It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody explain this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi, I firmly believe in ghosts and have had a few experiances of my own reguarding ghosts. My parent's house is haunted, my grandma's house is haunted, alot of my friend's houses are haunted. You get the point.

Some say that often when a person has died a violent or horrible death, they often haunt that very same place that they died in. And in some cases they just haunt it anyway. There are numerous ghost encounters and stories in Gettysburg and there are ghost encounters in prisons, shipps, subs and a lot of other places.

I have been searching for a long time now but I havn't found anything.
Here is my question:

Why are there no ghost encounters in Auschwitz or any other of the concentration camps? They surely died a horrible and violent death. I have searched, yet not a single story.

How about Nazi ghosts? No, I haven't found any stories about them either.
They also died violently in the battlefields. Wierd I think.

Let me know what you think and if you have heard of anything of this nature.

Amon Goeth

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Amon Goeth]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Just today I met someone from Gettysburg Penn, Who said that that area is the most haunted in the world.
Also I dont think the concentration camps are open at night. People who go there say they get a very erie (sp?) feeling. My parents were going to visit Dachau and just driving up to it my mom had such a strong reaction that they decided not to go

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

Many "happenings" in Gettysburg happens during the day. It should be the same in or around the camps. People that live near by and people who are passing by at night should have experianced something. We are talking about alot of dead souls here, but not one story to be found.

Thanks for your input though.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I wonder what your sources are?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
I wonder what your sources are?

Sources for which part?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
For the lack of phenomena at concentration camps

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

Oh, I have been searching for years without any luck and as used as the internet is today, you would think that you would find something. I also have friends in Poland and Germany whom I have also asked reguarding this matter, but no luck. Try it and see. If you find anything let me know.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Actually, reguarding the "Nazi" ghosts, I just found a site that lists haunted places. When you click on Germany, there are a few haunted places with "nazi" ghosts.

However, there are none in Poland ( where Auschwitz is located ).

Here is the link: theshadowlands.net...

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I found something with a photograph of a nazi woman guard floating between the crematoria at auschwitz, before they were destroyed by the soviets

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Her name is Irma Gresse (sp?)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
I found something with a photograph of a nazi woman guard floating between the crematoria at auschwitz, before they were destroyed by the soviets

Cool! Where is the link?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I searched for Irma Gresse and I found a link. Her story is quite fascinating and it reminds me of the movie " Ilsa shewolf of the SS ". They must have taken her story and made that movie. Anyway, the picture of the ghost looks fake to me but who am I to judge what's real and what isn't? She looks really hot in her white evening dress, the long black opera gloves and that amazing body! I would stick around and see what would happen!

Here is the link: judicial-inc.biz...

Good find and thank you!

But the question still remains. Where are the cocentration camp inmate ghosts?

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
www.hauntedamericatours.com...

Auschwitz haunting is on the top of this list.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by mannythepoolshark]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thanks that's a great find but it still doesn't say much. I could say that I have cold spots in my place and that people sometimes break down and cry here. The reason why people break down, cry and get creepy feelings at these places is because they know the history of the place, and a lot of people had relatives or friends that passed away there. Think about it. There are no stories, pics, videos etc that I can find of any ghosts haunting the camps.

Thanks for the link though!

Amon Goeth

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Amon Goeth]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Here is another one with a picture.

www.angelsghosts.com...

They are out there if you look for them. I think the ghosts get lost in anologies. Terms like haunted and ghosts are used in reference to concentration camps often. Like I was haunted by what I saw there. Thats why its harder to find the ghost stories but they are there if you look for them.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Let's go much further back. It stands to reason the older the country is, the more haunted it would be, yes? How about China? Mesopotamia? Africa? United States is a baby nation compared to other countries of the world.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Agreed! I'm from sweden and almost every house there is haunted! Good point. Thanks.

Amon Goeth

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
They went to Israel, it's warmer, and there are less horrific memories.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth i visited auschwitz in 2008 and felt numb mainly but in auschwitz 1 saw from corner of my eye a fleeting vision very fast moving next to me and with t a fast wind sensation and heard a muffled sond like a male voice couldnt make out what it said it happend in all of about 3 or 4 seconds also in block 11 i felt like i couldnt breath and a suffocating sensation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join