It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever hear of Hammerfall?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just stumbled on Hammerfall while messing around on youtube. I like their sound classic eighties metal with a slight modern twist. I notice alot of new band shave been picking up on that eighties sound.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Awesome song.Kinda reminds me of IronMaiden. And the video is AWESOME cool!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Sweet. !
I love it . =D

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i typically don't do the power metal revival thing. the closest i get to that is nevermore, because they have a similar vocal style to power metal but the music is absolutely crushing.

i can get down on dragonforce every now and again, but if i'm going to do any recent power metal it'd have to be iced earth, blind guardian, or demos and wizards

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have a HammerFall promo disc in my collection somewhere, I really didn't get into it though. I don't really get into Power metal much....quite often its a bit too lord of the rings for me. Mind you....that knight guy of the cover of their albums looks awesome..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I bought the first album in 97, but they are too polished, to NWOBM, it's not 1983. If I want to hear that type of music I will put on Keeper of the Keys by Helloween. Helloween's Better Than Raw is a great album from around 98 as well.

I like Iced Earth, they are classic, but have a cutting edge style.

new topics

top topics

join