It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone else seen this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
as i said above the first time was around midnight( not sure it was about a month ago) but tonight it was right before i posted around 12:30 i think) one time my mom say them while we were driving and she thought it was weird and finally it wasn't a plane they were jumping all over the sky blinking a few times in one spot then jumping to another a few miles away there were always about five of them

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
was u sleepy at the time u saw it maybe yours eyes might have been playing tricks.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
no over the summer, when all of this happened, i was pretty much nocturnal, i slept until about 3 pm and was up almost all night. and the fact that i saw it multiple times and one time my mom saw them too kind of rules that out

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
anyone else besides your mom see it like neighbors or anything like that

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
like i said it was late at night so i doubt they were up almost all of my neighbors work early mornings

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
okay so these lights haven't been around for the past month or so but tonight at around 7:30 to 8 my friend and i were watching a single one of them jump around and he said that he saw them all summer and when i said that i saw them too he thought i was messing with him. i've never talked to him about those lights before, he also thinks they are UFOs from space

top topics

<< 1   >>

join