It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF arrests Palestinian boy carrying explosives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
I would advice to kill every Muslim there is and eliminate them from the face of the earth.

Please open your eyes to the truth my friend. You are siding with the real devil in this case. You have been twisted to believe the lies, just as they have been stitched. Pull through the veil of ignorance my friend, for your spirit's own good.

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by newkid
I would advice to kill every Muslim there is and eliminate them from the face of the earth.

Please open your eyes to the truth my friend. You are siding with the real devil in this case. You have been twisted to believe the lies, just as they have been stitched. Pull through the veil of ignorance my friend, for your spirit's own good.

AAC

I would say any group of people who choose to use their own children as explosive devices is the personification of evil. You can choose to make excuses for this kind of behavior if you like but I would suggest that anyone who wishes to make such excuses loses the right to lecture others as to who is and is not the real devil.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
but I would suggest that anyone who wishes to make such excuses loses the right to lecture others as to who is and is not the real devil.

Or it is simply that I have researched enough to understand the gravity behind the cause and effect of these seemingly monsterous acts of murderous suicide by palestinians.

I am not condoning the palestinian reactions as much as I want people to see that their world is not comparable to one that you or I can understand. Try having your whole family murder, your chance at freedom stripped away, and your tormentors are left in your face throwing rocks at you, in your OWN streets, while the settlers are protected by the IDF.

Do you expect them to do nothing and roll over? Since they have no real defensed, is innovation not allowed?

Yes, it is all very evil in that region, but atleast I can see the cause of it, and it' not the 11 year old boy in the fig tree who was murdered by IDF.

Though I do appreciate your opinion.

AAC

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The question i asked you about what you would do if your land was occupied is not flawed, as it is therotetcial, and what has water got to do with whether your country is occupied or not. It's clearly an occupation i don't understand how you can't see that.

Killing yourself whilst killing soldiers is no worse than a missile or a bullet from Isralei weapons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join