..... Of course, there will be those who will say this is all part of the government cover up. Who knows, maybe it is....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You are talking about Brevard County Florida. Patrick's Air Force Base in connection with Canaveral Air Station " NASA ". I have personally witnessed these craft coming and going from Patrick's Air base at night in Brevard County Florida and even followed one about 3 am only to have it turn on me at a high rate of speed causing my vehical to shut down momentarily then retreat and hover over PAFB. These are somehow connected to chemical and biological spraying. Check out a guy called Projectdeepcover on u-tube, he has some more information that might help.

Hope that helps,

this quote is ludacris, PAFB is in north carolina not florida

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

I REALLY hope you're joking. I live in Melbourne, FL and travel regularly to Cocoa Beach, FL via A1A and pass Patrick AFB everytime. Are you telling me and all the rest of the Brevard County residents and the thousands of personell at PAFB that the base is a giant mirage of some sort?? Get your facts strait before trying to call someone out in a forum. Don't believe me? Follow the link below. Thanks

maps.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=patrick+afb&fb=1&gl=us&hq=patrick+afb&hnear=patrick+afb&cid=0,0,1 6851981533387187486&ei=MpRlTqWHC46ctwej4q2fCg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CAQQ_BI

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

i am living in brevard and was born here.. as in fact this is what i know.... the old tracking station now known as pari used to be own by nasa blah blah we know that... but my uncles grandpa use to work there. not only was it a tracking station, there are underground roads under the mtns that could fit a 18 wheeler, there are missles, and many other military equipment.. there has been a couple of times we have got back late close to 2 or 3 in the morning and we would go back roads and have to pull over because of the army.. long lines of military vehicles moving through town one time we had saw tall missles coming out of the top of a truck. just tonight we had one blacked out helicopter with only two little red lights on the propellers fly over the entire town once then a double propeller helicopter completly blacked out with two red lights one on each propeller only reason i could see them is because of the moon... the smaller one propeller helicopter followed behind.... im begining to do alot of research.. if you visit pari they only allow one or two of the buildings to be looked and you are not able to see anything else.. even on the satelite images all you can see is pari, the rest is covered by trees and only visible to whom they want it to be visible to . it is part of the secretary of defense and what they want people to see is pari not anymore.... if you have any questions or would like to know more just contact me or comment....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CrabPaste!!!

you are not to see alot of stuff up there.. i was born and raised here in brevard and have hiked many times up there.. there are fences and many weird things up there. it is possible and highly likely there is military/government associated with this, it is the ranger station iv gone on field trips there and there is many trails but there is alot hidden not only near there but all around these mountains.....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shyster513

i am living in brevard and was born here.. as in fact this is what i know.... the old tracking station now known as pari used to be own by nasa blah blah we know that... but my uncles grandpa use to work there. not only was it a tracking station, there are underground roads under the mtns that could fit a 18 wheeler, there are missles, and many other military equipment.. there has been a couple of times we have got back late close to 2 or 3 in the morning and we would go back roads and have to pull over because of the army.. long lines of military vehicles moving through town one time we had saw tall missles coming out of the top of a truck. just tonight we had one blacked out helicopter with only two little red lights on the propellers fly over the entire town once then a double propeller helicopter completly blacked out with two red lights one on each propeller only reason i could see them is because of the moon... the smaller one propeller helicopter followed behind.... im begining to do alot of research.. if you visit pari they only allow one or two of the buildings to be looked and you are not able to see anything else.. even on the satelite images all you can see is pari, the rest is covered by trees and only visible to whom they want it to be visible to . it is part of the secretary of defense and what they want people to see is pari not anymore.... if you have any questions or would like to know more just contact me or comment....

NASA then gave it to the DOD in 1981 and it became Rosman Research Station run by the NSA. DOD closed it in 1995. The forest service took it over and handed it over to PARI in 1999.

I did a TDY there in 1986. It's a beautiful area.

www.pari.edu...

cryptome.org...

www.mountainx.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I have heard stories about the PARI facility being an entry point into an underground facility and about UFOs in wnc cconnected to it. I would love it if there was some more meat to the stories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join