It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Medical Malady! Has This Ever Happened To You?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Lol! Janasstar, we crossed posts. My post is begging for you to find a new doctor and you had posted the answer while I was writing it. Lol, disregard the request if you feel comfortable with your new doctor. Is he/she familiar with Lymes and the associated infections?

STM

[edit on 9/10/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Don't know as of yet about that, but the good news is; he was a veterinarian before he was a dr. LOL!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

ROFL! Sounds like just the doctor to have some respect for what those little critters (ticks) can do! It sounds promising, lol, it worked for me!

STM

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey Jana,very glad the pain level is down.I would pursue the cat scratch
prognosis a friend of mine did have this a few year's back.He was in
very bad shape until a vet told him to check on it!!
Hope all work's out for you keep up the good fight!!
Keep us informed on your progress!!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by firstamerican
Hey Jana,very glad the pain level is down.I would pursue the cat scratch
prognosis a friend of mine did have this a few year's back.He was in
very bad shape until a vet told him to check on it!!
Hope all work's out for you keep up the good fight!!
Keep us informed on your progress!!

Yes, and thank you for your inquiry. The bartonella (cat scratch) theory does sound relevant, doesn't it. Although my pain level is down, so is my energy. Not complaining, just explaining. As soon as I get my energy up, I plan to get in to see my dr, and ask him to look into this possibility. I do appreciate you all so much.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Text
Just wanted you all to know that i visited a new website recently and got an interesting answer. I will post it:

Hello Janasstar, we have an abundance of stars today! We have giftedstar, janasstar, and me, Truspiritstar. Jana, sometimes I get things pretty clearly, sometimes a little foggy, sometimes, not at all.
I took a few minutes before answering you. Spiritual matters require meditation and prayers. First, you must understand that I am not a MD and am not dispensing medical advice. I see three initials for you. RSD. Talk to your MD about it.
Now young lady! About my web page. Yes I know it is difficult. I am wise in ways of the world, but I am not a web trekkie. LOL! Still ironing out bugs! Hope to get things righted soon. Thank you for your patience while we work through this.
Tell Skeptic Overlord that I find him to be a very wise man and I think he is wise like a fox!"

Here is the link to the site, very interesting material there.

www.freewebs.com...

[edit on 9/23/2007 by janasstar]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join