It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do you like ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
i wasn't sure where to put this so i decided to put it here, just wodering what do YOU like about ATS?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I like the anonymity of it all because I'd never interact with a group like this in real life. I also like the customization options, self expression and all that.

social anxiety

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well I've known about ATS since I was 11 and I'm 17 now, so I guess that I've grown up with it always there. Joined in 2004, when I was 14 and had a blast the whole time.

So I think the thing I like about ATS most is the simple fact that it exists, it's a great place to come and discuss serious issues because damn I can't in real life. No-one I know cares what's going on in the world, even if it was kicking them in the arse.

ATS is quite simply the best.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Best damn web-site on the net..........

It gives me the opportunity to interact with intelligent people in a way i could never normally do. And as strange as some of the threads are, it gives me entertainment I can't get anywhere else.

I have social phobia, thus the name anxietydisorder, and ATS give me an informative window on the world without leaving my house.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by open mind

The people.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'd like to add one thing:

I have never seen a board on the web with the kind of quality control provided by our Moderators. I still think of them as members first, but members willing to go that extra mile to ensure the ATS experience is the best it can possibly be.

I don't think it's a job I could undertake, but I'm thankful for the service they provide.

new topics

top topics

join