It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Rabbit & Springer CAPTION CONTEST - And The WINNERS Are!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Dave to Springer: OK now for 25,000 points finish this rhyme ... eeny, meeny, miny ____ ....? Springer: errrrrr!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Dave to Springer: Look I told you if you lost 5lbs then you could of worn the Moth outfit and been tonites "Loved One" but since you didn't we had to go with Lear.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Dave to Springer: Look man you know I love ya but the U2U specifically said it was a "pot luck dinner" so your gunna have to leave unless you got something.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

....then she said.... " IdaHo"

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

"So when I ask him if he was that yodeler who'd been sneaking around with my daughter he yelled YOUROLDLADYTOO!"

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Dave to Springer: Look I know its depressing right now, but Johnny and I crash conventions all the time, just give it more time, a few chicks always show up eventually ... even if they are maids.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
ATS Mastercard

[edit on 9/1/2007 by BuzzingOn]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i had so many ideas with this one, with dave holding 3 fingers up and springer holding his head..

[edit on 1/9/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
my personal favourite:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
in reply to:

reply to post by johnlear

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Dave to Springer: And third, the valet who parked your car at Roswell wont validate.

[edit on 9/1/2007 by Carnap]

[edit on 9/1/2007 by Carnap]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Dave reassures Mark that no one will laugh at him when he goes on stage to do the Macarena.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

"Me and the boys are gonna' go paintballing afterwards. You wanna' come? Lear's gonna' be running around in a Barney suit and a push-up bra.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Dave: Sorry Springer, I didnt think that jamming my two fingers in your eyes would hurt you that bad. It never hurt the 3 stooges

Springer: Well it did, OK.

OR

Dave: I'm tellin ya. If I knew she was your wife/daughter, I wouldnt have done it in the first place.

Springer: I'm covering my eyes and counting to 5 before I come and give you a good ol fashioned beat down. 1, 2...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

Not only that, but the people that come to this thread are probably the ones making all of the entries. If not all, most likely the majority of them. This means that people are less likely to give stars to their competition. Everyone wants to win the contest they have entered, so they aren't going to want to help others win it instead.

Either way, it's a fun contest and I'm happy to be participating in it even if I don't win anything (but I'd sure like to get some more points so I can do more with my avatar, subscribe to the secret part of this site but at 2,500 points a month, you better be earning a lot of points to pay for your subscription. I'm on this site more hours a day than most and I don't think I could afford that subscription on my salary here).

If the judges need any help sorting through the entries, I would be glad to offer my services.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
"Look, you can always blame that alien probe you received during a recent abduction for your new found fondness for all things pink."

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Divinorumus]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Dave: "You know you've gotta listen, Bubba."
Springer: "Oh man, Not this $hit again!

POST YOUR CAPTIONS ON THIS THREAD PLEASE!

MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED!

If You Like A CAPTION, Click On The STAR On The Submission. The TOP 20 Of ALL SUBMISSIONS That Are STARRED, As Selected By The Membership Will Be Submitted To The AMIGOS For FINAL SELECTION. Because Of The HUGE Amount Of Site Response, The TOP FIVE Will Receive Points As Follows:

1st - 25,000 ATS/BTS Points (Choice)
2nd - 10,000 ATS/BTS Points (Choice)
3rd Thru 5th - 5,000 ATS/BTS Points (Choice)

[edit on 8/31/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nothing to post other than Im glad to see the 30 DAY time limit added.

Now if only we could get a 6 month time limit on the other contest for free ATS points.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

DAVE: "So I found a girl for $20 for the night."

SPRINGER: "Dave, I said I wanted some more not a
"

[edit on 9/2/2007 by whatukno]

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join