posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Springer
1) Dude, if you think Iraqi farmers are driving around in troop trucks and carrying HOT exhaust pipes around then I simply can't help you.
2) I also find it interesting that you have completely ignored the fact that the Helo was tracking them. What do you think? Our Helos track farmers
from the barn to the field to watch them grab hot exhaust pipes out of the INTERIOR of their trucks?! Are you for real here?!
3) Additionally that was NOT infra red it was NIGHT VISION. You have no idea what the temperature of the RPG was...
4) My GOD...
1) There are 3 vehicles and the third one is looking like a tractor. On this one, we can see what's look like an exhaust pipe. Also, this so-called
" rpg " is much bigger and tall than a man. Are you sure that you already saw an rpg ?
2) Why not ? You see 3 men ( suspects ), then you start to track them, just to know what they really do, cuz you're not sure. Once again, it's a
thing that I did. Obviously, you never did it or never had to do it.
Man, I can clearly see " FLIR " on the video. Check the upper left corner.
Anyway, even without this " FLIR " written on the video,
it's obvious that its' an infra-red system.
4) My God is better than your.
Look Springer, I know the video is not complete. So it would be great if you had a link. I would like to see the whole video, and not just a little
part, evidently done to confuse us all. And if you can't find it, please stop. Because you're not very convincing.
[Edited on 18-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]