posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:05 PM
reply to post by Dave Rabbit
1. Uhhh . . . a PINK CADDY is DENIAL OF CLUELESSNESS . . . NOT Denial of Ignorance!
2. A pink Caddy is extraordinary evidence of tastelessness . . . not of UFO's.
3. A pink Caddy is extraordinary evidence of a Vulcan mind meld gone bad.
4. A pink Caddy--extraordinary evidence of an extraordinary level of mind control--kind of mind over horse . . . sense. Not quite mind over . . .
matte,r but close.
5. NO! NO! NO! My pink birthday suit is NOT going to be seen in that pink Caddy!
6. 12 Mai Tai's will NOT enable you to levitate that pink Caddy--no matter what the ET's told you.
7. Now let me get this straight . . . ET's beamed a holographic video of you, Lucille Ball, an ET and Michael Moore stomping around in the pink Caddy
full of grapes? Uhhhhh and how much aged grape juice did you consume before sleep?
8. If you're trying to get me to believe that the pink Caddy transmorgified into a black triangle & flew off at the speed of light right before your
eyes . . . it's going to take more than a Crayon drawing to convince me, Fred.
9. So . . . let me get this straight . . . you're driving home after the party . . . and suddenly the pink Caddy starts telepathically screaming in
your mind Klaatu Barrrada Nikto followed by instructions that the car would soar if you drove over the nearby cliff? How come you're still alive?
10. No. The pink Caddy does NOT have an alternate anti-grav propulsion system. The cloud you saw around it was not proof of flying but of a desperate
need for a ring job.
11. If you drive that pink Caddy down any street with an ATS sign on it . . . we WILL arrange for . . . a courtesy night ride with anal probe at our
12. A pink Caddy is denial of sanity--not denial of Ignorance.