It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will there be a 2008 election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Over the past six months me and a few friends have been discussing where we thing America will head in the next 2 years. We started by making our first simple prediction, it was that after we went to war with Iraq that that it was inevitable that we would start intimidating Iran, Thus far that has happened, we labeled them a global terrorist and told them to get rid of anything related to nuclear anything.

So that being said i believe that Dick and Gorge will continue to put pressure on Iran. They will also if need be stage a terror type attack or threaten of one on US soil. And last but not least around election time we will declare war on Iran, their for making it possible for bush to extend his stay in office for as long as the so called war goes on. Correct me if I'm wrong but i do believe that a president has that power.

If that all happens i really couldn't tell you whats next, i just have this uneasy feeling that keeps nagging at me telling me that the country is in danger of falling apart.
might sounds crazy but let me know what you guys think.

sin,
Neonine

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The power you are talking about and was previously discussed was martial law being declared...Which may be response to terrorist act.
If so I doubt the election process would take place.

But you know what they were saying that in Clinton days also..

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm sure there will be a very incredibly fair election, where the candidate who win the most votes are put in office

Ps. Note the sacarsm.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects

But you know what they were saying that in Clinton days also..
Where? When? Got a link? You are dead wrong.

As far as the question posed by the OP, your answer is most likely NO.

The whole country is being set up for a dictatorship...and BTW, that is what an EXTENSION of the presidency is- a DICTATORSHIP.

Argue with me, prove me wrong, dont tell me its impossible, because it is not. The stage is set and soon the curtain will come crashing down.

new topics

top topics

join