It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Death Toll Tops 500

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's less then half that post-major conflict. The media recently has been trying to say the total death toll is since Bush announced the end of major engaugements, but it's just not true.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Please, please, tell or name for anyone here a war or conflict that has not claimed numerous to unspecified amounts of "innocent" civilian lives....please.

Please name a war that was started with less justification. Those people are dead because of lies and half-truths told by Bush, and the media.

That people die in war does not excuse their deaths. This war was all avoidable.

I believe we owe Iraq an apology.

i'm sure our conservative friends can easily overlook the lies and half-truths for such a glorious victory in the name of freedom. cause you know the ends justify the means...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by enomus

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Please, please, tell or name for anyone here a war or conflict that has not claimed numerous to unspecified amounts of "innocent" civilian lives....please.

Please name a war that was started with less justification. Those people are dead because of lies and half-truths told by Bush, and the media.

That people die in war does not excuse their deaths. This war was all avoidable.

I believe we owe Iraq an apology.

i'm sure our conservative friends can easily overlook the lies and half-truths for such a glorious victory in the name of freedom. cause you know the ends justify the means...

Yes lets not do anything. lets us say sorry to the dead iraqs that died under Sadam. say sorry to those people in the mass graves...

Are you crazy?

These people need this. so they can prosper. like we do. lets give them the right to make an opinion of there governments actions just like you are doing now. it is a natural right that was taken away from them.

If we dont help them who will?

im glad that i am going to do my part in making the planet a better place. i cant wait till i go to the air force in the coming months.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
These people need this. so they can prosper. like we do. lets give them the right to make an opinion of there governments actions just like you are doing now. it is a natural right that was taken away from them.

It would be good if these people had a right to determine their government, but they do not.

That is the point you miss. They do not have freedom yet. We have not allowed elections yet, and there is no plan for it in the future.

Leaders, or candidates that are appointed by us do not represent a legitimate government, or freedom.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
"How many of those were after Bush declared peace?"

WHAT!?! LINKS!!!

i remember he declared an end to the war, i dont remember he declared peace. sounds like a bad case of word bending.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join